Help Mika Know What You Would Like Him To Blog About...

willywonka

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much anything, really. :dunno:

Ok, while we wait for Mika to blog, I suggest a violet_sky blog. You always have tons of cool sites to show, and little arty things that are really cool, so why not putting them all together in your own blog?

I would follow it. I love it when you tweet things, but that is not all unified under one same roof, if you know what I mean? If you had your own blog/page with all of it there, it would be a lot more handy :thumb_yello:

And on the Mika front...At this particular moment in time, I would love a blog like what iMMa does: a weekly recap of what he's been up to, if he's seen any interesting shows, or movies, or read books, or whatever.

Oh, and a step by step puppy diary in the blog+vlog format.

Pretty please :mf_lustslow:

Ok, while we wait for Mika to blog, I suggest a violet_sky blog. You always have tons of cool sites to show, and little arty things that are really cool, so why not putting them all together in your own blog?

I would follow it. I love it when you tweet things, but that is not all unified under one same roof, if you know what I mean? If you had your own blog/page with all of it there, it would be a lot more handy :thumb_yello:

And on the Mika front...At this particular moment in time, I would love a blog like what iMMa does: a weekly recap of what he's been up to, if he's seen any interesting shows, or movies, or read books, or whatever.

Oh, and a step by step puppy diary in the blog+vlog format.

Pretty please :mf_lustslow:

Oh a Violet blog is a great idea!

The links in VS tweets takes me on art journeys I would never have seen otherwise!:thumb_yello:

And to see a little how the puppy is doing would be be really nice!:wub2:

Ok, while we wait for Mika to blog, I suggest a violet_sky blog. You always have tons of cool sites to show, and little arty things that are

yes, Violet, how is your Milk Toof doing? :teehee:

As for Mika, yes, it would be good to read what he has been up to and what occupies his mind at the moment. Just to know that he is safe and sane.:naughty:

Album #3? :roftl: he's just finished touring for the second album, I don't think he's gonna be starting on that right away :roftl::roftl: though it's nice to hope isn't it :teehee: But I'm guessing he's having a well deserved break now.

Yes I do miss his blogs and vlogs though...2008 was just :fangurl: with just that one page on mikasounds...

So is scottish :das:

Oh yes! How could've I forgotten about it. :das:

Album #3? he's just finished touring for the second album, I don't think he's gonna be starting on that right away though it's nice to hope isn't it :teehee: But I'm guessing he's having a well deserved break now.

Yes I do miss his blogs and vlogs though...2008 was just :fangurl: with just that one page on mikasounds...

He did say he started working on it, didn't he? :teehee:

And about the old mikasounds... I miss it too, very much. It was so simple yet so sort of..intimate, dunno what to call it. With him writing blogs.. not so regularly sometimes:roftl: but sharing vlogs and everything. It was better and so much more fun than this mikasounds IMO.

:wub2:

Ok, while we wait for Mika to blog, I suggest a violet_sky blog.

The links in VS tweets takes me on art journeys I would never have seen otherwise!:thumb_yello:

connie_31.gif

A whole blog just for me? :teehee: Hmmm....

yes, Violet, how is your Milk Toof doing? :teehee:

As for Mika, yes, it would be good to read what he has been up to and what occupies his mind at the moment. Just to know that he is safe and sane.:naughty:

Sane is not a must. :roftl:

Wish they were my milk teef :roftl::wink2:

we are just a bottomless pit of WANTS aren't we:roftl:

He just finished his tour, he must be so glad just to live normal life again for a bit. And here we want blogs/vlogs/tweets/pics of Melachi/private gigs.

Ah the life of a :fangurl:

:biggrin2: