Could this be?

Daniella92

*Mika isn't very popular in my country (yet:naughty:) and ppl don't talk about him or sth similar...so this was big surprise and happiness for me which i wanned to share with you :biggrin2:

2day i was watching 1 Montenegrian TV channel called Elmag tv ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elmag_RTV ) AND 1 journalist was interviewing 1 our (female) singer-Adrijana Božović...

She said sth like she "opened school of singing and lots of young talented ppl joined her school,they will might be future cold play,or future Mikas..."

I was like:shocked: "no,no Dani u didn't hear well"-i mean smn to mention MIKA here?(except me =) That's just not happening ...

Than the journalist said:"aw yes,Mika,he sings great hits such as Grace Kelly..."

and Adrijana said:"aw,yes,he has great talent...." sth like that ,and there they kept talking about mika ! :shocked: I'm so sry don't remember everything what they said about him and i can't find interview *sad* ,BUT it was allllll positive!:blush-anim-cl:

I'm really happy bcs ppl started to 'meet' him even over here!

Can't wait him to become even more popular here :punk:.....

PS.Hope I didn't bored you :rolls_eyes: ...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*Mika isn't very popular in my country (yet:naughty:) and ppl don't talk about him or sth similar...so this was big surprise and happiness for me which i wanned to share with you :biggrin2:

2day i was watching 1 Montenegrian TV channel called Elmag tv ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elmag_RTV ) AND 1 journalist was interviewing 1 our (female) singer-Adrijana Božović...

She said sth like she "opened school of singing and lots of young talented ppl joined her school,they will might be future cold play,or future Mikas..."

I was like:shocked: "no,no Dani u didn't hear well"-i mean smn to mention MIKA here?(except me =) That's just not happening ...

Than the journalist said:"aw yes,Mika,he sings great hits such as Grace Kelly..."

and Adrijana said:"aw,yes,he has great talent...." sth like that ,and there they kept talking about mika ! :shocked: I'm so sry don't remember everything what they said about him and i can't find interview *sad* ,BUT it was allllll positive!:blush-anim-cl:

No, not at all hun, it's good to see that new countries are starting to recognise him ;-)

That's wonderful! thanks for telling us! we need cheering up at the moment while we are stuck in the Mika wilderness, without news of the release of his album, or even a single!

That's wonderful! thanks for telling us! we need cheering up at the moment while we are stuck in the Mika wilderness, without news of the release of his album, or even a single!

U r welcome:blush-anim-cl:

aw yessss :thumb_yello:

No, not at all hun, it's good to see that new countries are starting to recognise him ;-)

goood :original:

yeah,i'm so happy bcs of that:wub2:

Can't wait him to become even more popular here

It's nice to hear about more people getting into Mika, hopefully there will be more fans from your country soon :thumb_yello:

ohhhh that's good!!

it's nice to hear his name mentioned positively in the media... isn't it?

thanks for letting us know! :wink2:

it absolutely is,u r welcome :D

It's nice to hear about more people getting into Mika, hopefully there will be more fans from your country soon :thumb_yello:

aw,i really hope that too...actually friend from my class starting to be mika addicted:naughty: now i just have to blandish (?:blink:) her to join MFC:das:

u tho it's the name of a group?:blink::lmfao:

Of course I did:lmfao:!!!!

When I heard Grace Kelly in early 2007 I ran to the DJ and asked 'What group is this?':floor: and he said 'Mika', so... In September I was watching Brit Awards repeated on TV and then:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Until Sept. 3008 I only knew Grace Kelly, Relax and Big Girls... maybe I'm at least a little excused by the fact that at that time I was very busy at work in Egypt and, more importantly, I assumed that not much good can be expected from new acts in music...

Miiiiiika, I'm so, so, so sorry!!! But at least you know I love you for your songs, not looks, do you?:naughty:

Of course I did:lmfao:!!!!

When I heard Grace Kelly in early 2007 I ran to the DJ and asked 'What group is this?':floor: and he said 'Mika', so... In September I was watching Brit Awards repeated on TV and then:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Until Sept. 3008 I only knew Grace Kelly, Relax and Big Girls... maybe I'm at least a little excused by the fact that at that time I was very busy at work in Egypt and, more importantly, I assumed that not much good can be expected from new acts in music...

Miiiiiika, I'm so, so, so sorry!!! But at least you know I love you for your songs, not looks, do you?:naughty:

:lmao: can't believe...but at least u knew the name ,not exactly hows but stiill ..I hate when i like some songand i dunno who sings it ..i hate that!...:roflt:

When i say "Mika" to smn from my country 4 ex. my profesor she asks "what Mika?" but in female ..like who is SHE :lmfao: at least u knew it was guy's voice...right?! lol