hey, I'm new here

sofimica3212

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since I am from argentina but I don't live there my parents always watch tv shows from argentina in a channel from there. I was watching that channel and then a commercial came on with grace kelly as the background music. At first I really liked it but the commercial didn't say what song it was playing. Then I googled some of the lyrics and it came up. I saw the vid on youtube and I loved it. Then I got relax take it easy from itunes and all his other songs.

Well since I am from argentina but I don't live there my parents always watch tv shows from argentina in a channel from there. I was watching that channel and then a commercial came on with grace kelly as the background music. At first I really liked it but the commercial didn't say what song it was playing. Then I googled some of the lyrics and it came up. I saw the vid on youtube and I loved it. Then I got relax take it easy from itunes and all his other songs.

That was in like october , by the way

o cool cool :D

glad u found him :D

Welcome to MFC!:punk:

Any chance you can type without "text" speak .. some of us are old you know .. takes me a while to work the words out:naughty:

and some of us are poor in english!:fisch::blush-anim-cl: