• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

-a trip to another town,all on my own

-my sunburnt skin is getting better

-seeing my boyfriend :wub2:

-meeting his friends also

-I met a wonderful woman in the train on my way back home and she gave me her phone number to call and visit her if I ever get back to that town(and I surely will)

-my computer is finally fixed

I might possibly get free ice cream.

thats always nice :das::aah:

Of course. :das:

Aww. I really like it- sort of reminds me of the marshmallows in Lucky Charms cereal. Or those ghosts in Pacman. Nice choice Natalie! :thumb_yello:

haha oh yeah :aah: I can't tell if they are ghosts or rain clouds but whatever :naughty: thanks :D

I got to hear Mika's new single!

AND

I got all my work reports done on a Monday kinda scary actually.

AND

I might get to move out of my parent's apartment and into one of the ones downstairs. I'll be poor and but I can kick people out. :teehee: Just have to get with the Landlord and make sure he hasn't let it out to anybody yet.

I hate that name. :teehee: But I think he'll be cute. :wub2:

Billy Brown, Billy Jean, and more?

Billy, from James Blunt :teehee:

Something made me happy yesterday, I was kinda depressed and crying because July 20th, it's Friends Day here. Everybody is having fun with friends, and I was alone at home. So a college mate asked me to join her and her friends, and we played soccer :aah: It was great! Never been a good player, but I discovered that I could be a good defender, since I'm not running all the time but I can avoid the ball to get to the goalmouth