At the moment I just dislike people in general. Especially those people who walk into a store 5 mins before closing time and decide that they want to browse around for a half hour. It's not like the people who work there don't have better things to do then chill at work for an extra half hour. :sneaky2:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The time I had to teach my brother to make Mr Noodles (instant noodles).

The dumb bastard didn't understand you can pour the boiling water into the cup the noodles are already in, without having to use a bowl. The kid really doesn't understand how to read instructions, does he? Nowhere on the package does it say "remove noodles and place in separate bowl". :sneaky2:

/rant over :teehee:

The time I had to teach my brother to make Mr Noodles (instant noodles).

The dumb bastard didn't understand you can pour the boiling water into the cup the noodles are already in, without having to use a bowl. The kid really doesn't understand how to read instructions, does he? Nowhere on the package does it say "remove noodles and place in separate bowl". :sneaky2:

/rant over :teehee:

:lmfao:

How old is he? Not that it matters, unless he's like 5. There's something about having a "y" chromosome that makes it impossible to read directions, apparently. :teehee:

I don't like getting up so early for school. They should make school start at like noon or something :aah:

I wish my classes started later.

I don't like procrastinating then feeling really guilty when I know that I'm probably going to run out of time to finish what I have to.

Me neither. I always set my alarm earlier than it needs to be, so that I can turn it off and lay in bed.

Ugh. Right now, life in general is :thumbdown:

haha i do that as well:naughty:

I hate how it's always raining when i don't have my umbrella with me and always sunny when i do.

Having no willpower when I go shopping ... only went to get trousers ... ended up with a top and a bag as well ... oh and some new earphones ... but I broke my last ones so needed those :wink2:

Haha I do that all the time. I went into TK Maxx to buy a cheap umbrella and ended up spending like £50 on a bag :aah:

:lmfao:

How old is he? Not that it matters, unless he's like 5. There's something about having a "y" chromosome that makes it impossible to read directions, apparently. :teehee:

No, he's older than that...but younger than me. :mf_rosetinted: And, omg, tell me about it (IKEA = hell for people of the male species :mf_rosetinted:). I told him that (what I mentioned before about using the cup the noodles are in) and he, I'm not joking did this: Oh :shocked:.

I almost freaked the hell out on him, seriously. :aah:

I always set my alarm earlier than it needs to be, so that I can turn it off and lay in bed.

Me too! :roftl: