Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kerching.jpg

FOR SURE!

Yay A.Clay!

I love all the Mika pics from back in the day (which is lightyears ago in MFC time no?) and now they all get pulled up out of everyones old Mika files in anticipation for the new album, art, and publicity piccys.

Did you see those little cardboard type characters in the valentines blog? I've only seen it twice (I know!) but I noticed them and thought maybe they were giving us just the teensiest of a peak at some of the new characters?

x

Yay A.Clay!

I love all the Mika pics from back in the day (which is lightyears ago in MFC time no?) and now they all get pulled up out of everyones old Mika files in anticipation for the new album, art, and publicity piccys.

Did you see those little cardboard type characters in the valentines blog? I've only seen it twice (I know!) but I noticed them and thought maybe they were giving us just the teensiest of a peak at some of the new characters?

x

Not sure, so much happened here over the weekend, but I think it was Violet who had the link, to where you can get them from.

Yay A.Clay!

x

COULD BE:

I JUST FOUND THIS--

http://www.buzzpatrol.com/male-singers/mika/new-music-from-mika/

Okay, I just found out about the new music and stuff. And I died. The choir is too perfect! It got me close to tears, which is quite an achievement.. :thumb_yello: I'm in LOVE with the background-pizzicato-thingie, and the Clapping Song.. Don't get me started!! :wub2::wub2:

I'm sooo excited!!

I still hear rocking inlove. NVM.

I've never heard it as rocking in love. That makes no sense, anyway :naughty:

When we see the lyrics it will be something completely different and we will all be wrong :roftl:

I also don't hear rocking in love, but then again i'm not a native speaker.. :blush-anim-cl:

god, I still recall the mad lyrics we had put together for some of SITM, when mika had not yet published official lyrics for his songs.. :roftl:

Just popping in to quote the Suzies :naughty:

If I may just humbly add that Owen Pallett - the violinist introduced in this vlog, is from Toronto, Canada. Thank you very much. :cheerful_h4h:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owen_Pallett

His hair, his look, initially reminded me of Patrick Wolf. :naughty:

Yes! I don't actually want to see another pic of Owen because I want to keep the image of Patrick Wolf plucking a violin on Mika's album in my mind instead :naughty:

Does anyone know when the new album and the first single is out?

(Sorry for being uninformed if it's already well-known but I haven't logged in for half a year now - not because the lack of interest but because of work work work..etc and he was having a rest, anyway, not much news to expect....)

But now I am most excited again having heard this stuff... :thumb_yello:

suzie, nice to see you back! :wink2:

I am loving how a lot of 'old' MFCers are coming out of the woodwork suddenly..so many names appearing that I haven't see around in ages...