(2009) Mika's 2nd album info on Wikipedia!

Do you believe this information?  

152 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe this information?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seven Words

Studio album by Mika

Released Summer, 2019 (UK)

, (Europe)

Spring, 2020 (USA)

Recorded January 2008 - November 2018

Genre Pop rock

Powerpop

Pop

Label Island (UK)

Universal/Motown (U.S.) FMR/Warner Bros.(Australasia/Worldwide)

Another 10 YEARS????!!!!:furious::roftl:

sophamore

successfull

:lmfao:

Seven words spelled wrong in the first sentence!

This is hysterical. 2019?? :lmao:

I love it. It was a little more normal about half an hour ago...did some MFC-ers go in and FIX it? :roftl: This is really great.

sophamore

successfull

Seven words spelled wrong in the first sentence!

This is hysterical. 2019?? :lmao:

I love it. It was a little more normal about half an hour ago...did some MFC-ers go in and FIX it? :roftl: This is really great.

MFC'ers do not do such things:mf_rosetinted:

It's clearly a PR stunt from his label . Genius I might add :mf_rosetinted:

hmmm....This doesn't really sound like Mika. And none of the songs he's done at concerts (Holy Johnny, HMDYLM, Rain) or the demos that were leaked a while ago were listed there. It sounds like pure and utter nonesense to me.

I see it's some strange joke now!:roftl:

Edited by Elmindreda

He has very fine intentions I'm sure. Just pointing out that I do not await word from Mika in order to accept things as fact. Otherwise the CD would probably be in the shops for 3 weeks before we had official confirmation. :naughty:

Oh, who cares when he's going to release it?!:fisch:

ahmn...??? :blink:

I wonder what Mika would think about somebody suggesting he's gonna last 10 years in preparing his 2nd album...with those stupid titles :naughty:

seems like the author of the article doesn't like him very much. Or it's an MFCer with a non very nice sense of humor

In 5 days they'll delete this article unless it's .... true:shocked:

Actually, the article now says "This page may meet Wikipedia’s criteria for speedy deletion as pure vandalism." So, it could be deleted much faster than that. At least if it keeps changing ridiculously.

ahmn...??? :blink:

I wonder what Mika would think about somebody suggesting he's gonna last 10 years in preparing his 2nd album...with those stupid titles :naughty:

seems like the author of the article doesn't like him very much. Or it's an MFCer with a non very nice sense of humor

Well you have to admit he does take a long time to do things ....

This is the most stupid thing I've ever read. Why would anyone do this to him? Do the people hate him so much? :boxed: I reckon it's an MFCer with a really bad sense of humor and with a lack of respect...to everything.

:thumbdown:

Seems like da Mastah's :king: latest blog was not fit to entertain us for long. :naughty: Plus, holding back even the slightest bit of information about the new album had its impact too. :naughty:

But well, if the mountain won't come to Mohammed, Mohammed must go to the mountain, right? :das:

This is the most stupid thing I've ever read. Why would anyone do this to him? Do the people hate him so much? :boxed: I reckon it's an MFCer with a really bad sense of humor and with a lack of respect...to everything.

Actually, I find it kind of funny now.

The original entry was poorly written and suspected to be completely untrue. We've just altered it a bit:wink2:

Seems like da Mastah's :king: latest blog was not fit to entertain us for long. :naughty: Plus, holding back even the slightest bit of information about the new album had its impact too. :naughty:

But well, if the mountain won't come to Mohammed, Mohammed must go to the mountain, right? :das:

Eagerly waiting my little Mohammed's contribution to the wiki page before it disappears ...:naughty: