• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah true,...but maybe that was his plan...and ticketmaster and all ruined the plan a bit?

Who knows he might announce it very soon now?

MAYBE that gig is also the day the new cd is released?

Would be great wouldnt it?

I do have to organise my planeticket really soon then...

Please Mika...make it possible for us...

Well, maybe, yes.

I worry because if their plan is anything compared to the Paris competition organisation, then I can say that we're all screwed already :roftl:.

If this gig is for real, I'd expect some sort of 'official' communication very soon, in order to make it possible, or otherwise it would be a ballsup 'again'.

Maybe I especially feel like this about thig gig as Dublin is a very special place to me, I spent a long and very important portion of my time there, and I still feel so much affinity with the place that I still go once or twice a year, so this one is VERY important to me :blush-anim-cl:. Hence why my strong feelings about this one in particular.

But maybe you are right and they will do it soon ;we can only hope. Go Mika, show us that you guys CAN do things properly :naughty:

Well, maybe, yes.

I worry because if their plan is anything compared to the Paris competition organisation, then I can say that we're all screwed already :roftl:.

If this gig is for real, I'd expect some sort of 'official' communication very soon, in order to make it possible, or otherwise it would be a ballsup 'again'.

Maybe I especially feel like this about thig gig as Dublin is a very special place to me, I spent a long and very important portion of my time there, and I still feel so much affinity with the place that I still go once or twice a year, so this one is VERY important to me :blush-anim-cl:. Hence why my strong feelings about this one in particular.

But maybe you are right and they will do it soon ;we can only hope. Go Mika, show us that you guys CAN do things properly :naughty:

Me too, my family are from Dublin(on my mums side) and it's always so great going over there. The people are so nice and friendly.

Oh, you'd love it, it's an amazing city!

Me and my boyfriend decide to visit a new city every year (if it’s possible of course), and we always talk about Dublin! But if I can visit the city and see a gig too, it will be double pleasure!:punk:

Dublin is one amazing city agree :thumb_yello:

I'd love to take you and Caz to Johnny Foxes, the highest pub in Ireland, it's fantastic.

Lots of famous people have been there, they have a huge board in the centre with the names of all the actors, musicians, politicians and dignitaries that have been there.

We should get Mika up there:naughty:

I'd love to take you and Caz to Johnny Foxes, the highest pub in Ireland, it's fantastic.

Lots of famous people have been there, they have a huge board in the centre with the names of all the actors, musicians, politicians and dignitaries that have been there.

Awwwww how cool :wub2:

I like the guiness factory:punk:

Yes, I've been there, it's an ok pub but SUPER commercial, and the cynics say that it's not even the highest pub in the country anyway :roftl:.

To be honest there are many nicer pubs and places in Dublin or Ireland (this is quite far out in Wicklow anyway, no?) :original:

Then again, maybe Dublin is not super fantastic in May, as the weather truly sucks and it's cold in May- Perhaps waiting for a gig in a warmer place is a better option....:blink: ... Like Madrid in spring-summer is AMAZING!!!

Cold in May?:blink:

Cold in May?:blink:

Yes, cold and rainy (it always rains there). I usually go in my winter coat when I visit Dublin in May. And sometimes in June too!!!

Why do you think it's all so green? :naughty:. It's got far worse weather than London, that is one thing that I noticed when I moved from Dublin to London.

Yes, cold and rainy (it always rains there). I usually go in my winter coat when I visit Dublin in May. And sometimes in June too!!!

Why do you think it's all so green? :naughty:. It's got far worse weather than London, that is one thing that I noticed when I moved from Dublin to London.

I thought that in May and June the weather would be a little bit better!:blink:

It’s worse than the weather in London, even in February? Maybe it’s not a good comparison, but I just visited London in February and it was a terrible cold, especially at night!:blink:

Well, maybe, yes.

You're not the only one who feels that Dublin is a special place.

I have the same. I'm even thinking of moving there one day!

I adore Dubs:wub2:

Thats why I feel that Mika and Dublin together is just a dream coming true...so YES I also want this to happen...

I thought that in May and June the weather would be a little bit better!:blink:

It’s worse than the weather in London, even in February? Maybe it’s not a good comparison, but I just visited London in February and it was a terrible cold, especially at night!:blink:

Put it this way: it's always chilly in the summer in Ireland :naughty:.

I lived there for 4 years and in all that time I wore short sleeves only a couple of days (in total!!!) and never 'full' proper summer clothes during all that time.

My standard clothes there in the summer were long sleeved Tshirt, woolly jumper (that I would sometimes take off) and a summer coat.

It's not mega cold in the winter, just similar to London, but it is very cold (compared to other european places, including London, which I found incredible) in the summer...So basically, no typical 'summer' temperatures, and far from that. And this applies to Spring and Autumn too...

i don't think it's cold in ireland , it's warmer than in holland . at least in the winter. but i've never been in ireland in the summer so i guess we have warmer summers in holland

From what I have experienced, the summer in Ireland is far colder than in the NL.

Put it this way: it's always chilly in the summer in Ireland :naughty:.

I lived there for 4 years and in all that time I wore short sleeves only a couple of days (in total!!!) and never 'full' proper summer clothes during all that time.

My standard clothes there in the summer were long sleeved Tshirt, woolly jumper (that I would sometimes take off) and a summer coat.

It's not mega cold in the winter, just similar to London, but it is very cold (compared to other european places, including London, which I found incredible) in the summer...So basically, no typical 'summer' temperatures, and far from that. And this applies to Spring and Autumn too...

So I guess it’s better to take with me all my clothes! :naughty:

I’m really used to have some high temperatures in May, so that’s going to be a new adventure to me!:roftl:

Calm calm calm - tickets not on sale yet, but it's there in Ticketmaster, and a friend of mine in Ireland has already heard about it.....

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/search?tm_link=tm_homeA_header_search&q=mika

I don't think this venue is very big...maybe this is one of those acoustic shows?

:biggrin2:

Oh God I SO hope this is true!!!!!!!!!

MISTER MIKETMASTER, PLEASE, ANNOUNCE THE TOUR DATES ALL TOGETHER

take your time

announce when you want

but

dates all togheter please

or, maybe, one announce for the europe tour, one announce for the u.s.a. tour, one announce for the world tour, one announce for the space universe tour... etc etc