I am so excited for this upcoming tour, so that I can join in some of the Apple tomfoolery. (Although I really don't have the guts to give the man underwear, sorry. :naughty:)

I can't be the only one who've done it by now :teehee:

• 2 weeks later...
So, it's been a couple of months... :fisch:

Hi. :ap_rosetinted:

Hi! :biggrin2:

Tempted to see the Fine & Kind Wiz soon maybe? Back on the bandwagon to get all psyched into again are we? :teehee:

:naughty:

Well good then. You've only been on this forum close 2+ years. You gotta see him some time. :thumb_yello:

Hi! :biggrin2:

Tempted to see the Fine & Kind Wiz soon maybe? Back on the bandwagon to get all psyched into again are we? :teehee:

:naughty:

Well good then. You've only been on this forum close 2+ years. You gotta see him some time. :thumb_yello:

No, sadly I'm not back on the bandwagon yet but who knows maybe I'll become more excited closer to the date. But you're right, it's been two years and I'd go even if it's just for closure or something. I was hoping that the new album would get me excited again but it's a bit of a let down to be frank. I just hope that the gig won't be too.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
I've not been feeling great. :( Needed lots of rest.

Seems like you have all been very busy!

Not sure I can catch up with it all, it's very daunting.

You mean with the posts in this thread? :lmfao:

That sucks that you have been poorly. Missed you :sad:

I've not been feeling great. :( Needed lots of rest. .

I hope you feel better now. Perhaps you should go on a proper holiday, that can be really refreshing.

On MFC not much have happened with the exception of some live versions of new songs:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27006

and Mika saying that the album is mainly about his break-up with his boyfriend of 5 years but half of MFC shaking head in disbelief:mikacool:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27028

I really hope these threads will cheer you up.

Laughter is supposed to have healing powers. :teehee:

Edited by suzie

Are you feeling a bit better now then?

Anyway it's mostly French festivals, a French acoustic tour, talk of an entire album in French, French interviews. So you haven't missed much. :mf_rosetinted:

Fabuleux! Yaaaawn.

I hope you feel better now. Perhaps you should go on a proper holiday, that can be really refreshing.

On MFC not much have happened with the exception of some live versions of new songs:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27006

and Mika saying that the album is mainly about his break-up with his boyfriend of 5 years but half on MFC shaking head in disbelief :mikacool:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27028

I really hope these threads will cheer you up.

Laughter is supposed to have healing powers. :teehee:

:aah:Yeah that one is a classic!

I've not been feeling great. :( Needed lots of rest.

Hello!:bye:

Hope you're feeling better now!:wub2:

Anyway it's mostly French festivals, a French acoustic tour, talk of an entire album in French, French interviews. So you haven't missed much. :mf_rosetinted:

:doh:Seems like I've missed a little too!:teehee:

I don't speak much French, and I'm definitely too old to learn it now:shun: Get real Mika!:naughty:

Hello!:bye:

Hope you're feeling better now!:wub2:

:doh:Seems like I've missed a little too!:teehee:

I don't speak much French, and I'm definitely too old to learn it now:shun: Get real Mika!:naughty:

Oooh I also missed that French album lark! Think I'd rather go back to my state of oblivion then hehehe.

Listen to this interview - brand new. And in English:thumb_yello:

Oh, thank you!:wub2:

I really miss a lot right now when I have this bad connection. Most things takes too long to load, if it even works. But the 6 of August I'm back in the civilisation again!:thumb_yello:

It's in situations like these we realise that Sweden is a very long country with big woods and not much people....:naughty:

Oooh I also missed that French album lark! Think I'd rather go back to my state of oblivion then hehehe.

Yes looks like if it's mostly French I didn't miss much. I planned to try and catch up yesterday but had a crap day at work so drank some wine when I got home and ended up going to bed early anyway...

Edited by babspanky