Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

Yeah, I get what you mean.

But (and remember I'm only at chaptor 6) I'm not exactly a fan of Jacob Black. A friend of mine says she hated him until NM and then she told me I had to read on to see why she liked him.

So I read the spoilers and saw why :das:

Why do I have the new version of "Rain" stuck in my head all of a sudden???

Anyway you know what I think was really good?

I saw the movie and I thought it was great (I know, people think it's crap here) and something about the sound made me like it more and then I managed to win the soundtrack so I listened and really liked about four songs on the album and then when I started reading the book last week, I listened to "Eyes on Fire" again and then the whole album and was startled by how eery the difference was.

Before it was just sound.

Good sound.

But still sound.

But as I read Twilight, it started to really FEEL like the story of Twilight rather than just a mixed album and I really like it.

Something about it just feels right, you know, it seems to really hold the Twilight-y-ness?

Or am I just going slightly madder? :bleh:

Oops! did I just give away a spoiler?:boxed:

did you already know about Jacob....? I'm sorry :o

I totally know what you mean! :D

thats what I felt too...its like evrything really connects, the movie connects to the book, and the music connects to the movie and book....!

I love the music on that soundtrack:wub2:

and it really made me love paramore!

and also when I was reading the books, sometimes I would listen to music in the background (not from the soundtrack) and so those songs when ever I hear them remind me of Twilight somehow....like I listened to Coldplay once and then when I listened to that song again, it sounded like twilight! haha

and some other songs I listened to while reading twilight, I felt like even the random songs on my iPod connected to the story in the book, even the lyrics connected somehow......

am I going crazy too? :naughty:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops! did I just give away a spoiler?:boxed:

did you already know about Jacob....? I'm sorry :o

I totally know what you mean! :D

thats what I felt too...its like evrything really connects, the movie connects to the book, and the music connects to the movie and book....!

I love the music on that soundtrack:wub2:

and it really made me love paramore!

and also when I was reading the books, sometimes I would listen to music in the background (not from the soundtrack) and so those songs when ever I hear them remind me of Twilight somehow....like I listened to Coldplay once and then when I listened to that song again, it sounded like twilight! haha

and some other songs I listened to while reading twilight, I felt like even the random songs on my iPod connected to the story in the book, even the lyrics connected somehow......

am I going crazy too? :naughty:

No, I always read the spoilers to stories, I don't like to be surprised :wink2:

I was surprised they put Paramore on there. TBH I wouldn't have thought they could "Do" Twilight (I almost wrote Toilet a la twihaters :roftl) because I feel shallowness to their music, Twilight and it's soundtrack are deep in meaning and even things like the observations made by Bella (facial expressions that are noted) and dress descriptions and I was surprised pleasantly to find that Decode had the nessisary depth not to feel intrusive but as PART of the movie and not just something that was thrown into the charts to get publicity for the movie.

I think Coldplay sounds like Twilight anyway.

I was mad that they put Linkin Park in it. It feels the way I thought Paramore would.

Crazy for a normal person?

Yes.

Crazy for an MFCer?

No :das:

No, I always read the spoilers to stories, I don't like to be surprised :wink2:

I was surprised they put Paramore on there. TBH I wouldn't have thought they could "Do" Twilight (I almost wrote Toilet a la twihaters :roftl) because I feel shallowness to their music, Twilight and it's soundtrack are deep in meaning and even things like the observations made by Bella (facial expressions that are noted) and dress descriptions and I was surprised pleasantly to find that Decode had the nessisary depth not to feel intrusive but as PART of the movie and not just something that was thrown into the charts to get publicity for the movie.

I think Coldplay sounds like Twilight anyway.

I was mad that they put Linkin Park in it. It feels the way I thought Paramore would.

Crazy for a normal person?

Yes.

Crazy for an MFCer?

No :das:

ok:wink2:

yeah I was also a little surprised at first, and also surprised about some of the other people on there...but not really surprised in a bad way, I just didn't know that they were twilight-y yet...

but as soon as I listened to all the songs, they sounded soo nice :D

it almost felt like I was watching the twilight movie through the soundtrack, or because I memorized the movie with the songs:naughty:

anyway...I can't wait for the new moon movie:mf_lustslow:

hahaha thanks:naughty:

ok:wink2:

yeah I was also a little surprised at first, and also surprised about some of the other people on there...but not really surprised in a bad way, I just didn't know that they were twilight-y yet...

but as soon as I listened to all the songs, they sounded soo nice :D

it almost felt like I was watching the twilight movie through the soundtrack, or because I memorized the movie with the songs:naughty:

anyway...I can't wait for the new moon movie:mf_lustslow:

hahaha thanks:naughty:

Yeah, against my better judgement, I am kind of on the edge of my seat - so to speak - about NM coming out.

Don't tell anyone nonMFC though, it'll be the deat of me :das:

Can I ask, do you (or anyone else reading this_ really find Edward attractive?

Yeah, against my better judgement, I am kind of on the edge of my seat - so to speak - about NM coming out.

Don't tell anyone nonMFC though, it'll be the deat of me :das:

Can I ask, do you (or anyone else reading this_ really find Edward attractive?

well......I love edward! I think hes just so, unique and sounds really sweet in the books:blush-anim-cl:

But I have to say, I think I love jacob more:wub2:

I'm not sure...both of them are really...lovely:wub2:

do you like edward...or jacob? or both?:naughty:

well......I love edward! I think hes just so, unique and sounds really sweet in the books:blush-anim-cl:

But I have to say, I think I love jacob more:wub2:

I'm not sure...both of them are really...lovely:wub2:

do you like edward...or jacob? or both?:naughty:

Neither.

Jacob annoys me and Edward seems like he's a great guy who really loves Bella and he seems perfect FOR HER but I personally don't like him that much, not like that.

I like Alice and I think I'd rather be Edward's vampire sister if I could be part of the story :wink2:

You know who REALLY annoys me more than anyone in all that I've read of the stories though?

Jessica!

I'm sorry but I just want to stick my arms through the pages into their world and wring her neck sometimes :D

Ok, repeat after me: It's JUST a story... *breaths* :das:

Neither.

Jacob annoys me and Edward seems like he's a great guy who really loves Bella and he seems perfect FOR HER but I personally don't like him that much, not like that.

I like Alice and I think I'd rather be Edward's vampire sister if I could be part of the story :wink2:

You know who REALLY annoys me more than anyone in all that I've read of the stories though?

Jessica!

I'm sorry but I just want to stick my arms through the pages into their world and wring her neck sometimes :D

Ok, repeat after me: It's JUST a story... *breaths* :das:

yeah I think edward would be Great for Bella....I'm not sure, I mean if he was real that would be amazing! but I can only picture his love story with bella, now. It just seems lovely for them :wub2:

But I guess a reason why I love Jacob, is because I love Taylor lautner!! :mf_lustslow:

yeah and I would just be happy if I went to Forks High to see edward or the school on the reservation with jacob:naughty:

oh yeah! jessica....she annoys me too!

she just abandoned bella in new moon and the rest of the books...

haha

yeah I think edward would be Great for Bella....I'm not sure, I mean if he was real that would be amazing! but I can only picture his love story with bella, now. It just seems lovely for them :wub2:

But I guess a reason why I love Jacob, is because I love Taylor lautner!! :mf_lustslow:

yeah and I would just be happy if I went to Forks High to see edward or the school on the reservation with jacob:naughty:

oh yeah! jessica....she annoys me too!

she just abandoned bella in new moon and the rest of the books...

haha

No offense to Rpattz but I think he looks like a d*ck in a lot of the promo pics.

I think it's the light or something because he looks different in the movie, with more depth. In the promos he just looks like he'd look at you like you were a fool in real life :wink2:

LOL, thought I'd copypaste this here at my own peril:

In the midst of today's dumbass youths, it gives me hope to know that, although they don't know WTF they're reading, that they find comfort in knowing that there's an 80 year old man masquerading as a school kid watching you sleep at night and plotting to suck you dry of your bodily fluids when he's anywhere near you!

Yep, nothing like a good ole' romance right?

Taylor's good. I think they cast Jessica wrongly in the movie though. Something about Eric reminds me of a guyfriend of mine who likes for us to call him Geena and he plays the flute and dies his hair black and wears women's clothes and says he stands under lampposts on friday nights and... Well, you know where that goes.

I find both "Geena" and Eric slightly creepy :das:

No offense to Rpattz but I think he looks like a d*ck in a lot of the promo pics.

I think it's the light or something because he looks different in the movie, with more depth. In the promos he just looks like he'd look at you like you were a fool in real life :wink2:

LOL, thought I'd copypaste this here at my own peril:

In the midst of today's dumbass youths, it gives me hope to know that, although they don't know WTF they're reading, that they find comfort in knowing that there's an 80 year old man masquerading as a school kid watching you sleep at night and plotting to suck you dry of your bodily fluids when he's anywhere near you!

Yep, nothing like a good ole' romance right?

Taylor's good. I think they cast Jessica wrongly in the movie though. Something about Eric reminds me of a guyfriend of mine who likes for us to call him Geena and he plays the flute and dies his hair black and wears women's clothes and says he stands under lampposts on friday nights and... Well, you know where that goes.

I find both "Geena" and Eric slightly creepy :das:

yeah he looks different in alot of pictures I think....:wink2:

haha where was that from?:naughty:

ohh:naughty:

and Mike Newton is a little....stalker-ish I think:roftl:

I really want to go to Forks, WA now:wub2:

yeah he looks different in alot of pictures I think....:wink2:

haha where was that from?:naughty:

ohh:naughty:

and Mike Newton is a little....stalker-ish I think:roftl:

I really want to go to Forks, WA now:wub2:

I was talking to Kelzy about how all the teenage girls where I'm from don't understand the "big words" I use and yet seem to be perfectly alright with understanding Twilight!

Yeah and Tyler's a tad delusional in the book thinking he's taking Bells to prom :das:

For once I side with Edward. WTF wants to go to a ball with he who almost killed you :roftl:

I was talking to Kelzy about how all the teenage girls where I'm from don't understand the "big words" I use and yet seem to be perfectly alright with understanding Twilight!

Yeah and Tyler's a tad delusional in the book thinking he's taking Bells to prom :das:

For once I side with Edward. WTF wants to go to a ball with he who almost killed you :roftl:

ohh haha:biggrin2:

yeah:naughty:

oh I love the part at the end of the movie/book at the prom :D

it sounded so sweeet:blush-anim-cl:

sgplkz.gif

Spike FTW. It's true, Edward Cullen is even more annoying than Angel. :rolls_eyes:

But if I were to make one I'd put Lestat telling Louis that Edward Cullen is worse than him. :naughty:

2n9vssj.jpg

:lmfao:

Edited by S&M

Well, I haven't seen the movie yet, but I'm part way through the 3rd book - Eclipse.....

The 1st two books is how I spent the whole Christmas holidays and January until I went into surgery.... then I kinda lost my ability to concentrate.... so I'll hopefully pick up Eclipse again soon...........

I can TOTALLY RELATE to the entire Twilight vampire concept - seeing as I really do look like one myself.... losing so much blood, having transfusions, etc...

While they were pumping me with blood in hospital a couple of weeks ago I was listening to the Twilight soundtrack (which I absolutely LOVE!!!) the entire time....... Couldn't escape the "irony".... (while they pumped me full of hemoglobin and ferritin a.k.a. "iron"!!!) hehehehe:naughty:

Y'see????? STILL TRYING TO LAUGH!!!!:wink2::thumb_yello:

Greta!!!! :lmfao: I was laugh/crying at your pics!!!!!! I need to find/make some.

Watch this.. (idk if it's been posted before)

Make sure you select Twilight from the menu on the right.

http://www.starz.com/promotions/bunnies/Pages/Bunnies.aspx

:lmfao:

:roftl:

You know what the only thing better than loving something like Twilight is getting th lovingly take the puss out of it :das:

Spike FTW. It's true, Edward Cullen is even more annoying than Angel.

But if I were to make one I'd put Lestat telling Louis that Edward Cullen is worse than him.

sssht I didn't like Buffy neither...and Spike is da best

& Rpattz is a total complainer, just like EddiCul flk86e.gif

k54zdj.png

take it, damn! I wanna see fangs at work! X]

huj02t.gif

Lestat can be a pain in the ass...he's so vain, but still my fav...and Luis it's the less evil, so humanly whiny...I liked the original pair Lestat-Nicolas the most, but also LxL is entertaining..how many times they dump/reunite eachother?!

but then a threesome with Ed replacing Claudia..mmm

2djp6a1.gif

da hairdo...Elvis' back =p

b4bzg7.jpg

ok...sillyspammin mode on

nlaano.jpg

kstew is really a bad actress, I wanna see how many times they've spoofed mwhaha

2vl7jpy.jpg

a veeery dynamic scene^^

2ypl113.gif

21k9qgi.gif

9kmluw.gif

^ I just adooore the way he says it! Gosh his voice...

2nqtovr.gif

Charlie 4 pres XD

nnqg4k.gif

D:

23jpn9d.jpg

2nkjlvk.jpg

JasperCullen/JacksonRathbone is actually a hottie..pity there wasn't moar in twatlight da movie