:teehee: I'm positive that Christine was kidding.

You were kidding, Christine, right? :tears:

I'm starting to think she wasn't :tears::sneaky2:

But it's not all bad...I'm starting to...well... get used to Celebrate... I can listen to the whole song without wanting to skip to something else now :mf_rosetinted:

:teehee: I'm positive that Christine was kidding.

You were kidding, Christine, right? :tears:

No I wasn't. Sorry I was chatting to Kata in private yesterday so I didn't mention it again here. But a few people who have heard it say it's really dancey and talk about the bass, etc. Mika told some fans it's a different song from the demo, but backtracked a bit to say it's sort of based on it. So I don't know how much of the original song is there but I don't think it's going to be anything at all like the demo. :dunno:

Here's what he said in an interview recently (translated from Italian)

"In reality not all the songs are like The Origin of Love. They speak of the time when I fall in love. Even because, after the initial (infatuation), the months pass and appears the disenchantment, like in Overrated where I say to my lover: You're useless: I asked you to kill me and you can not even do that...you're no good for me...you do not love me, you can not kill me so f*ck off."

I'm a bit underwhelmed by what I heard and saw so far, but at the same time I'm way too far out of the loop at the moment to judge.

Thanks for the summary, it's much appreciated. :huglove:

exactly how I feel :blink: I need some sort of motivation if I am to get back in the loop and what I'm hearing just doesn't motivate me much :aah:

But I miss the apples :tears:

Here's what he said in an interview recently (translated from Italian)

"In reality not all the songs are like The Origin of Love. They speak of the time when I fall in love. Even because, after the initial (infatuation), the months pass and appears the disenchantment, like in Overrated where I say to my lover: You're useless: I asked you to kill me and you can not even do that...you're no good for me...you do not love me, you can not kill me so f*ck off."

Oh I've been watching

How you behave

Not much like a lover

More like a slave

:teehee:

But I miss the apples :tears:

stock-vector-apple-a-drawing-of-a-stylized-apple-41166526.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This forum is way too slow nowadays, I have a feeling I'll get bored quickly :blink: I don't really care much about interviews and videos anymore and there's only so much I can say about the songs... so what now :blink: Just posting this here as I can't find anywhere else to be random :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe weekend is not the best time to be random.. :teehee:

I think more of the 2007 fans need to be back to make this thread become alive again.

Yeah guess you're right... and most are probably gone for good :sneaky2:

Hello my Danish friend!:bye:

Hi sienna :yay: Long time... have you been here all along or did you return now? :mf_rosetinted:

Yes the randomness is scattered now. I do mine on Twitter mostly.

Kata you weren't the only one who disappeared for a couple of years. Mika was nowhere to be seen either. At least not outside of France. :mf_rosetinted:

I can't keep up with twitter, part of the reason why I gave up altogether :sneaky2:

Yeah I know... I was looking for him a couple of times :aah:

Hi sienna :yay: Long time... have you been here all along or did you return now? :mf_rosetinted:

I've been checking in from time to time so I wouldn't miss when the new album was ready.

But not much has happened, it's not like old times.:blush-anim-cl:

Mostly just glimpses of Mika travelling aurund the world, like any spoilt brat!:fisch: Sorry!:naughty:

It turns out he has been collaborating...listening to the album I wish he hadn't been collaborating quite that much.

I like his music best when he has made it himself, like the first album...and RAIN!

Some of the new songs have that special sound but sadly enough not the album as the general impression. Just my opinion!:teehee:

I've been checking in from time to time so I wouldn't miss when the new album was ready.

But not much has happened, it's not like old times.:blush-anim-cl:

Mostly just glimpses of Mika travelling aurund the world, like any spoilt brat!:fisch: Sorry!:naughty:

It turns out he has been collaborating...listening to the album I wish he hadn't been collaborating quite that much.

I like his music best when he has made it himself, like the first album...and RAIN!

Some of the new songs have that special sound but sadly enough not the album as the general impression. Just my opinion!:teehee:

Yeah... I'm hoping a bit more is gonna happen now, but I'm not sure really... Celebrate is a terrible choice for a first single, but it did look somewhat promising with that dance thing last night so maybe :aah: I actually like most of the songs, it's only Make You Happy, Heroes and Celebrate I skip... which is two more than I skip on the first album, so indeed a bit of a setback :doh: But the good ones are as good as the old ones I think... actually I think both Tah Dah and Step With Me are better than most of his other songs :yay: But some of the spirit around it all is missing and that makes me enjoy it a lot less than in 2007 when I was like euphoric for months... this time I seriously can't find anyone else who gives a crap, not even here :blush-anim-cl:

But some of the spirit around it all is missing and that makes me enjoy it a lot less than in 2007 when I was like euphoric for months... this time I seriously can't find anyone else who gives a crap, not even here :blush-anim-cl:

I do, but really really busy nowadays. I'm working even right now...:(

Aw!:huglove:

ay :huglove: just hope you'll be able to take a vacation eventually and go on a crazy trip with me :fisch:

Thank ou for the hugs. :huglove:

yes, I know I should. Holiday is also on my list of things to do :teehee:

I am in the UK, btw, and earlier today I saw a girl with a Mika bag on the tube, then a couple of mins later another one with a pink bowler hat :blink: so for a moment I thought there might be something happening I am not aware of...:roftl:

Of course the album is not lauched in hte UK yet, but I had to come and check twitter and MFC just to be sure.

Edited by suzie

I am in the UK, btw, and earlier today I saw a girl with a Mika bag on the tube, then a couple of mins later another one with a pink bowler hat :blink: so for a moment I thought there might be something happening I am not aware of...:roftl:

Of course the album is not lauched in hte UK yet, but I had to come and check twitter and MFC just to be sure.

Maybe there's something happening that even MFC don't know about :mf_rosetinted: Okay not very likely really :lmfao:

It's the Mika World Domination thingie we've always talked about...:mikacool: