Oh-uh, nah nah naigh...

You'll have to recognize you're both wrong this time as he IZ coming to Madrid and I'll be on my way...:naughty:

That or eating my hat...:sneaky2:

I do hope so because I need a new Madrid mug.

My cat broke mine last night and I liked that mug.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh-uh, nah nah naigh...

You'll have to recognize you're both wrong this time as he IZ coming to Madrid and I'll be on my way...:naughty:

That or eating my hat...:sneaky2:

bon appetit :mf_rosetinted:

If I did I'd punch Bono in the face. Not a fan!!

sweet dreams :)

That's okay.. at times he pisses me off too!

As long as you don't punch Adam.. if you punch his Lordship, I'll have to get a bit violent with you! :sneaky2:

:naughty:

I wouldn't mind if we were somewhat out of the way, but we are right next door to where he is based! It just feels so disheartening to have been overlooked once again. Like we don't matter.

I'm sorry, I'll shut up now.

:fisch:

Paris, of course, he realised just in time that two dates in France were not enough ... OMG, the Brits are going to slaughter me !

Id3

:sneaky2:

I would hope not...

Oh-uh, nah nah naigh...

You'll have to recognize you're both wrong this time as he IZ coming to Madrid and I'll be on my way...

That or eating my hat...

Ooooh... I'll be hoping for video footage of that! :naughty:

I do hope so because I need a new Madrid mug.

My cat broke mine last night and I liked that mug.

bon appetit :mf_rosetinted:

Ya ruthless souls!!!:sneaky2:

Makin fun of us poor portuguese peeps who had the ruinous faith of living in the ass of Europe where no one ever goes!:shocked:

:mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

Makin fun of us poor portuguese peeps who had the ruinous faith of living in the ass of Europe where no one ever goes!:shocked:

It's good to keep the riff raff out though.

:tears: oh my poor mug. If anyone's going to Madrid airport get me one. I'll pay you!

It's good to keep the riff raff out though.

:tears: oh my poor mug. If anyone's going to Madrid airport get me one. I'll pay you!

If he plays a gig there soon, ill be happy to offer you not a mug, a set of mugs...:thumb_yello:

Even you!:shocked:

Nevermind, fortunately my hat is not wishy washy...

Funny_hat.jpg

*sits in a corner*

Yep, even me!

Okay, your hat just made me want a hotdog... :drool:

You might live in the arse of Europe, but I live in the arse or the world :teehee:...

[quote

I would hope not...

You hope the Brits won't slaughter me :confused::shocked: ? So do I but I am afraid that makes only two of us on the MFC :roftl: ...

Cheers,

Id3

There'll be no time for slaughtering as everyone's going to be jumping from country to country not to miss one single gig, and as previously mentioned this first one being announced on the 26th is in Madrid, 5 hours away from my place, here at the "arse of Europe", yes...

champagne-088.gif Anything expensive I can't pronounce the name of will do :mf_rosetinted:

Then I believe Roederer Cristalle qualifies :wink2: .

BTW it's the only champagne I can actually drink a drop of without gagging but you'll still get at the very least 70 cl of the 75 cl bottle just for you...

Cheers,

Id3

so THAT'S what the problem is.... :naughty:

Madrid would be soooo perfect! In the other thread Carlota and I have decided we're going on the same flight (not getting ahead of ourselves or anything :mf_rosetinted:) - wanna come?! :biggrin2:

You hope the Brits won't slaughter me :confused::shocked: ? So do I but I am afraid that makes only two of us on the MFC :roftl: ...

Cheers,

Id3

There'll be no time for slaughtering as everyone's going to be jumping from country to country not to miss one single gig, and as previously mentioned this first one being announced on the 26th is in Madrid, 5 hours away from my place, here at the "arse of Europe", yes...

Thanks for your support, love, it means a lot to me :huglove: .

Cheers,

Id3

Thanks for your support, love, it means a lot to me :huglove: .

Cheers,

Id3

What's wrong with your quotes today?:shocked::shocked:

They are getting a bit f***d up, without the [ and the ]...:naughty:

Cheers,

Id3

Well, it would just be rude...

Plus it would be too messy :naughty:

An excellent point...

I want to be excited for this announcement, I really do... but I see it being Europe as well...

I don't think it's unfeasible -- it's just not happening now, for whatever

reason. I really really do understand your disappointment. You just have

to believe that he will eventually get back there. :huglove:

Yeah we'll just have to wait a bit longer. Thank you :huglove:

Then I believe Roederer Cristalle qualifies :wink2: .

BTW it's the only champagne I can actually drink a drop of without gagging but you'll still get at the very least 70 cl of the 75 cl bottle just for you...

Cheers,

Id3

Wonder if that will be enough alcohol for me to actually see 3 of you :teehee: Think I'll stick to apple juice :mf_rosetinted:

so THAT'S what the problem is.... :naughty:

Madrid would be soooo perfect! In the other thread Carlota and I have decided we're going on the same flight (not getting ahead of ourselves or anything :mf_rosetinted:) - wanna come?! :biggrin2:

I'd be happy to, but if i don't get a flight i'll drive if i'd need too...6hrs normal speed, 5 hrs MY speed...LOL

I just need a 5 hrs notice for Madrid, Mika!:biggrin2:

I'd be happy to, but if i don't get a flight i'll drive if i'd need too...6hrs normal speed, 5 hrs MY speed...LOL

I just need a 5 hrs notice for Madrid, Mika!:biggrin2:

sounds good!! I'm afraid I'm getting way ahead of myself here (again :naughty:) but I want to be prepared...my main issue is being able to get off work... but let's face it, we have no evidence he's going to Madrid :doh: but it's still fun to dream.....

Wonder if that will be enough alcohol for me to actually see 3 of you :teehee: Think I'll stick to apple juice :mf_rosetinted:

You're supposed to see double when you are drunk, not triple... and you can pronounce apple juice, I suppose, and it is not that expensive. So, definitely Roederer Cristalle.

Cheers,

Id3

We even took pictures with his band but we had no clue who they were:roftl: Everyone was mobbing them so we just went along with them:roftl: And the leader of the girls you see on the video, the redhead, kept talking to me in barely understandable English about...them singing one of his songs and he came out somewhere and touched her hand and she was screaming like an idiot and I just nodded and was like: Yes? Oh really? Oh...I'm so jealous! :roftl:

It was the best Mika show I've ever been to:mf_rosetinted:

Nah, just to get our fangurly moment, we joined the James Morisson fans and it was hilarious. If you thought we were bad, you should see them:roftl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJtteBnC6AY&feature=channel_page

That's cracking!:roftl:

Had me in stitches, you looked like you were really going for it, and was that Bianca you turned the camera to? She looked liked she was wetting herself laughing!

Did you not go up and ask James if he'd seen Mika, that would have been funny!:naughty: