Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

why nothing about the new album,the new tour,something new???just old illustrations..nothing new..i'm happy to see a new blog,yes,but nothing REALLY new...i go to sleep a little sad..we miss him so much...sorry:blink:

We know there is an organ on the new album :blink: We didn't know that before :thumb_yello:

he is teasing us with small details :sneaky2::wink2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why nothing about the new album,the new tour,something new???just old illustrations..nothing new..i'm happy to see a new blog,yes,but nothing REALLY new...i go to sleep a little sad..we miss him so much...sorry:blink:

same here my friend, same here :sad:

at least I know that he's alive and well :mf_rosetinted:

I for one am just happy that Mika is showing signs of life.

Do you think that possibly he only did this blog because he wanted to say "I have NOT forgotten about you all" and to tide us over until he is ready to post the blackall project?

Or am I becomming overly soppy? :das:

Yes I think he wanted to give us a virtual pat on the head

Do you think that possibly he only did this blog because he wanted to say "I have NOT forgotten about you all" and to tide us over until he is ready to post the blackall project?

why not,and yes,he's alive ;)

but he didn't talk about we want to know..i'm patient,but i was thinking that a new blog(waiting soooo long) was for a big news!!!!!:blink:

sorry,it's late and i have to sleep...

:bye:

Edited by FOUCHONNERET

We know there is an organ on the new album :blink: We didn't know that before :thumb_yello:

he is teasing us with small details :sneaky2::wink2:

Yes, exactly!

Yes I think he wanted to give us a virtual pat on the head

*excepts pat* :original:

:shocked:

Alice

Are you a seagull? : naughty:

Or are you Ella the dog in disguise? :roftl:

No, she's not Ella because *throws clothes off in one swift movement* I am Ella!

Maybe not *puts clothes back on*

Every time, expect the unexpected !!!!! It´s better not to wait for news about the album or the next tour :wink2:, so we won´t be disappointed.

I´m glad to see a sign of life and I am able to enjoy any stuff he gives us. :naughty:

We wait 2 weeks for a new blog and all we get is the lifestory of some artist? I mean great pics and all but I would have so preffered to hear about burnt popcorn and his lack of hairwashing atm :hair: That Blackall Project better make an appearance soon :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by hotdlp

Huh? I'm sorry, I've misunderstood...

sorry for my bad english ;)

as sabine told us,we 'expect the unexpected'...

he teases us,it's hard to be quiet,and to wait again for some news about new music,new dates,new songs,new seagulls...i just hope that we know soon other things we waiting for:blush-anim-cl:

but yes,you're right,we now know about organ now:thumb_yello:

We wait 2 weeks for a new blog and all we get is the lifestory of some artist? I mean great pics and all but I would have so preffered to hear about burnt popcorn and his lack of hairwashing atm :hair: That Blackall Project better make an appearance soon :mf_rosetinted:

Don't be so negative Danika...:wink2:

At least we know it's raining in LA, Ella sleeps, and an organ is being played on the album...:naughty:

We can't say he didn't tell us something about the new album now, can we?:naughty::roftl:

You forgot to say that we want to know what he had for breakfast!:roftl:

It's about time!

This guy also illustrated my favourite children's book, the Poky Little Puppy. :wub2:

poky-puppy.jpg

Childhood memories! :wub2:

We had them in Sweden too!

I think you're right!:wink2:

Nice blog.

Pretty pictures.

Just one thing.

STOP DANGLING CARROTS!!!

"Gregs playing the organ for one of the new songs"

is hardly keeping quiet about what's happening on the album, and also very taunting, no fair!!!

Sorry, don't mean to snap, it's late I'm tired and think he's being mean.

Come on big guy, be nice and don't tease.

Don't be so negative Danika...:wink2:

At least we know it's raining in LA, Ella sleeps, and an organ is being played on the album...:naughty:

We can't say he didn't tell us something about the new album now, can we?:

Sorry, must have been the alcohol talking last night :mf_rosetinted: I should be greatly thankful for all that wonderful information he has given us so far :wub2::rolls_eyes:

You forgot to say that we want to know what he had for breakfast!:roftl:

I was going to write that.. but then I was too annoyed that I couldn't be bothered :original: