:crybaby: now i'm touched...

and so you force me to use sweet and sugarfull little faces (that i rarely use)

Hahahahahahahaha, we're melting down Allegra!!!!!

Impatient dutch youth!! wait wait

I'm not Dutch and I'm impatiet:mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for that! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a lot of planning for a small snippet of information ... also I would imagine if its Dublin then it would be a tour as well :blink:

Well, my planning is not because this snippet of information (I seriously doubt that the information will be true given the fact that it has been taken away again). I planned on going to the toplessmen bar with Racha right after she said she had been there, I plan on going to the bar in Dublin whenever I will be there when Rose is too and visiting Asun is on my wishlist for a while already :wink2:.

There is a lot of planning for a small snippet of information ... also I would imagine if its Dublin then it would be a tour as well :blink:

Have you seen that on the cached page it shows that 'glasgow and Birmingham dates are also available through Ticketweb'?

:naughty:

I schmell more dates....a tourie coming...

Lets face it we have been here long enough to know nothing is ever simple when it comes to mika and tour dates :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Damn right you are! :roftl:

i repeat...it's my birthday...he CANNOT tease me this way...:no:

cruel cruel mika

:sneaky2:

alice clay!

remove your sig! it makes my page go nuts!

Is it your birthday today?:shocked:

Happy Birthday Robi!!!:yay:

(I know we have a special threads for that but still).

Alice Clay!

Go obey Robi! She's a mod now :naughty:.

Edit: tho when I look at your siggy I think you should keep it. I like it :naughty:.

Birmingham and Glasgow aswell...i havent seen that..im going to have a full blown heart attack by the end of the day.

Surely the mfc should have information about tour dates first and not the ticket selling sites....:blink:

My thoughts exactly! :roftl:

Awww, Freddie :wub2:. You know woman are vulnarable to that, estemating them younger then they are :naughty:.

YEAH!

Heh heh heh

Have you seen that on the cached page it shows that 'glasgow and Birmingham dates are also available through Ticketweb'?

I schmell more dates....a tourie coming...

Damn right you are! :roftl:

I have seen that indeed!

Ticketmaster didnt confirm it, but has said to me that we have to keep our eyes on the website!:thumb_yello:

*stalkingmode off*

I think I am going to spontaneously combust

All afternoon Ticketmaster has said 'currently not avialable ' for me even when Rose was saying it had been taken off for other people:shocked:

Why oh why is nothing on here ever straightforward....why can't we just get advance notice of dates so that we can weigh up all the options without going doowally when the first one is (almost) announced:shocked:

You were probably seeing the cached page, which is where I think it is...But you are right Kath.

This (if it ends up being correct) would only be one of a good number of dates, and it would be silly to plan trips and whatnot without having the other options to hand...

Alice Clay!

Edit: tho when I look at your siggy I think you should keep it. I like it :naughty:.

NOOOOOO!!!

Robis birthday is the 28th May!:wink2:

Alice Clay!

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

may 28th will be my birthday!!!!

:roftl:

today is mirtilla's!

:original:

The promoter must have made a mistake , everyone has been specifically told not to go on sale until instructed.

OooooKayyyy thats kewl i happy knowing the tickets are not on sale yet and that there is a tour very soon :mf_rosetinted:

Birmingham and Glasgow aswell...i havent seen that..im going to have a full blown heart attack by the end of the day.

Surely the mfc should have information about tour dates first and not the ticket selling sites....:blink:

Well you would think. Didn't he say that on that first vlog on MS? That it would be doing presale tickets for fans?