• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When you and a friend have an excercise thing and haven't done it in a while, so you say you're going to do it today. Your friend says 'my mom doesn't want me to have friends over because the cleaning lady is coming today, so we have to be quick.' I'm like, 'alright' and we get in the car then I decide I'm too tired to do that so I say ' I don't really want to do it today maybe tomorrow.' and she says 'ok!' you go home and on facebook, you see that her and your other friend are hanging out .... so you confront her about it (she's been known to lie) and say 'so your mom's letting you have people come over now?' and she says the cleaning ladies cancelled, so it's like, wow ok why don't you invite me too? I clearly told you I had absolutely nothing to do tonight at lunch, and we have other things we need to do . . . like, commme on.

This girl never asks me to hang out, and when we do she is my bestest friend, like... I give her a ride to school and back, I recently bought her a ticket to a concert which she never offered to pay me back, I'm a complete doormat for our friendship. ITS RIDICULOUS, and she can't simply lift my boredom?

/rant

When someone tells you, you wont succeed what you want to do in life:sneaky2:

When you and a friend have an excercise thing and haven't done it in a while, so you say you're going to do it today. Your friend says 'my mom doesn't want me to have friends over because the cleaning lady is coming today, so we have to be quick.' I'm like, 'alright' and we get in the car then I decide I'm too tired to do that so I say ' I don't really want to do it today maybe tomorrow.' and she says 'ok!' you go home and on facebook, you see that her and your other friend are hanging out .... so you confront her about it (she's been known to lie) and say 'so your mom's letting you have people come over now?' and she says the cleaning ladies cancelled, so it's like, wow ok why don't you invite me too? I clearly told you I had absolutely nothing to do tonight at lunch, and we have other things we need to do . . . like, commme on.

This girl never asks me to hang out, and when we do she is my bestest friend, like... I give her a ride to school and back, I recently bought her a ticket to a concert which she never offered to pay me back, I'm a complete doormat for our friendship. ITS RIDICULOUS, and she can't simply lift my boredom?

/rant

:sneaky2: I'm so sorry!!!!

I hate it when friends do that!

This is for you :huglove::huglove:

People who make EVERYTHING about them. :sneaky2:

It's like, their brother could become the next dude to walk on the moon, and they'd be like "I'm so happy for my brother and his moon expedition! You know, it's ALL because I let him play with my toy rocketship when we were kids. You owe me, bro."

Such behavior always comes back to bite people in the ass. I'm just sayin. :bleh:

/rant

Hmmmm. Please don't take this the wrong way, but I think that you are letting her get away with it. If you act like a doormat, people will treat you like one. You're a lovely, sweet, smart girl. If this other chick can't see that or doesn't give you time of day, it's her loss.

Why don't you focus on other people, and show her that you don't need her, and that you won't tolerate her disrespecting you? Maybe this is the wakeup call that she needs?

Honestly, life is hard as it is, and the last thing you need is for a "friend" to give you this sort of treatment and grief. IMHO :blush-anim-cl:. You're better off without her. Just hold your head up high and show people that you are nice, but not stupid, and that you won't tolerate them treaing you badly. That's the first step to people respecting you: if you respect yourself.

People who make EVERYTHING about them. :sneaky2:

It's like, their brother could become the next dude to walk on the moon, and they'd be like "I'm so happy for my brother and his moon expedition! You know, it's ALL because I let him play with my toy rocketship when we were kids. You owe me, bro."

Such behavior always comes back to bite people in the ass. I'm just sayin. :bleh:

Yeah, I can't stand that either. And there are so many of those around :blink:

People who can't control their kids :sneaky2: Seriously! And especially when they're being rude to other people or doing stuff they shouldn't be doing and the parents don't intervene at all, no, they just take them by the hand and give a little cookie to reward the behaviour.

/rant

People who can't control their kids :sneaky2: Seriously! And especially when they're being rude to other people or doing stuff they shouldn't be doing and the parents don't intervene at all, no, they just take them by the hand and give a little cookie to reward the behaviour.

/rant

Oh yes, I really dislike that too. Or parents who buy a standing gig ticket for their little kid, turn up late so are stuck at the back, and then proceed to tell the people at the front (who have queued in the freezing cold for 10 hours, getting pneumonia :aah:) that they should let their kids in front of them, if they are decent people.

Sorry, no. If you really must get your kid a standing ticket, queue uearly like everyone else. Or leave me alone. I suffer a lot for my front row and will not surrender it to some random person who thinks that hey have the right to guiltrip me into making me give them my spots.

Oh yeah! I hate it when people treat you like a doormat.

Just stand up for yourself, and everything else Sara said. Nothing more to add really:naughty:

I hate it when people stand still and then just stare at you from head to toe, pull an expressionless face, or one that just shows pure disgust, and then walk further.

It always either makes me feel really unfomfortable, or I get kinda angry and think: ''WTF are you looking at? You're also not too pretty yourself.''

-When you just had a test and your friend says: ''OMAIGAWD. I totally screwed up! I really didn't study for it''. You say you did too. Your friend ends up getting an A+, while you had a very bad grade.

I HATE that. They just say it to get attention! It always makes me feel bad.

-When you see awesome clothes but you can't buy them, cause you just got fired and your parents don't give you pocketmoney.

-When it rains.

-When people smoke and blow out the smoke in your face. I always cough really hard back into their face when they do that. May sound antisocial, but they deserve it. I mean, I don't smoke myself because I hate it and want to stay healthy, but I should accept other people blowing their friggin' smoke into my face? Not gonna happen.

-When you screwed up a test and get the chance to do it again. So you prepare really good. But you get your grade back, and it's actually lower than the first time.

-When you're actually almost 16, and people are mistaken you for 12 or 13. I mean, hell, I know 7th graders who look older than me. I've had an 8th grader telling me: ''Feck off, 7th grader.'' That just makes me kinda angry. Like, I'm 2, if not 3, years older! Geez.

Oh yes, I really dislike that too. Or parents who buy a standing gig ticket for their little kid, turn up late so are stuck at the back, and then proceed to tell the people at the front (who have queued in the freezing cold for 10 hours, getting pneumonia :aah:) that they should let their kids in front of them, if they are decent people.

Sorry, no. If you really must get your kid a standing ticket, queue uearly like everyone else. Or leave me alone. I suffer a lot for my front row and will not surrender it to some random person who thinks that hey have the right to guiltrip me into making me give them my spots.

Aw. I know that. I've experienced that a few times too.

And then I saw those kids staring at me, and I did feel bad for them, and I just thought: ''Ah well, they're heaps smaller, I can just watch the show over them, I'm tall enough.'' So I just let them stand at the front.

I've also had another experience, at a little festival over here. This time my friend just said: ''Listen, we've been queueing for these spots like, forever, so sorry, but now.''

And the kids were with their father, and he completely freaked out! He started to rant about the youth of these days, and that we don't know manners and our parents should have brought us op better.:aah:

I agree with that as well! :sneaky2:

Well can you believe what happened today? My mother and me were sitting on a bench and there was a child with its parents sitting next to us. The child, like a 7/8 year old boy started pushing my mother already, not that this surprises us, but then it suddenly decided to stand up, and it threw a newspaper in my mother's face!! And what did the mother do??? Nothing! She didn't even say anything! She just gave him a hand and gave it some candy!!! Unbelievable! My mother just gave them an angry look but I was pissed off! I said very loud and clear how unbelievable it was that people can't even keep their children under control anymore and don't know what discipline is at all. Seriously, if that child did that to me, the mother would have heard about it! So would the child and everyone standing around us!:sneaky2:

-When you just had a test and your friend says: ''OMAIGAWD. I totally screwed up! I really didn't study for it''. You say you did too. Your friend ends up getting an A+, while you had a very bad grade.

I HATE that. They just say it to get attention! It always makes me feel bad.

YES!! When people complain about getting an 80%, saying it's a bad grade. F*ck off.

Hmmmm. Please don't take this the wrong way, but I think that you are letting her get away with it. If you act like a doormat, people will treat you like one. You're a lovely, sweet, smart girl. If this other chick can't see that or doesn't give you time of day, it's her loss.

Why don't you focus on other people, and show her that you don't need her, and that you won't tolerate her disrespecting you? Maybe this is the wakeup call that she needs?

Honestly, life is hard as it is, and the last thing you need is for a "friend" to give you this sort of treatment and grief. IMHO :blush-anim-cl:. You're better off without her. Just hold your head up high and show people that you are nice, but not stupid, and that you won't tolerate them treaing you badly. That's the first step to people respecting you: if you respect yourself.

Thanks sara! :huglove:

And yeah I know I am, but out of my group of friends she's my "best" friend, :huh: It's just tricky, I'm good at yelling at her to her face, so I'm deffinitely going to say something on Monday, because just dumping her isn't as easy as it would've been in kindergarten. I can't just leave friends I have had since I was 4 because she didn't invite me to a stupid sleepover, and there's no other people at my school that are really like me enough to leave her. I love her and all, but she just makes me so JHBFENUENUNDUNUNDUNDUSB, :naughty:

:teehee: