any new info on the new album?

thanks christine. :huglove:

*clicks link*

what are the odds of everyone on go to mikasounds, blog updates saying mika should get a twitter for weeks, and then he has one? especially when he has never bothered with making social networking sites personal before?

I don't think it's him.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what are the odds of everyone on go to mikasounds, blog updates saying mika should get a twitter for weeks, and then he has one? especially when he has never bothered with making social networking sites personal before?

There's nothing personal about it. It's a mikasounds account like all of his other non-personal ones.

I'd say the odds of people harassing Mika and Mika doing something are very high. That's the only reason he does anything in my experience. :naughty:

I know quite a few people have asked Perez in the past week to encourage Mika to get on Twitter. They saw each other on Friday night and Perez commented to him first the next day after the account was created.

Oh and after getting everyone totally worked up and running around creating accounts...he never came back to make another tweet. Sounds like Mika to me. :naughty:

here can i please apologise for my behavior last night? i was overtired, angry.. i'm not making excuses, i shouldn't but just so you understand. i wasn;'t intending to insult anyone. just giving examples.

OK. thanks Niki. I really am sorry. :huglove:

no, there was no fight, and i wasn't looking for a fight. just ranting.

my above posts. i hope i can make my behavior up to you, babs and guylainem. I wasn't trying to pick on you, and i'm glad you didn't get offended.

:huglove: it's ok.... it happens to all of us!

I have serious doubts too. Waiting for a mikasounds blog to tell us he's got twitter, or I won't believe it. :naughty:

i have the same doubts as you. but the thing is, he hasn't bothered updating it, and that sounds like mika :naughty:

i think he DOES have obligations towards his fans, if he wants to keep them (or keep their respect.) he should keep in contact, its polite.

Hummm...I guess you're right. *scratches head* This is awfully confusing.:blink:

Mika...twitter...avacado farm...???:shocked:

Just read through the thread...everyone has bad days Racing horse and it was sweet and very mature of you to apologise...many people a lot older than you don't know how to use the word 'sorry'. If I lived in New Zealand I would be pulling my hair out:shocked:

In five years time when this new album has become a classic, how long it took to produce will have become irrelevant. You really CAN'T hurry quality work.

Edited by kath

here can i please apologise for my behavior last night? i was overtired, angry.. i'm not making excuses, i shouldn't but just so you understand. i wasn;'t intending to insult anyone. just giving examples.

OK. thanks Niki. I really am sorry.

no, there was no fight, and i wasn't looking for a fight. just ranting.

my above posts. i hope i can make my behavior up to you, babs and guylainem. I wasn't trying to pick on you, and i'm glad you didn't get offended.

Hey, don't worry, it's alright :huglove: . We can all have bad days, and say things that we regret later (I do!) and I respect the fact that you apologised, so no hard feelings. It takes courage to do so :thumb_yello:.

But hang on- Does this mean that you also take back what you said about Bab and I being 'important' members? :bleh::roftl:

Hey, don't worry, it's alright :huglove: . We can all have bad days, and say things that we regret later (I do!) and I respect the fact that you apologised, so no hard feelings. It takes courage to do so :thumb_yello:.

But hang on- Does this mean that you also take back what you said about Bab and I being 'important' members? :bleh::roftl:

You are important .... he wore your shirt :wink2:

oh lena... i understand what you are saying.

well, maybe as mika becomes better known around the world, he will extend his tour. he did say he wanted to go to south america, which he hasn't done before... so hopefully he will add your country to his tour.

i truly hope so for you :wub2:

yeh,me too

:roftl:OK .. maybe.. you're right.. i should go check the calendar.

it has to be bad when someone online notices.. :lmao:

i'm too fabulous for PE too.. my friend Stacey and I didn't do PE at school on friday, because we got there half-way through the lesson. and we were sitting there watching and our friends running around the track were like 'oi.. WHY AREN'T THEY DOING PE?!" and we were saying "oh, we're too fabulous for PE.' :naughty:

its not all that, though. you have to admit that my reasons for being mad at mika are fair. :arf2:

:roftl::roftl:OMG I'm sorry but that made me laugh so hard,I don't know why

he doesn't wear it because he wants to... his mommy puts him in it! :sneaky2: (can you feel the envy? :naughty:)

Very right you are :thumb_yello:. The only consoling grace was that when I went to chat to the mum she told me 'oooh, he really loooves that one!' and proceeded to thank me again for making it :roftl:. So surreal. Ok, and he did also thank me for it so I guess that he doesn't hate it :naughty:.

On the Twitter page, Mika says there's just a week to go until he's finished his album!

That is some good news at last!

Yes, it is! Maybe September is too far away now then!

There's nothing personal about it. It's a mikasounds account like all of his other non-personal ones.

I'd say the odds of people harassing Mika and Mika doing something are very high. That's the only reason he does anything in my experience. :n aughty:

I know quite a few people have asked Perez in the past week to encourage Mika to get on Twitter. They saw each other on Friday night and Perez commented to him first the next day after the account was created.

Oh and after getting everyone totally worked up and running around creating accounts...he never came back to make another tweet. Sounds like Mika to me. :na ughty:

now i'm actually starting to think this is mika.

remember the blog? i think for two months, we blogged at least once a day.. really good. then it declined, picked back up, declined, declined.. now we're lucky to get a blog every week.

this is what will happen with twitter.

oh mika, how we love you :naughty:

:hu glove: it's ok.... it happens to all of us!

thanks for understanding. :wub2:

Just read through the thread...everyone has bad days Racing horse and it was sweet and very mature of you to apologise...many people a lot older than you don't know how to use the word 'sorry'. If I lived in New Zealand I would be pulling my hair out:shoc ked:

In five years time when this new album has become a classic, how long it took to produce will have become irrelevant. You really CAN'T hurry quality work.

aww thanks kath. :huglove: lol yes.. its frustrating. on the positive side my parents have agreed to let me travel up to auckland and stay with other MFC'ers, even if it's during school time. so i know when mika comes, i'm gonna have one HECK of a time!! :punk:

Hey, don't worry, it's alright :hu glove: . We can all have bad days, and say things that we regret later (I do!) and I respect the fact that you apologised, so no hard feelings. It takes courage to do so :thumb _yello:.

But hang on- Does this mean that you also take back what you said about Bab and I being 'important' members? :bl eh: :rof tl:

I don't take that back :roftl: you're very important members and i was just throwing a wobbly. you help make MFC. don't ever go.

:rof tl::ro ftl:OMG I'm sorry but that made me laugh so hard,I don't know why

thats OK.. maybe you can relate to me?? :roftl:

On the Twitter page, Mika says there's just a week to go until he's finished his album!

That is some good news at last!

that sounds sooo surreal..

• 3 weeks later...
really? :shocked:

hmm I don't know if thats right or not...

I think we would have heard it from mika first:wink2:

thats what i was trying to tell you about!

and we weren't sure whether to tell anyone or not.

< is confused> :blink:

• 2 weeks later...