FantasticVoyage here! :o)

FantasticVoyage

Hello everyone!

I joined yesterday evening...just got back from a lecture (I study Information Science and Librarianship...and have a special interest in HCI :shocked:) so I finally have some time to introduce myself.

I'm Czech (dove into the CZ&SK thread first thing yesterday :wink2: ), I live in Prague, I'm 21 and I'm a music and film maniac. I also love reading and watching good TV shows (not so sure Grey's Anatomy is a good TV nowadays, though). I'm into art as well and I love vintage stuff.

Music maniac=I listen to a lot of stuff from alternative to poppy pop, I also like me some jazz or classical music from time to time.

Now to Mika. Well, I've known him ever since he released Grace Kelly, obviously. I even bought the album at that time and kinda liked it but didn't become a fan at that point. That happened very recetly, in December I got an e-mail from Mika's site and decided, hey it's Christmas soon, maybe I could get the PDP DVD and see what this guy's about. I don't think I'd seen anything cuter in my life (OK, if I don't count puppies and kittens and David Furnish :fisch: ). I was also surprised how creative this guy is and that he seems to be a really interesting artist (which, unfortunatelly most of the music press dismisses :thumbdown:).

Thank God, I got some money for Christmas, so I bought the first DVD last week as well (I know, but I just couldn't help myself :mf_rosetinted:)

I'm not entirely sure how I found about you lot...either Mika mentioned you in one of his blogs or I just googled you or saw something on YouTube...God only knows.

Anyway, here I am, and boy, reading the FAQ yesterday totally cracked me up. My followers on Twitter had no idea why I suddenly started writing about chickens... :biggrin2:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone!

I joined yesterday evening...just got back from a lecture (I study Information Science and Librarianship...and have a special interest in HCI ) so I finally have some time to introduce myself.

I'm Czech (dove into the CZ&SK thread first thing yesterday ), I live in Prague, I'm 21 and I'm a music and film maniac. I also love reading and watching good TV shows (not so sure Grey's Anatomy is a good TV nowadays, though). I'm into art as well and I love vintage stuff.

Music maniac=I listen to a lot of stuff from alternative to poppy pop, I also like me some jazz or classical music from time to time.

Now to Mika. Well, I've known him ever since he released Grace Kelly, obviously. I even bought the album at that time and kinda liked it but didn't become a fan at that point. That happened very recetly, in December I got an e-mail from Mika's site and decided, hey it's Christmas soon, maybe I could get the PDP DVD and see what this guy's about. I don't think I'd seen anything cuter in my life (OK, if I don't count puppies and kittens and David Furnish :fisch: ). I was also surprised how creative this guy is and that he seems to be a really interesting artist (which, unfortunatelly most of the music press dismisses ).

Thank God, I got some money for Christmas, so I bought the first DVD last week as well (I know, but I just couldn't help myself :mf_rosetinted:)

I'm not entirely sure how I found about you lot...either Mika mentioned you in one of his blogs or I just googled you or saw something on YouTube...God only knows.

Anyway, here I am, and boy, reading the FAQ yesterday totally cracked me up. My followers on Twitter had no idea why I suddenly started writing about chickens... :biggrin2:

Hello and :welcomeani:

You'll love it here but I should warn you that most of us are more than a little :insane: but joining was the best thing I ever did because there are so many awesome people on here.....and I'm sure that :chkn: is going to haunt us for the rest of our days :naughty:

Edited by Tanya K

WELCOME! This sure does sound like the place for you! MFC is really a wonderful community, and I am sure that you'll find a place.

It's nice that PDP really got you hooked. I've never seen a more amazing DVD in my life. :naughty:

:chkn:, KMxx

hello and welcome. love your ID. hope you'll make yourself at home among us lot, to quote you :bleh:

mika's indeed amazing, if you settle down for good here, you'll have a chance of experiencing it yourself. :wink2: