(2009) Mika's 2nd album info on Wikipedia!

Do you believe this information?  

152 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe this information?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The original entry was poorly written and suspected to be completely untrue. We've just altered it a bit:wink2:

Have you seen the warning on that page?

It came up before the changes were made.

This page may meet Wikipedia’s criteria for speedy deletion as pure vandalism. This includes blatant and obvious misinformation, and redirects created during cleanup of page move vandalism. See CSD G3.

If this page does not meet the criteria for speedy deletion, or you intend to fix it, please remove this notice, but do not remove this notice from pages that you have created yourself. If you created this page and you disagree with its proposed speedy deletion, please add:

{{hangon}}

directly below this tag, and then explain why you believe this article should not be deleted on its talk page. This will alert administrators to permit you the time to write your explanation. See help writing your first article.

Administrators: check links, history (last), and logs before deletion. Consider checking Google.

Please consider placing the template:

{{subst:b-vandalism-notice|Seven Words|header=1}} ~~~~

on the talk page of the author.

It is proposed that this article be deleted because of the following concern:

There is no evidence that an album of this name is, or is going to be, recorded by an artist of this name.

If you can address this concern by improving, copyediting, sourcing, renaming or merging the page, please edit this page and do so. You may remove this message if you improve the article or otherwise object to deletion for any reason. To avoid confusion, it helps to explain why you object to the deletion, either in the edit summary or on the talk page. If this template is removed, it should not be replaced.

The article may be deleted if this message remains in place for five days. This template was added 2009-01-24 19:37; five days from then is 2009-01-29 19:37.

If you created the article, please don't take offense. Instead, consider improving the article so that it is acceptable according to the deletion policy.

Do you think Mika would find it funny? :naughty:

I want to think, based on my impression of his sense of humour and intelligence, that he would.

Not that WE are responsible for the original, of course, but I think that he'd be quite proud of the latest track and info listing :naughty:

I want to think, based on my impression of his sense of humour and intelligence, that he would.

Not that WE are responsible for the original, of course, but I think that he'd be quite proud of the latest track and info listing :naughty:

It has more to do with the law,not that he would be offensed by that,of course :naughty:

well done !!! :naughty:

those titles are just hilarious !!! :roftlroftl:roftl

but, who did the article at first ?? someone of the Mfc ?

actually the article itself was very innocent before the edits:naughty:

Looks like the 'genre' and 'artwork' sections also allow changes :fisch::roftl:

:lmao:

great!

"touch my curls(Mika feat. mariah carey) – 4:11

new track:naughty:

Edited by dilek

The statement about deletion in 5 days because it was suspected of being untrue came up before we had changed anything.

Then the vandalism warning was added.

And then it was changed some more :naughty:

To be frank, I found it funnier before the changes were made to identify the entry as an obvious hoax. :roftl:

And if Mika finds it funny? Who knows? He has a wicked sense of humour and maybe it would make him laugh. Maybe not. But who cares, the article is going to be deleted and most likely will never be spotted by Mika anyway.

I think it was a rather harmless joke. :wink2:

To be frank, I found it funnier before the changes were made to identify the entry as an obvious hoax. :roftl:

And if Mika finds it funny? Who knows? He has a wicked sense of humour and maybe it would make him laugh. Maybe not. But who cares, the article is going to be deleted and most likely will never be spotted by Mika anyway.

I agree. It's nothing to get worked up over.

exactly! i'm sorry if it came out wrong but it wasn't true already,so why not have some fun:punk:

btw,i think wiki just deleted my account:lmfao:

The statement about deletion in 5 days because it was suspected of being untrue came up before we had changed anything.

Then the vandalism warning was added.

And then it was changed some more :naughty:

So I see :roftl:

Yeah..but,I think it doesn't have to be about Mika anyway...but still...I guess it will be deleted,otherwise some poor fans all over the world who are not from the MFC will get a heart attack :naughty::roftl:

It has more to do with the law,not that he would be offensed by that,of course :naughty:

actually the article itself was very innocent before the edits:naughty:

I agree :naughty:. The first article could have been taken seriously by some, hence the liability, but this last one....Is SO obviously fake and just taking the mick, that noone (IMO) could get seriously upset about it :roftl:.

"touch my curls(Mika feat. mariah carey) – 4:11

new track

:crybaby: I am choking :crybaby:

Edited by sariflor