Hello!

I think that it's a combination of factors...many of us kinda lost some interest at some point, or found that there was nothing really to keep up with, and/or were communicating via other means due to a few reasons......all sorts of things have happened :wink2:

Personally I am a combination of those at the moment, plus a lot going on in RL which makes me have less time to spend online in general and on MFC, so I do quick checks when there is something happening or otherwise stay plugged in via other sites that are easier to get short info from, like Twitter, etc...

Loving the new songs though, so I am quite excited about things. I don't think that it will ever feel the same as 2007/8 though, as the atmosphere has changed too much for that to happen, IMO...

I find the atmosphere on MFC is much better now. The (relative) newbies are not bearing years-long grudges against people they feel are getting more than they deserve and the older fans who still come by fairly regularly are the more easygoing type who are just here to share their experiences and get news.

Maybe people find that too quiet. But as a mod I am relieved that things are nice and calm :naughty:

I know all sorts of things have happened, I didn't leave completely without reason and I am aware that I wasn't even around for the real chaos (phew :aah:) ... so it's not like I'm that surprised things have changed, it's just that part of me thinks it would've been a lot more convenient if you were all just here keeping up the party so I could just slip back in whenever I got bored with being boring :naughty: I am not sure I'd actually want the 2007/8 rollercoaster ride again, but I'd like a bit of action now and I was sort of hoping to find it here :doh: I'm sure the adventure is out there somewhere waiting for me though :mf_rosetinted:

Yes that is the problem Kata, everyone wants to slip in and out when it's convenient I guess rather than have their whole lives consumed by the roller coaster for 6 years. The party had to end some time. :naughty:

I was watching some Palladium videos last week. How great was that time?? :wub2:

3UIJCKJzCdA

Oh Palladium :wub2: That was a good time indeed, I'd like to have two weeks of that kind soon please :naughty: Maybe we can sort of coordinate it so that we all slip back in for a gig or two at some point, I'd be willing to go pretty much anywhere to see you guys, I just wouldn't bother leaving the country just to see Mika :mf_rosetinted:

I'm thinking of going to London next summer possibly. And yes I don't want it to be all about Mika. :aah: I had a nice trip in May last year and Mika was nowhere in sight. :naughty:

Do you know Enfa is in England now?

Nope, haven't spoken to her for ages :doh: Well it would be cool to go to London without the stress I guess... I've been there once since I left MFC and it was such a weird expearience to be there and not be stuck in a queue :lmfao:

Oh, I didn't mean that the atmosphere on MFC is bad, just that it's different and it won't be the same again (quite naturally, I guess). And as you say, probably for the best, as I would not be able to join that madness again :lmfao:

Change is always ongoing I suppose, and it has happened here

Of course it goes without saying that I miss many of the fantastic times we've had, but personally things have changed too much for me to feel motivated to do certain things all over again :teehee:. Also, certain things like queuing at gigs, certain attitudes, etc have become too much for me to keep that sort of thing up and go and do it again.

I'd love a reunion type trip, but would not focus or base things around Mika :wink2:

Nope, haven't spoken to her for ages :doh: Well it would be cool to go to London without the stress I guess... I've been there once since I left MFC and it was such a weird expearience to be there and not be stuck in a queue :lmfao:

Fortunately I haven't queued in London even for the last 2 gigs I went to, so it's been over 4 years. And I don't plan to ever queue in London again. :naughty:

Oh, I didn't mean that the atmosphere on MFC is bad, just that it's different and it won't be the same again (quite naturally, I guess). And as you say, probably for the best, as I would not be able to join that madness again :lmfao:

Change is always ongoing I suppose, and it has happened here

Of course it goes without saying that I miss many of the fantastic times we've had, but personally things have changed too much for me to feel motivated to do certain things all over again :teehee:. Also, certain things like queuing at gigs, certain attitudes, etc have become too much for me to keep that sort of thing up and go and do it again.

I'd love a reunion type trip, but would not focus or base things around Mika :wink2:

Oh a reunion type of trip not based around Mika would be even better, I just didn't think that was an option... it wouldn't have been back then :aah:

Yeah Sara I just generally feel too old for most of the nonsense and it doesn't matter if it's Mika or anyone else. My idea of a good gig now is Adele where even she doesn't get off her chair :lmfao:

I am more excited by the prospect of Mika doing some TV shows in NYC than the actual gigs. At least it's a bit of mystery and adventure. I need to stand in a queue all day like I need a hole in my head.

Fortunately I haven't queued in London even for the last 2 gigs I went to, so it's been over 4 years. And I don't plan to ever queue in London again. :naughty:

I'd rather not even go to a gig in London again :mf_rosetinted: But London without a gig would be pretty sweet... or a gig not in London and without queueing would be fine also :mf_rosetinted:

I'd like a trip based around MFC friends, if that's a "reunion" trip but I wouldn't be reunited with Kata, I'd be meeting her for the first time... the rest of you apples I believe I have met for real now...

But as it is, I am stuck on the opposite ends of the earth, not likely to have either a trip or a reunion. Or any Mika pie for that matter:aah:

It's nice to see he didn't completely leave us out of the album :wink2:

Oh a reunion type of trip not based around Mika would be even better, I just didn't think that was an option... it wouldn't have been back then :aah:

What we did last year was plan a bunch of different stuff. We had a couple of gigs to go to but one was at Danika's house and the other at the Regal Rooms so it was very chilled, like Palladium at the Bar Fly :naughty:

We saw a TV show at BBC and just did some general sightseeing stuff because Zoots had never been to London before.

I mean let's face it the best "Mika trip" we had was when he cancelled the gigs and we had to find other stuff to do. :roftl:

I'd like a trip based around MFC friends, if that's a "reunion" trip but I wouldn't be reunited with Kata, I'd be meeting her for the first time... the rest of you apples I believe I have met for real now...

But as it is, I am stuck on the opposite ends of the earth, not likely to have either a trip or a reunion. Or any Mika pie for that matter:aah:

It's nice to see he didn't completely leave us out of the album :wink2:

Oh I really wanna meet you :tears: If there's ever an expedition to your end of the earth again then I'd so be up for it :teehee: With or without Mika pie :aah:

What we did last year was plan a bunch of different stuff. We had a couple of gigs to go to but one was at Danika's house and the other at the Regal Rooms so it was very chilled, like Palladium at the Bar Fly :naughty:

We saw a TV show at BBC and just did some general sightseeing stuff because Zoots had never been to London before.

I mean let's face it the best "Mika trip" we had was when he cancelled the gigs and we had to find other stuff to do. :roftl:

LOL yep best Mika gigs were always those without Mika :lmfao: We should totally cancel on him and go somewhere else :mf_rosetinted: