Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

I think vlogs and mini-docs are not the same thing at all :blink:

A vlog is more personal...like a blog, but using videos, while a mini-doc is more "scientific", professional...kind of :blink:

Now M has to vlog to explain :mf_rosetinted: being a perfectionist he can't be satisfied with my own fuzzy explanation :naughty:

I see.

Yes, he should do a vlog to explain the difference, us Oldlings get easily confused:roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll just sit here twiddling my thumbs now, since I'm up to date with the poems, and theres no sign of a blog (although that's okay, if he gets the album completed quicker).

I'll just sit here and wait.......

:naughty:

Dr Seuss IS SO SORRY FOR ORIGINAL ENTRY! :

Date: January 31, 2009 @ 10:00 pm

I’m so so so sorry for doing the original entry on Wiki. I was fed up of waiting for a new album. I have a lot of free time now that I lost my job as a result of the credit crunch. I was about to delete it when other fans noticed it and changed it for the better. I tried to make it sound realistic but “Mummy, look a dinosaur” and “Touch my curls” are hilarious (I fell off my chair laughing).

Mika, I got the feeling that you are a tad annoyed so I apologize with all my heart.

your secret fan xxx

apparently it's an MFC'er.:naughty:

But it's ok, i believe she didn't have any bad intention.

thanks to her we had some fun:thumb_yello:

I’m so so so sorry for doing the original entry on Wiki. I was fed up of waiting for a new album. I have a lot of free time now that I lost my job as a result of the credit crunch. I was about to delete it when other fans noticed it and changed it for the better. I tried to make it sound realistic but “Mummy, look a dinosaur” and “Touch my curls” are hilarious (I fell off my chair laughing).

Mika, I got the feeling that you are a tad annoyed so I apologize with all my heart.

your secret fan xxx

Or it's just a joke about the joke? :blink::naughty:

your secret fan xxx

:boxed: How do you know that it was an MFC'er? Share, share :das:

your secret fan xxx

:blink:How do you know that it was an MFC'er though? Share your info, woman :das:

your secret fan xxx

:naughty:MFCer because of the Dr. Seuss nickname?

Or it's just a joke about the joke? :blink::naughty:

I think so!

Ooops! :naughty: I guess that I seem keen :roftl: I thought that my first one hadn't gone through and posted again :lmao:

LOL! I was like maybe you wanted to edit the first one cause you felt more of a ':blink:' than ':boxed:' or something but instead posted both :naughty::roftl:

Edited by Miro

@ Rose

your new poem is really really really wonderful !!!!!!!!!!!! You become better and better with every poem you write. I think Mika will love all of them. The new one is approved :wink2:

Thank you, I just saw:wink2:

They seem to be getting longer, I just, for some reason started doing 2 verses fo each blog, when originally it was 1 verse.

Guess, my brain just goes meandering off when I get started:naughty:

your secret fan xxx

sorry if I miss a a passage, but what's got dr seuss to do with mfc..? :blink:

and why are we assuming it's a SHE who writes..?

It was to do with an earlier blog Mika did, and someone here, was it Violet or Mana, started posting comments as Dr Seuss because of the content of the blog(can remember what it was about now!)

some time ago during another period of desperately awaited but not coming blogs Mana stepped in for Mika and provided a fake M blog about dr. Seuss.

She... maybe because there are hardy any guys on MFC? :naughty:

It was to do with an earlier blog Mika did, and someone here, was it Violet or Mana, started posting comments as Dr Seuss because of the content of the blog(can remember what it was about now!)

wow.. I need a lecture over MFC influences in the modern culture.. :blink: it's getting seriously complicated to keep track.. :bleh:

thx, rose and violet :wink2: