I'll be over in 40 mins :naughty:

I had a friend once who literally opened every drawer/cupboard in my house when he came round... even in my sisters and parents rooms...so annoying yet he seemed to find it perfectly normal! :blink: I'd never do that, even at my best friends house!

lol my sister's ex boyfriend's daughter was in my room whilst I was playing final fantasy and she was just browsing through my cupboard, wardobe and shizz....and i was like "hey, do you mind?" and then she opened my UNDERWEAR drawer and she immediately shut it, turned round and put her hand to her mouth, and I was like "exactly."

:roftl:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate is such a destructive negative word. I should have called it things I dislike intensely and want to rant about.

I love a good rant over something! Even if it makes me sound like a crazy woman!

LOL! i think the majority of us know you mostly... and Love ya babs !!:naughty: ... or should i say i dislike you , AS its your Dislike thread ? :sneaky2: Not that you would LIKE me to care anyway :mf_rosetinted: ............. :naughty:

- I hate lies

- I hate how some people refuse to grow up and accept life's changes and repress all their problems, pretending they don't exist

- I fookin' hate spiders

- I hate feeling trapped and how a single person can affect you so much

- I hate how I find it absurdly difficult to use text messaging on my new touch screen phone

- I hate taking make-up off (don't get me wrong, i DO take it off, just hate the process...!)

- I hate how much low self esteem I really have

- I hate how I find it difficult to trust people

- I hate being pressurised

- I hate it when people don't accept their faults, always thinking they're right

- I hate it when men whistle at me or bib me from their cars

- I hate cigarettes and their smell. Just don't even get me started on it...

- I hate how I don't entirely know where I'm going with life

- I hate overthinking and wallowing in self pity, doubt, grief, worry, anxiety, apathy and nostalgia

I think that's all for now LOL...

Seeeeeee we all have lots of Hates Bab!!! :roftl:

Alot of your hates caz i dont like either hun :huglove:

Edited by mikas_gal07

Seeeeeee we all have lots of Hates Bab!!! :roftl::naughty:

Alot of your hates caz i dont like either hun :huglove:

LOL...I like the two quotes you used hahaha

Babs: now lets be nice, let's be all happy and flowery and say we just detest --

Caz: I HATE EVERYTHING!! I HATE LIFE!! AND I HATE YOU!!! *slams door shut*

:roftl: :roftl:

I cant stand it when someone is like willing to fight you to the deaths about a subject no one gives a hoot about, and it's just like, give up!

I cant stand it when people stare you in the eyes without a smile when you're telling a funny story.

I cant stand it when people look at you and whisper to their friend, don't be a bully, just say it to my face like a man.

I cant stand it when Im in pain or when Im sad and some emotionless prat tells me to "take it like a man."

or when someone doesnt like a present I thoughtfully picked out and doesn't have the common curtesy to even pretend to like it.

/rant

Babs: now lets be nice, let's be all happy and flowery and say we just detest --

:lmfao: ...... LOL!!! She knows i LIKE (:mf_rosetinted:) her ..... but your the perfect visualiser caz !!! hahahaha !!!

I cant stand it when someone is like willing to fight you to the deaths about a subject no one gives a hoot about, and it's just like, give up!

I cant stand it when people stare you in the eyes without a smile when you're telling a funny story.

I cant stand it when people look at you and whisper to their friend, don't be a bully, just say it to my face like a man.

I cant stand it when Im in pain or when Im sad and some emotionless prat tells me to "take it like a man."

or when someone doesnt like a present I thoughtfully picked out and doesn't have the common curtesy to even pretend to like it.

/rant

I agree with many m4L .... and ...

I Dont like it when people tell me to get over things ... IM NOT THEM! :sneaky2: ............ :naughty:

Ha ha :roftl: That'll make them think twice before doing something like that again :mf_rosetinted:

You caught me now twice before editing my post :sneaky2::roftl: Now seriously what do you say to them to make them stop?

I HATE THAT ALSO!!! When people are so unsympathetic....

I know, just like...GRR. I'm not even bothering this person i'm just like "ow ow ow" And they tripped me, and then it's like "take it like a man: and im like :sneaky2:

I Dont like it when people tell me to get over things ... IM NOT THEM! :sneaky2: ............ :naughty:

exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i cut off some of your quote and idunno how to get it back...:roftl:)

:lmfao: ...... LOL!!! She knows i LIKE (:mf_rosetinted:) her ..... but your the perfect visualiser caz !!! hahahaha !!!

I agree with many m4L .... and ...

hahaha I just like the contrast :roftl:

I hate that as well "oh get over it...." well some people need TIME to deal with issues!! Not ALL of us repress our problems and continue like nothing's happened! SOME OF US FACE THESE THINGS LIKE A FOOKIN ADULT!!!

.....Done :biggrin2:

Hmm...there arent many things that I dont like but I think that these will do:naughty::

1. Men with hairy chests(not including Mika's little peachfuzz and happytrail, he is my one and only exception :roftl:)

2. Racism

3. Homophobia

and

4. Meat (I'm a Vegetarian)

5. Liars, Theives, and Backstabbers....

ya...I think that just about covers it. lol.

You caught me now twice before editing my post :sneaky2::roftl: Now seriously what do you say to them to make them stop?

Sorry :fisch::roftl:

It depends. One of my friends who does it I'll tell her that it's annoying that she's being fussy, but it kind of sounds like I'm saying it jokingly.. :blink: And my other friend.. well she gets offended too easily so I don't bother with her :naughty:

I know, just like...GRR. I'm not even bothering this person i'm just like "ow ow ow" And they tripped me, and then it's like "take it like a man: and im like :sneaky2:

exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i cut off some of your quote and idunno how to get it back...:roftl:)

I hate it when M4L cuts off my quotes :sneaky2:

hahaha I just like the contrast :roftl:

I hate that as well "oh get over it...." well some people need TIME to deal with issues!! Not ALL of us repress our problems and continue like nothing's happened! SOME OF US FACE THESE THINGS LIKE A FOOKIN ADULT!!!

*excellent- mr burns style* ... were all different and face things different !!! :thumb_yello:

Sorry :fisch::roftl:

It depends. One of my friends who does it I'll tell her that it's annoying that she's being fussy, but it kind of sounds like I'm saying it jokingly.. :blink: And my other friend.. well she gets offended too easily so I don't bother with her :naughty:

No problem :roftl:

Yeah I know. Well I hope they will somehow understand that it annoys you :naughty:

Yeah I like wasps, I like most creatures. I admire wasps really, I have seen them once come into my kitchen, go straight to the cat bowl, get a little bit of meat, pick it up and take it away. Then do it again and again. They didn't go anywhere else in the house, just in the window, straight to the cat bowl and out again. Clever little things.

:thumb_yello: They feed their young on fresh meat (usually caterpillars, but cat food is easier 'cuz the don't have to kill it :mf_rosetinted:)

I really do not like this girl in my sister's class. She used to be friends with my sister, but now she openly ridicules her. Esther says that she talks "jokingly" but knows she really means it because one of her other friend told her what Caitlin was saying behind her back. It really makes me mad enough to break something (hopefully she's not near the next time I feel this) when she acts so sweet then mutters something under her breath or makes a comment to someone else.

:blush-anim-cl: Youngsters today!

I hate whiny people...

For example, I've been watching The Biggest Loser (the Aussie one), and there's a girl on there that is whining about exercising... Honestly, you go on a show to get fit and lose weight, and you're whining about exercising??? Cow...

I also hate when people make assumptions based on one encounter... not that anyone here has done that, but I do hate it...