I’m very ambivalent about that song too!

He sings it beautifully, his voice serves him well in it:wub2: he looks very serious when he sings it, but…maybe it’s a language thing but I can’t GET the lyrics.

It feels like I have to hide a vicious smile every time he sings the line: “There’s another reason why you shouldn’t eat fish…”:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

I just do not can take this song seriously, and I know you’re not supposed to love everyting without distinction to be a fan, but feel so mean about it because M himself takes the song so seriously…..:boxed:

I don't "get" the song either, I mean it sounds nice enough but the second you pay attention to the lyrics it becomes silly. I sure hope he doesn't take it seriously 'cause that would make him even bigger a twat. :naughty: I don't think it's mean to not like it, he's definitely written some great stuff but there's the odd piece of sh!t in there too. :fisch:

Yeah, I love most of it, but there might be one or two things I would *erase* from his catalogue! :naughty:

It's My Interpretation that he Gave It All Away because he knew it was rubbish and didn't deserve Your Sympathy. There remain, though, a few more records that he should Erase or beat with a Lollipop or leave in the Rain until they can no longer be played. I can't be the Only Lonely One to think so? :ap_rosetinted:

Edited by S&M

It's My Interpretation that he Gave It All Away because he knew it was rubbish and didn't deserve Your Sympathy. There remain, though, a few more records that he should Erase or beat with a Lollipop or leave in the Rain until they can no longer be played. I can't be the Only Lonely One to think so? :ap_rosetinted:

Always the clever girl you are. :naughty:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh, ****ing aaaaaaaaaargh.

AppleCalltoAction2.jpg

I'd like to say that that scream made me feel better but it didn't really.

What have I missed? Or is it RL related?

Yeah. I'm nosey too. *Goes back to see what was posted shortly before bab's post on all MFC threads which may lead to absolutely nothing* :naughty:

dunno what's the matter...3rd year crisis? 09-1-1.png

I know what's wrong with me...

girlyheadertake1copy.png

I'm eating too much gelato right now...but everyone here seems so sugar sugar high too :teehee:

mozart-1.jpg

Edited by greta
this post was inspired by the decadent Mr.Berlusconi & his Canova marble books to G8 chiefs x]

Perhaps you could entertain us with some inspiring new poetry while we await a Golden new single, a kettle blog, or a tweet about drug addict donkeys...:naughty:

You actually got me started on the story about Albert the twitter ass who drowned his lover in a golden shower here :freak: Best not continue down that path I guess :teehee:

I AM a lazy work mate. Do you want to vent?

Not at you Christine, I like you and your laziness would be for a good reason and if it needing doing I am sure you would:thumb_yello:

I just feel like i need to vent without everyone telling me how wonderful everything is.

Not at you Christine, I like you and your laziness would be for a good reason and if it needing doing I am sure you would:thumb_yello:

I just feel like i need to vent without everyone telling me how wonderful everything is.

I think you've come to the right place for that. You still around or out for the night?

There once was a thread called "Open",

In which some members quickly preferred 'closed'

It went up and down, and 'round and 'round

And has yet to be resolved, I suppose.

I will write stupid poems until Kata finally gets around to finishing hers.

At stupid o'clock, I start to queue

Like to be in front row, I do! Don't you?

After the gig, I need again to meet the Wiz :wub2:

But really from there, it becomes none of your biz. :teehee:

There once was a thread called "Open",

In which some members quickly preferred 'closed'

It went up and down, and 'round and 'round

And has yet to be resolved, I suppose.

I will write stupid poems until Kata finally gets around to finishing hers.

Oh Suzy please please PLEASE have mercy!!!!!!!!!!! These are truly atrocious :roftl::roftl::roftl:

:roftl::lmfao::bow:

It's amazing.