Second Album in September?

Becky

But i better have a freakin epiphany coupled with a life changing moment listening. Like, i better start skipping everywhere, wearing flowey dresses, braid flowers in my hair daily and have little music notes and hearts floating above my head like in cartoons.

under those circumstances, i can accept this.:wub2:

Well isn't that what happened the first time? I thought that's how we all ended up here. :naughty:

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well isn't that what happened the first time? I thought that's how we all ended up here. :naughty:

Naw, for me it was skinny jeans. Perhaps he'll switch to flowey dresses this time though, i have my fingers crossed. And instead of skipping everywhere it was more of a bounce. i'm up for skipping though.

It sure was life changing!!.....but i'm still waiting for some epiphany. I hope it's a good one.

:bleh:

What, you don't? :blink: I think that Andy is objectively a very attractive man. Mika picks his staff very well :naughty:

yeah lol...andy is pretty cute :das:

and yeah he does pick his staff well :cool:

i saw keane last month....and DAMN they do a good job at that too :naughty::das: i think its the whole english guy/accent thing :D

:boxed:

September seems like forever away right now...

I agree that a really good album takes time and a whole lot of living and inspiration but...September :blink:

I am trying to be patient, and am enjoying blogs, dvd, etc. But 2009 would be so boring if it's just a whole year of waiting for another album.

It's so much easier to wait for an album of someone that your not a huge fan of, but this is Mika :naughty:

You are a woman of great taste, I salute you!

Why did I have the feeling that you'd say that :naughty:

yeah lol...andy is pretty cute :das:

and yeah he does pick his staff well

i saw keane last month....and DAMN they do a good job at that too i think its the whole english guy/accent thing

:mf_lustslow:What, Keane also have a cute cam man running around?

I've honestly never had a good look at him, just heard his voice in that video and giggled, so deep and manly..

He IS very cute. Feast your eyes :das: (just ignore the freakishhobo looking person next to him) :roftl:

IMG_1654.jpg

Andy is not my type especially, but he's very cute if you're not old enough to be his mother like me

Don't you worry, I don't think you're his type either. Or me. Or 99.8% of the members of this forum :fisch:

:boxed:

September seems like forever away right now...

I agree that a really good album takes time and a whole lot of living and inspiration but...September :blink:

I am trying to be patient, and am enjoying blogs, dvd, etc. But 2009 would be so boring if it's just a whole year of waiting for another album.

It's so much easier to wait for an album of someone that your not a huge fan of, but this is Mika :naughty:

Yup!!!!

Ain't that the truth!! :roftl:

With Mika every day seems like a year...........:blink:

Why did I have the feeling that you'd say that

What, Keane also have a cute cam man running around?

He IS very cute. Feast your eyes :das: (just ignore the freakishhobo looking person next to him) :roftl:

IMG_1654.jpg

Don't you worry, I don't think you're his type either. Or me. Or 99.8% of the members of this forum :fisch:

AY CARUMBA. :shocked:

I prefer the girl next to him :das::roftl:

Sorry, laydeez, he's just not my type, (look or...sexuality wise..)