What made you happy today?

keti

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I went out in my car all by myself without my family. IT poured rain but it was really nice cause it was just me and my thoughts and my music. <3

That sounds so awesome. :wub2:

passing my driving test :woot_jump::groupwave:

x

OOoooh! Congratulations. :pbjt:

Someone smiling at me. :wub2:

Oooh lala. :das: Who's that then?

...I guess I can come back with my happy contribution later. :roftl:

You always say that. :naughty:

What made me happy.. I don't know. I'm just in a good mood. The weather's awesome. :bleh:

The weather's great here too! Too bad I was stuck inside working for most of it, at least I wasn't freezing all day.

I've almost reached my word count for the day. I'm so proud of me. :naughty:

Well, this is technically yesterday but we won volleyball State Finals for the second year in a row!!!!

It was surreal. Absolutely insane. And just to put it out there I'm really superstitious and before every game this year I've listened to WAG and i did yesterday and got so pumped up and then we won and it was AMAZING. we beat our biggest rivals and it was absolutely incredible.

Oh also, on Saturday... the fact that I managed to fit Mika into my SAT essay (I usually stick to my two set examples but they didn't work for the topic and at first I was freaking out but then realized that Meeks fit perfectly so Mika it was :biggrin2: )

sorry that was a year long :)

You always say that. :naughty:

What made me happy.. I don't know. I'm just in a good mood. The weather's awesome. :bleh:

Do I really? I'm sorry, I'll stop that then.

YES! It WAS! The weather was amazing. I wore a t-shirt, hoodie AND winter jacket (worst f**king idea ever).

What made me happy: Hot Facebook Guy didn't take my comment as creepy (and I might be getting his number haha)

Also Study Buddy called me the "cutest bitch around" (there's a story, I swear :aah:) and said my goofy face is adorable (thanks but...no :lol3:).

Edited by iadoremika

The weather's great here too! Too bad I was stuck inside working for most of it, at least I wasn't freezing all day.

I've almost reached my word count for the day. I'm so proud of me. :naughty:

What do you mean by "word count"?

Do I really? I'm sorry, I'll stop that then.

YES! It WAS! The weather was amazing. I wore a t-shirt, hoodie AND winter jacket (worst f**king idea ever).

What made me happy: Hot Facebook Guy didn't take my comment as creepy (and I might be getting his number haha)

Also Study Buddy called me the "cutest bitch around" (there's a story, I swear :aah:) and said my goofy face is adorable (thanks but...no :lol3:).

Nah. I think it's endearing. Sort of like a "stay tuned..." :naughty:

Whoo! Sounds like you had a good day (aside from the overdressing thing.)