Well I lived, I was fine,

Ingesting traces of DNA - oh gawd!

What a thrill. What a perk.

And I'm not even a mod.

There once was a thread called "Open",

In which some members quickly preferred 'closed'

It went up and down, and 'round and 'round

And has yet to be resolved, I suppose.

I will write stupid poems until Kata finally gets around to finishing hers.

At stupid o'clock, I start to queue

Like to be in front row, I do! Don't you?

After the gig, I need again to meet the Wiz :wub2:

But really from there, it becomes none of your biz. :teehee:

I drank his Ribena

It was warm, it was tart

But I heard he had a chest infection

Perhaps that wasn't smart.

Well I lived, I was fine,

Ingesting traces of DNA - oh gawd!

What a thrill. What a perk.

And I'm not even a mod.

:bow: :bow:

Suzy for President of da WORLD!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

helloooooooooooooooo :biggrin2:

2 things : look what i found : you can have your name on it !!!!! UH-MAY-ZING : http://www.heidiseeker.com/shop/shop.php/jewellery/apple-name-necklace/p_190.html

and they have a lot more apple things... pins, sunglasses, rings, etc. etc. etc.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Christine i'm sure our dear Bab didn't show you the marvelousness that she was with her fantastic green apple shades... you fear not, honey, here she is :

IMG_0098-1.jpg

is it weird that everytime i see an apple i think of you here ? :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh thanks for the pic Yopp. I never got to see those glasses in London. Fab! :biggrin2:

.... .. . Or have people stopped being so afraid when it comes to his sexuality?

No there are still a few people with their knickers in a knot. :naughty:

I enjoyed yours and Kata's contributions to the thread. Too bad only mods can see them. :teehee:

Oh thanks for the pic Yopp. I never got to see those glasses in London. Fab! :biggrin2:

No there are still a few people with their knickers in a knot. :naughty:

I enjoyed yours and Kata's contributions to the thread. Too bad only mods can see them. :teehee:

I just thought "What's the point?" and hit the big delete button if that's what you mean :naughty:

I just thought "What's the point?" and hit the big delete button if that's what you mean :naughty:

So did I, I can't even be bothered to discuss it anymore. The people who still see the word gay as some sort of terrible accusation are clearly just a bunch of ignorant f#ckers and nothing I can say is gonna make them change their attitude anyway :dunno:

Anyway good to see you back, are you gonna come to Malmö? :yay:

So did I, I can't even be bothered to discuss it anymore. The people who still see the word gay as some sort of terrible accusation are clearly just a bunch of ignorant f#ckers and nothing I can say is gonna make them change their attitude anyway :dunno:

Anyway good to see you back, are you gonna come to Malmö? :yay:

Exactly! Arg. Please stop being such hypocrits. Damn it. Great minds think alike :thumb_yello:

Malmö? Nope. Should I? Is Mika coming? :teehee: I'd see him if he comes to Denmark (or else :sneaky2: )

Exactly! Arg. Please stop being such hypocrits. Damn it. Great minds think alike :thumb_yello:

Malmö? Nope. Should I? Is Mika coming? :teehee: I'd see him if he comes to Denmark (or else :sneaky2: )

Well I think you should yes :mf_rosetinted:

And so should Mika :teehee: he's on the list of artists and he said he'll be there, but whether that means that he's coming...well :dunno::naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe we'll have a better chance with the Wiz liking golden boxers if Apples are printed on them.

la-piste-pimp_apple_unique_004_zoom.jpg

And the word "pimp" written across the waistband surely is an added touch. :teehee:

Maybe we'll have a better chance with the Wiz liking golden boxers if Apples are printed on them.

And the word "pimp" written across the waistband surely is an added touch. :teehee:

These are fantastic Suzy, you MUST give him those!!! :roftl: The look on his face will be priceless hahahahaha!!!

Suzy, you must! I don't know about throwing though, you could try to give them to him and see if he will refuse you as well. :teehee: