• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Bugger!! :sad: *hugs all my Irish (possible) relatives :das:*

I hate how Mika concerts get dangled under our noses then disappear.

Hopefully this one turns out to be true and goes ahead for you guys. :thumb_yello:

We go all fan gurly at these thing Nico .. not of all us can hide it so well:naughty:

Damn... knew I was missing something! :naughty:

And you just wish you had the skillz I haz!

Admittedly, I did get quite star struck when he was standing right in front of me... Twice in one night... :shocked:

Damn... knew I was missing something! :naughty:

And you just wish you had the skillz I haz!

Admittedly, I did get quite star struck when he was standing right in front of me... Twice in one night... :shocked:

There she goes again!! :lmfao:

I hope so for Ireland's sake... How awesome would it be if he kicked off his acoustic tour in Ireland? :punk:

It also means a few other things (but they're entirely selfish :naughty:) - it might mean that I can get the petition book to him this year! That and we might have some hope of seeing him sometime this century...

I hope so for Ireland's sake... How awesome would it be if he kicked off his acoustic tour in Ireland? :punk:

It also means a few other things (but they're entirely selfish :naughty:) - it might mean that I can get the petition book to him this year! That and we might have some hope of seeing him sometime this century...

It's a dream coming true if he is playing in Ireland then!

:wub2:

yeah good point.... I just heard about if from a friend so I'm guessing he actually heard it on the radio, but I'll have to find out...

Neeve, get your troops working, we need to find out where your friend heard it :roftl:

Well...I am smelling a possible leak...because check out the description of the venue:

http://www.theacademydublin.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=4&Itemid=63

Sounds about right, no? :fisch:

A brand new state of the art "L Acoustics" sound system along with a new lighting rig has been installed.

The Main Room at The Academy is a room unrivalled by any other venue in the city. It holds 650 people standing, with a prominent stage that is viewable from every corner of the room. Raised seating areas are situated either side of the stage. Th

e upper balcony which runs the entire perimeter of the room comfortably holds an additional 200 people.

Of course it is! Actually, it'll be good to see Mika touring again... it's getting a bit boring without anything much to talk about Mika wise...

Yea, I am sick to death of all the outfit/hair/face dissecting that is going on now. I need gig dissecting!!! :roftl:

It's also gone at the left side...

:sad:

Lets hope they found out it's too soon yet:naughty:

Maybe we'll hear from the Mika-Team soon!!!

I would hope that we'd hear before some random person in Dublin did (Neeve's friend) :sneaky2:.

Sorry to say that this is NOT looking good on Team Mika's admin skills reflection again....It's Feb, this is a mere 3 months away...If this is true, one would expect some sort of notice so we can actually get organised and tickets!

:thumbdown:

I am disappointed.

Yea, I am sick to death of all the outfit/hair/face dissecting that is going on now. I need gig dissecting!!! :roftl:

I would hope that we'd hear before some random person in Dublin did (Neeve's friend) :sneaky2:.

Sorry to say that this is NOT looking good on Team Mika's admin skills reflection again....It's Feb, this is a mere 3 months away...If this is true, one would expect some sort of notice so we can actually get organised and tickets!

:thumbdown:

I am disappointed.

Yeah true,...but maybe that was his plan...and ticketmaster and all ruined the plan a bit?

Who knows he might announce it very soon now?

MAYBE that gig is also the day the new cd is released?

Would be great wouldnt it?

I do have to organise my planeticket really soon then...

Please Mika...make it possible for us...