Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told someone was looking for the 26. MIKA STUDIO TOUR 3, LOS ANGELES vlog http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTs771njYq0

here is the HQ version to download http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KPSQGT2T :wink2:

yes!!

thanks again(i didn't know when/where/who wants that),and HQ :punk:

friday vlog??????!!!!!

yoga10.jpg

Edited by FOUCHONNERET

:sneaky2: Always with the Mika dreams! Why don't I have any?:blink:

Go on Laura, what happened then? :naughty:

Maybe because you don't need him as much as I do... :blush-anim-cl:

I don't remember exactly the plot :naughty: it was a really wild dream, lots of people were in it, a bit upsetting...but M was there :wub2:

Unfortunately, as in my latest Mikadreams, I only observed M from afar and he was thoughtful and beautiful... dunno why but I can't take control and approach him even in my dreams:tears:

I’ve been daydreaming about getting the new CD, what will I listen to first? Shoul I put it on and let it play, or will I get overexcited if hmdylm is on there and skip to that to hear the recorded version, or will I see a song title I really want to hear. Will I sit there listening to it, or will I be distracted by the artwork sleeve. Man, its so hard..

sorry, i'm off topic, but this is the official off-topic thread right?

I’ve been daydreaming about getting the new CD, what will I listen to first? Shoul I put it on and let it play, or will I get overexcited if hmdylm is on there and skip to that to hear the recorded version, or will I see a song title I really want to hear. Will I sit there listening to it, or will I be distracted by the artwork sleeve. Man, its so hard..

sorry, i'm off topic, but this is the official off-topic thread right?

Every thread is off-topic - this is the MFC, remember! :wink2:

I didn´t mean it in a negativ sence, Rose. I `m waiting patiently for the new vlog and hope he will upload it before I have to go to bed.

Just wait 'til he signs in a couple more times, then I reckon it'll be up.

I think I will wait the next 20 minutes and then go to bed, cause I´m really tired. My nights are too short since I found the MFC last year.......:wink2:. Rose, I´m wondering, when do you sleep? Whenever I go online you are here.

I think I will wait the next 20 minutes and then go to bed, cause I´m really tired. My nights are too short since I found the MFC last year.......:wink2:. Rose, I´m wondering, when do you sleep? Whenever I go online you are here.

I sleep a lot on the weekends, and as I haven't had much work on recently, I've slept in a fair bit.

But work is picking up a bit now, so I might finish earlier on here soon