Suzie just posted an English interview, but he's saying that he would do songs in Spanish. :doh: At least he recognizes that no one in English speaking countries is interested in foreign language songs, not even Shakira's. I know people think this is xenophobic or closed minded or whatever. But it's just reality and it's not going to change any time soon. We don't put French or Spanish songs on our radio unless it's some kind of novelty one-hit wonder. And even that is extremely rare.

I would actually like to see him do a Korean song and then do nothing but tour Asia for a year or two. Then everyone in continental Europe can see what it's like to be completely shunned by an artist you loyally followed for years. :mf_rosetinted:

I would actually like to see him do a Korean song and then do nothing but tour Asia for a year or two. Then everyone in continental Europe can see what it's like to be completely shunned by an artist you loyally followed for years. :mf_rosetinted:

BWAHAHAHAHA, well there would be no complaints from ME!! I would be happy to host Mika for a year or two:aah:

Well I don't mind. We are semi shunned anyway. :tears: not.

Suzie just posted an English interview, but he's saying that he would do songs in Spanish. :doh: At least he recognizes that no one in English speaking countries is interested in foreign language songs, not even Shakira's.

He was clearly making excuses.....:rolls_eyes:

• 2 weeks later...
found it... so could anyone give me a short recap of the last 3 years or so? :mf_rosetinted:

2010 - gig in Copenhagen (:doh: no news I guess)

2011 - dressed up as Napoleon at a French gig and released a happy catchy French song during the promo for that gig. Immense success for the song in France :yay:

2012 - realeased a happy catchy English song in Freance. Wonder why it basically went unnoticed. :blink:

2010 - gig in Copenhagen (:doh: no news I guess)

2011 - dressed up as Napoleon at a French gig and released a happy catchy French song during the promo for that gig. Immense success for the song in France :yay:

2012 - realeased a happy catchy English song in Freance. Wonder why it basically went unnoticed. :blink:

Not sure if I noticed it... I noticed the French one, it was rubbish... heard two new ones since, they were rubbish :blink: So those good ones, where are they? :mf_rosetinted:

Not sure if I noticed it... I noticed the French one, it was rubbish... heard two new ones since, they were rubbish :blink: So those good ones, where are they? :mf_rosetinted:

He premiered a good one in Denmark as he knows how harsh his critics are over there. :mf_rosetinted:

:doh: Forgot to mention that he wrote a song titled 'Tah Dah' with Pharrell Williams but it has not been decided if it will make its way to the album... Perhaps it will depend on the success of Celebrate.... so I guess it's a no then. :rolls_eyes:

:doh: Forgot to mention that he wrote a song titled 'Tah Dah' with Pharrell Williams but it has not been decided if it will make its way to the album... Perhaps it will depend on the success of Celebrate.... so I guess it's a no then. :rolls_eyes:

LOL :blink: Well Celebrate isn't really...it's not exactly his finest moment is it :blink:

• 4 weeks later...
so could anyone give me a short recap of the last 3 years or so? :mf_rosetinted:

... heard two new ones since, they were rubbish :blink: So those good ones, where are they? :mf_rosetinted:

LOL :blink: Well Celebrate isn't really...it's not exactly his finest moment is it :blink:

Count me in. :teehee:

There's Overrated, though. Given it's THE Overrated not everything is lost in my book. :thumb_yello:

Count me in. :teehee:

There's Overrated, though. Given it's THE Overrated not everything is lost in my book. :thumb_yello:

Yeah that's also my hope, it'll probably be my favourite song ever :wub2: if he didn't kill it with a lame beat and autotune that is :mf_rosetinted:

Oh dear, have you not heard? Overrated is a dance song and it sounds like it's only loosely based on THE Overrated. :aah:

I have heard absolutely nothing :mf_rosetinted::doh: you have got to be joking.... please say you're joking? :sneaky2: He just doesn't want me to come back I guess :aah: