Congratulations President Obama!

leonita

lol he's so freakin cool!

Did anyone else catch him doing the hang ten symbol for his Hawaiian High School's marching band???

090120_obama_salute_163.jpg

It was awesome! I may just be odd, but I'm actually kinda crushing on him:blush-anim-cl:

barack_obama-5-1.jpg

He's so youthful and vibrant in a way I've never seen in a president. I saw him bopping around during the parade, he's just so cool:mf_lustslow:

:lol3: :lol3: I sort of am too :blush-anim-cl:

He's very very funny.

His wife is doing the hang ten thing too! They seem like a fantastic family..

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

me and all ^^ :blush-anim-cl:

He's lovely, so passionate about what he believes in, charismatic, so intelligent and articulate, a very loving family man, has a great smile :blush-anim-cl: not to mention the whole power thing :naughty: I think it's an aphrodisiac even if we don't realise it is :naughty: but yeah... it's good to know I'm not the only one :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

22 hours ago: Masks made in the likeness of U.S. President Barack Obama lie on an assembly line at a costume factory in a suburb of Rio de Janeiro February 10, 2009. A total of 12,000 Obama masks will be made for the upcoming 'Brazil Carnaval' festival from February 20 to 22, according to the manufacturer.

http://www.daylife.com/photo/02nvdm1dBZe92/obama

Edited by A. Clay

• 2 weeks later...

1 day ago: A carnival float carrying a large papier-mache figure of

U.S. President Barack Obama as angel with a woman as Europe behind him,

is pictured during the traditional Rose Monday carnival parade in Duesseldorf

February 23, 2009.

The Rose Monday parades in Cologne, Mainz and Duesseldorf are the

highlight of the German street carnival season.

http://www.daylife.com/photo/0cVicnTdiO2sE/obama

Edited by A. Clay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I watched the news tonight and I'm just going to say that I have to agree with a lot that were saying that he won this way too early. What has he really done to deserve it? :dunno: A lot of people, even bigger named people, were asking the same thing.

The economy is getting worse by the day and they reported thousands more are going to be losing their homes. We're still at war and they said some presidents stopped wars but never won the Nobel Peace Prize. That strikes me as really strange that they wouldn't award those presidents for stopping war but Obama was awarded and we're on the verge if getting into yet another war. :blink: I'm pretty sure we're going to be sending out more troops. :boxed: If we don't then it'll surprise me... and I hope I am surprised.

I think like someone else said, they should have waited a while because so far we haven't really seen any "change" for the good yet.

I watched the news tonight and I'm just going to say that I have to agree with a lot that were saying that he won this way too early. What has he really done to deserve it? :dunno: A lot of people, even bigger named people, were asking the same thing.

The economy is getting worse by the day and they reported thousands more are going to be losing their homes. We're still at war and they said some presidents stopped wars but never won the Nobel Peace Prize. That strikes me as really strange that they wouldn't award those presidents for stopping war but Obama was awarded and we're on the verge if getting into yet another war. :blink: I'm pretty sure we're going to be sending out more troops. :boxed: If we don't then it'll surprise me... and I hope I am surprised.

I think like someone else said, they should have waited a while because so far we haven't really seen any "change" for the good yet.

I agree, I'm asking the same: What has he actually done so far?

And I mean real actions, not only talking about what he should or could do!:wink2:

I agree, I'm asking the same: What has he actually done so far?

And I mean real actions, not only talking about what he should or could do!:wink2:

Oh thank goodness someone agrees with me. I was expecting a ton of backlash even though most who voted for him are protesting against him now. :aah:

So far he hasn't done much. Clinton was the one that went to rescue the prisoned journalists. I would have though Obama would have done that seems how HE is the president now. :blink: He talked about all this great "change" a year before the elections and so far it's been for the worse. I never understood the whole "it's got to get worse before it gets better" saying that people use. That's kind of like saying if I'm hitting myself with a hammer the pain has got to get worse before it stops when in reality if I stop hitting myself with a hammer the pain stops. If that makes sense. :dunno:

I dunno. I think they jumped the trigger with this and should have waited.

I (and my mother) agree with you. No offence, but there are probably a buttload of other people who deserve it more. I think they should have waited a while to see if he did anything to truly deserve it. My thinking is that they gave him the award because he's the cool new guy in town. Not that he doesn't deserve it, just not right now...well, that's what I think. :bleh: