Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it a bit early to be omming?

He only blogged last saturday with info about the album and new sounds and then he gave us that random blog on... Thursday, friday I can't remember but it's too soon, let him continu on the album!

But just in case ooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hey we're talking about the guy who can do 3 blogs in a day!

Like he said before "expect the unexpected!" LOL!!!

Hey we're talking about the guy who can do 3 blogs in a day!

Like he said before "expect the unexpected!" LOL!!!

Three in one day?

Really?

When did he do that?

You know what?

I never realised what time has gone by without me noticing, he has been blogging us for rather a long time right?

Just occurred to me is all :P

And living with people like your parents when you're an adult teaches you a lot about compromise and respect despite the usual generational differencences in lifestyles.

That is very true. I'm 25, and I was half living out of home during the four years of uni, as well as moving to the other side of the state and then back...

I think I get along better with my parents now than I did before, especially since we share the housework and such.

well i don't know.. *shrugs* its what i've been told my whole life, and i've always known that i'd have to leave hom when i'm 16, I just didn't expect 16 to come so fast.

but i've been wondering if there was somehow i could convince my parents to let me stay longer, even though they infuriate me sometimes I don't feel ready to leave home.

Parents suck sometimes. There might be a way to stay at home but still be at school. I personally thing 16 is way too young to move out, especially when your parents are living in the same town (but I'm not about to say that your parents are wrong, but it seems a bit unfair to me). I assume they are worrying about supporting you...

A friend of mine had to move out at 16 because her mother moved to Queensleand. Her father wouldn't let her move in with him, so she ended up moving into a flat with a work friend (who is now her husband). She managed to finish school, and I know you can too. :huglove:

That is very true. I'm 25, and I was half living out of home during the four years of uni, as well as moving to the other side of the state and then back...

I think I get along better with my parents now than I did before, especially since we share the housework and such.

Parents suck sometimes. There might be a way to stay at home but still be at school. I personally thing 16 is way too young to move out, especially when your parents are living in the same town (but I'm not about to say that your parents are wrong, but it seems a bit unfair to me). I assume they are worrying about supporting you...

A friend of mine had to move out at 16 because her mother moved to Queensleand. Her father wouldn't let her move in with him, so she ended up moving into a flat with a work friend (who is now her husband). She managed to finish school, and I know you can too. :huglove:

thanks tegan :biggrin2:

yeah, you're right about the whole money thing..

hopefully, i should be able to sort stuff out and finish school. I should just hurry up and finish it (and get my restricted lisence.)

hmm, guess you all are, but

:mf_lustslow:I'M SO EXCITED:roftl:

about the new album, and the bits of the new songs...their brilliant. couldn't stop listening to rain!

made my world immediately seem brighter this vid:):)

thanks tegan :biggrin2:

yeah, you're right about the whole money thing..

hopefully, i should be able to sort stuff out and finish school. I should just hurry up and finish it (and get my restricted lisence.)

And it might be a good idea to start saving money, just in case you absolutely have to... best off to be prepared for the worst case scenario rather than thinking everything will be okay (I know that personally, I've had to think in a more pessimistic way at the moment for something, but it's not about me, it's about you)... you're a resilient person, you'll manage!

But if you want to talk, you know where I am! :wink2:

hmm, guess you all are, but

:mf_lustslow:I'M SO EXCITED:roftl:

about the new album, and the bits of the new songs...their brilliant. couldn't stop listening to rain!

made my world immediately seem brighter this vid:):)

Welcome :wink2: glad you've joined the group of crazy impatient caring fans in the Mika's new album cult :mf_rosetinted:

'cause we just can't get enough :punk:

dilek :

Date: February 23, 2009 @

just saw your pics from the vanity fair after party. you look great!

absolutely stylish!

please write a blog about it, why were you there,who did you meet there etc. and random funny-odd celebrity facts are welcome too!

pwease!!!!:D

no?

hmph!

i just posted this on MS,not approved yet.

don't think he'll see it and actually post a blog though i tried:bleh:

dilek :

absolutely stylish!

please write a blog about it, why were you there,who did you meet there etc. and random funny-odd celebrity facts are welcome too!

no?

hmph!

You mean he's still talking to you after "Touch My Curls" :roftl:

You mean he's still talking to you after "Touch My Curls" :roftl:

:doh:i should've changed my username

now it's official, there won't be a blog about that night:lmfao:

sorry about that :naughty:

(btw he said he found that one nahcee!hmphbg6DC.gif)

Edited by dilek

:doh:i should've changed my username

now it's official, there won't be a blog about that night

sorry about that :naughty:

(btw he said he found that one nahcee!hmphbg6DC.gif)

Nice dilek! :sneaky2:

I've just noticed your avatar and now I have a nahce sticky layer of fruit juice on my keyboard - and in my nose - yuk! :thumbdown:

:lmao::meow:

dilek :

absolutely stylish!

no?

hmph!

OMG your avatar!! :roftl::roftl:

Nice dilek! :sneaky2:

I've just noticed your avatar and now I have a nahce sticky layer of fruit juice on my keyboard - and in my nose - yuk! :thumbdown:

:roftl:

i'm sorry:blush-anim-cl:

*hands you some tissue*

OMG your avatar!! :roftl::roftl:

what about it?:meow: