Your favourite thing about Mika

Emily B

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My most favourite thing about Mika?:shocked: You've got to be kidding me. Who can come up with just one? And it's just as likely to be something completely different tomorrow....

So I might have to update this more frequently...

Right this minute, my favourite thing about Mika is his speaking voice and how entertaining and funny he can be in interviews.

I'll let you know when that changes:naughty:

OK, I'm back! I'm not normally someone who goes gaga over pics of Mika (in the sense of finding them hot) but I just saw some old ones that I haven't really paid attention to....

So right as of this second, I love how manly he looks in some photos!:mf_lustslow:

yep my fav thing about him are his manly angles...

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=FuXXZs_noug&feature=channel_page

lol

Going straight from the other thread to this one, I thought it was going to be something about the wallet again... But clicked on the link:roftl: Yep, manly angles...

For me it's his smile and his charm.

He can charm the birds out of the trees:naughty:

Trying not to mention the neck, ha ha!

We know Rose... you can't fool us!

Going straight from the other thread to this one, I thought it was going to be something about the wallet again... But clicked on the link:roftl: Yep, manly angles...

We know Rose... you can't fool us!

u caught me dee, lol, i'm obssessed with manly angles right now...:naughty::roftl:

Raindrops on roses, and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens, brown paper packages tied up with strings.

Aw, that sounds really beautiful! :wub2:

What I like most about Mika?

That he inspires me.

His smile.

It's one of those smiles that lights up the whole world because you can tell he's really happy when he really smiles.

There's something about his voice that hits all the right nerves in my ear.

I'll be thinking that I don't want to hear his voice just then, but one of his songs will come up on the shuffle and the second I hear that voice, my ears perk up and I get all happy.

I'm powerless against his smile and his voice...and his eyes. He's got the kind of eyes I would cross oceans for. :wub2:

And that's all the fangirl drooling I'm doing today! :punk:

I feel the same way- you stole my feelings!!! lol

But yes, he has a beautiful smile and voice and if i may say, even aura- he seems to carry this happy aura around with him:wub2: