any new info on the new album?

:roftl: i didn't even know of that place... oh well, looks like i didn't miss anything then.

it was probably abandonned when mikasoundsblog started no?

Well - you do the math. The blog started in the summer, no? And this was abandoned a year ago (march)

So we have a bit of a gap.... :naughty:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi lena! some newpapers / news article said his album is suppose to come out in september. but that doesn't mean it's true. we will have to wait and see.

there could be concerts and promotions for the album before it's out... we don't know.

even if the album is not out, he could still sing his new songs if he tours before it comes out.

Hi guylaine!

Whether you have in a kind, He can give concerts with new songs up to an output of the album?.. New songs = the former countries... You clip my wings.........

Hi guylaine!

Whether you have in a kind, He can give concerts with new songs up to an output of the album?.. New songs = the former countries... You clip my wings.........

Yes I see what you mean Lena. He may spend all his time in western Europe and North America promoting the album.

Guess we will have to wait and see. Lily Allen has gone to Asia and Australia to promote her album so you never know what could happen.

Hi guylaine!

oh lena... i understand what you are saying.

well, maybe as mika becomes better known around the world, he will extend his tour. he did say he wanted to go to south america, which he hasn't done before... so hopefully he will add your country to his tour.

i truly hope so for you :wub2:

MikaSoundsOfficial

Style: Electropop

Last Sign In: 1 year ago

Subscribers: 5,818

Channel Views: 160,808

http://www.youtube.com/user/MikaSoundsOfficial

lol. yep, team mika, always on top of things.

:roftl:

“We are unable to show you the original featured video for this channel due to age or location restrictions.”

It's getting funnier and funnier…:naughty:

I know age hardly can be the problem so what in the world can it be on the site that scares away my guardian angel on the local server???:naughty:

no you don't.

some artists take years between albums.

the pressure to put out something fast must be great for mika. creativity and inspiration isn't something that you get on demand. i'd rather he takes his time, but produce something amazing.

no body wants mika to be a one album wonder.

that would be then end of mika.

so mika, take your time, make it great! i'll be waiting!!! :punk::punk:

me too :naughty:

i prefer that he takes his time to do it great, and not release a new album when he`s not confident about it :bleh:

I don't mind if it's September. I would just like to know from Mika himself if that is right. If it is, that's okay. There will probably be a single released prior to the album and hopefully a tour, so it's not like there's nothing to look forward to.

My only reservation about September is that it co-incides with X Factor, and X Factor gets all the publicity. People who have been on X FActor, like Shaybe Ward and Leona Lewis, always wait for that time to put their albums/singles out, then perform on X Factor to steal the limelight from everyone else. Hangers on like Girls Aloud and Westlife always get in on the act as well. It isn't that I have no faith in Mika - I do - but no one can compete with the Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh publicity machine, and I very much doubt either of them would ask Mika to perform his latest single on their show - even though they shoud ask him!!!

So I would prefer it if Mika's album came out earlier, so that he can get some publicity for it and so it can have a fair chance to get to number one.

I just had to quote this post, as it perfectly expresses and sums it all up :thumb_yello:

Me too. You just can't hurry stuff like this, it's not a conveyor belt.

for gawds sakes, i'm not even allowed to state my opinion that i'm BORED WITH MIKA without being told by the boring grown-ups that mika has to take his time.. whatever. he could at least not TOTALLY IGNORE us while his works on his masterpiece.

and if he releases his labum in september.. how STUPID can you get. we'd be waiting until this time 2010 until there is even the possibility of him playing in the southern hemisphere, becasue of the holiday season.

i've been waiting since 2007. JANUARY 2007. do you have ANY IDEA HOW LONG THAT IS, expecially when you had only just turned 13 when you first fell in love with mika, and people are saying you'll be 16 and a half when you finally get to see him live?

I don't care about the acoustic concerts. i hope he doesn't do them. he should do them LATER, when new album hype has died down. he should release the new album, do big world tours, take a break, do acoustic tour.

and seeing he said he was half-way through writing the new album in 2007 - and hes spent so much time on it since september last year.. surely ONE album can't take a whole year??

Edited by racinghorse83

in the section

"More albums available for download by Mika"

there are songs by Mika the other one (the electronic musician)

so we are not sure that the new album is by the our one :punk:

anyway, what does it mean TBA?

italian wikipedia says

TBA - codice aeroportuale IATA dell'aeroporto civile di Tabibuga (Papua Nuova Guinea)

airport code of the civil airport of Tabibuga (:shocked:) on Papua New Guinea

To be arranged.

I thought it was "To be announced"...?

Can mean both, in fact in this context you are probably right. I am in work mode where we mostly use it as to be arranged. But it's a similar meaning anyway.

thank you very much :wub2:

now and finally i know and i understand...

but it's too late...

i fell in love with the word and now i'm already in Tabibuga

:plane:

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/8761/papuanewguinea.jpg

please inform me when some second album will be released and i will search in in the Tabibuga's shops :thumb_yello:

for gawds sakes, i'm not even allowed to state my opinion that i'm BORED WITH MIKA without being told by the boring grown-ups that mika has to take his time.. whatever. he could at least not TOTALLY IGNORE us while his works on his masterpiece.

and if he releases his labum in september.. how STUPID can you get. we'd be waiting until this time 2010 until there is even the possibility of him playing in the southern hemisphere, becasue of the holiday season.

i've been waiting since 2007. JANUARY 2007. do you have ANY IDEA HOW LONG THAT IS, expecially when you had only just turned 13 when you first fell in love with mika, and people are saying you'll be 16 and a half when you finally get to see him live?

I don't care about the acoustic concerts. i hope he doesn't do them. he should do them LATER, when new album hype has died down. he should release the new album, do big world tours, take a break, do acoustic tour.

and seeing he said he was half-way through writing the new album in 2007 - and hes spent so much time on it since september last year.. surely ONE album can't take a whole year??

I think you and I are in the same mood set today!:wub2:

Well I guess even an angel can lose its temper, because most of the time I get the impression we both are extremly patience people!:roftl:

And I think you have a good point!:thumb_yello:

I think you and I are in the same mood set today!:wub2:

Well I guess even an angel can lose its temper, because most of the time I get the impression we both are extremly patience people!:roftl:

And I think you have a good point!:thumb_yello:

yay! someone who can relate to me! :huglove:

and agrees with me! i know most of the aussies realte to me, and i've tried very, very hard to be patient. i've tried realy hard not to mind that mika has only mentioned new zealand once that i know of. But it's so FRUSTRATING.

I want the new album to come out.. i want to be able to go to a mika gig, dress up, have fun, meet other MFCers and have the same experiences you guys talk about all the time. I've waited and waited and.. well, i've finally got mad.

OK, i think i've got that all out of my system now.

i'm sorry.. its just so FRUSTRATING. i need chocolate. yess. chocolate it what i need. i always consider myself too fabulous for chocolate, but desperate times call for desperate measures.. i'm going to the fridge to see if theres chocolate.

yay! someone who can relate to me! :huglove:

and agrees with me! i know most of the aussies realte to me, and i've tried very, very hard to be patient. i've tried realy hard not to mind that mika has only mentioned new zealand once that i know of. But it's so FRUSTRATING.

I want the new album to come out.. i want to be able to go to a mika gig, dress up, have fun, meet other MFCers and have the same experiences you guys talk about all the time. I've waited and waited and.. well, i've finally got mad.

OK, i think i've got that all out of my system now.

i'm sorry.. its just so FRUSTRATING. i need chocolate. yess. chocolate it what i need. i always consider myself too fabulous for chocolate, but desperate times call for desperate measures.. i'm going to the fridge to see if theres chocolate.

You are so funny!:roftl:

But you know what...I've got a creeping suspicion it could be that time of the month...you know the chocolate time and the time when you tell it like it is...:devil:

But it doesn’t matter some things just has to be said!!!!:biggrin2:

You are so funny!:roftl:

But you know what...I've got a creeping suspicion it could be that time of the month...you know the chocolate time and the time when you tell it like it is...:devil:

But it doesn’t matter some things just has to be said!!!!:biggrin2:

:roftl: OK .. maybe.. you're right.. i should go check the calendar.

it has to be bad when someone online notices.. :lmao:

i'm too fabulous for PE too.. my friend Stacey and I didn't do PE at school on friday, because we got there half-way through the lesson. and we were sitting there watching and our friends running around the track were like 'oi.. WHY AREN'T THEY DOING PE?!" and we were saying "oh, we're too fabulous for PE.' :naughty:

its not all that, though. you have to admit that my reasons for being mad at mika are fair. :arf2:

yes you are allowed to state your opinion. but being disrespectful to other members, that you are not. as i see it, we also simply stated our opinions as well... just like you did. maybe being "boring grown ups" as made us wiser and more patient. we can't change that. someday, it will happen to you too. :wink2: one of the posts you quoted is from a person from argentina. i think she is in the same boat as you. yet she still wants him to take his time if it means great music. so you see, it's a matter of opinion.

i'm not being disrespectful to other members. i've heard the 'wait for mika' thing a million times and i don't want to be lectured again.

calling other members "boring old grown-ups" isn't the most respectful thing... don't you think?:wink2:

you are not being lectured. nobody here is lecturing. in any of the threads.

since we can't change anything, it is what it is and we have to deal with it.

you can deal with it by being angry but it won't change anything. in the end, you'll still have to wait.

so i suggest that you make the best of mfc while waiting :thumb_yello:

calling other members "boring old grown-ups" isn't the most respectful thing... don't you think?:wink2:

you are not being lectured.

i've had members on MFC call me a 'ignorant child' and 'a stupid religious freak' in the past - that can be just as offensive, don't you think? :wink2: the difference is this; i'm not a important member that everyone sucks up to like babspanky or sariflor. mod's have never been involved, and i never made a issue out of that.

since we can't change anything, it is what it is and we have to deal with it.

you can deal with it by being angry but it won't change anything. in the end, you'll still have to wait.

so i suggest that you make the best of mfc while waiting

i agree totally with what you say there. But surely you can give some berth. People have a right to get frustrated.

Maybe we should have a rant thread so angry people don't pollute the other threads :naughty:

i've had members on MFC call me a 'ignorant child' and 'a stupid religious freak' in the past - that can be just as offensive, don't you think? :wink2: the difference is this; i'm not a important member that everyone sucks up to like babspanky or sariflor. mod's have never been involved, and i never made a issue out of that.

i agree totally with what you say there. But surely you can give some berth. People have a right to get frustrated.

Maybe we should have a rant thread so angry people don't pollute the other threads :naughty:

the best medicine is to think positively, it's much easier and more productive. negative tone threads does nothing for mfc's moral in this time of mika drout (spelling?). the best way to stop polluting in other threads is just not to post the same thing in all the other threads. i'm not saying it's a happy mfc world at the moment, but someday we'll all get happy and excited allllllllll over again. now that i'm anxious for!!!

if you were called names, i'm sorry for that. you should have mentioned it to mods. but 2 wrongs don't make a right. it doesn't work that way, not even in real life

there is no such things as "important" members. everybody is important. babspanky and sariflor are long time members and have earned the respect of everyone. babs is one of the oldest members that are still around. she has contributed so much to this place and we are thankful for that. but if she gets out of line, she will be spanked :naughty: (yeah babs! i know you like it!:naughty:)

if you are really bored and frustrated, to change your mind, look at the picture thread that babs started a long time ago. it is soooooooo funny.

and by the way, they are both apples. didn't you say in their threads that you wanted to join them yesterday or the day before? :wink2:

now take a deep breath........ and go spread the joy! :naughty:

Racinghorse, I don't think you were being lectured... the thing is we are all frustrated somehow, at different levels. But there is nothing we can do but take it with pilosophy. Noone here wants Mika to shoot himself in the foot releasing a second-class album because he was in a rush, just like noone here wants him to take 3 more years to complete it...

Remember: getting angry doesnt solve anything :wink2:

Racinghorse, I don't think you were being lectured... the thing is we are all frustrated somehow, at different levels. But there is nothing we can do but take it with pilosophy. Noone here wants Mika to shoot himself in the foot releasing a second-class album because he was in a rush, just like noone here wants him to take 3 more years to complete it...

ah! kachinga! :kachinga:

ah! kachinga! :kachinga:

wise mika has a word for anyone

:mf_rosetinted: