Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

I have just checked the blog. I never thought I would say this, but I'm dissapointed. And even more depressed by reading it.

Once more he put all the same countries on the list for the acoustic gigs. Not even a country which is in neighbourhood of Serbia. All the same countries where he has already been in 2007 and 2008. That means I won't get a chance to see him live, AGAIN. And I think I will never get a chance for that.

When I just read all you guys' comments, when I just see how happy and excited you all are about those gigs because you know you will be able to go on them and see him again and maybe even meet him again, and knowing that I am missing that chance AGAIN... it just hurts. It kills me. :tears: I would so much like to go on some of his concerts and finally see him live because I've been craving for it for almost two years now, to meet you guys from here in person and make new friendships and to be happy and laugh with you and talk with you...:wub2: and knowing that it will never happen... :tears:

I could go to some other country. But as I believe you already know it, I am underaged girl so I can't travel alone - that implies that my mother would have to go with me, which costs pretty much. And the even bigger problem is the very very stupid VISA regim here, because it would take months and months of waiting and STILL there would be chance that they wouldn't let us travel. So - all of the effort in vain...

I believe there are many on here with the same issue as mine too...

I just had to say this... if ONLY he chose some other countries, along with these he listed... that would make me the happiest girl ever. You don't know how much it would mean to me... :thumbdown:

And that's not only about him, if I wanted to go and see some other artist in some other country, it would be the same, I wouldn't be able to do it.

It SO kills me inside, I don't know what to do...I hope you guys understand me, it is just the way I feel and my personal opinion...

Oh Keti!:wub2:

this doesn't sound good at all!

In what countries would you be able to see him if will add some more?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have just checked the blog. I never thought I would say this, but I'm dissapointed. And even more depressed by reading it.

Once more he put all the same countries on the list for the acoustic gigs. Not even a country which is in neighbourhood of Serbia. All the same countries where he has already been in 2007 and 2008. That means I won't get a chance to see him live, AGAIN. And I think I will never get a chance for that.

When I just read all you guys' comments, when I just see how happy and excited you all are about those gigs because you know you will be able to go on them and see him again and maybe even meet him again, and knowing that I am missing that chance AGAIN... it just hurts. It kills me. :tears: I would so much like to go on some of his concerts and finally see him live because I've been craving for it for almost two years now, to meet you guys from here in person and make new friendships and to be happy and laugh with you and talk with you...:wub2: and knowing that it will never happen... :tears:

I could go to some other country. But as I believe you already know it, I am underaged girl so I can't travel alone - that implies that my mother would have to go with me, which costs pretty much. And the even bigger problem is the very very stupid VISA regim here, because it would take months and months of waiting and STILL there would be chance that they wouldn't let us travel. So - all of the effort in vain...

I just had to say this... if ONLY he chose some other countries, along with these he listed... that would make me the happiest girl ever. You don't know how much it would mean to me... :thumbdown:

And that's not only about him, if I wanted to go and see some other artist in some other country, it would be the same, I wouldn't be able to do it.

It SO kills me inside, I don't know what to do...I hope you guys understand me, it is just the way I feel and my personal opinion...

I would feel completely the same. I'm sorry for you :wub2:

i feel the same, really... especially that when someone finally decides to tour romania i have exams :thumbdown: (depeche mode, santana, the killers...) but i live in hope that he will add more countries to the list, and cheer up! we will get our chances to see him sooner or later... (at least we have to believe in that)

Oh Keti!:wub2:

this doesn't sound good at all!

In what countries would you be able to see him if will add some more?

Believe me, it doesn't...

Well, countries in the ex-yu area and more - Slovenia, Hungary, Croatia...my mother told me we could maybe make it for Germany (Berlin most probably), but how things now seem in RL it isn't going to be possible...:tears:

I would feel completely the same. I'm sorry for you :wub2:

Thanks, thanks for understanding...:blush-anim-cl:

i feel the same, really... especially that when someone finally decides to tour romania i have exams :thumbdown: (depeche mode, santana, the killers...) but i live in hope that he will add more countries to the list, and cheer up! we will get our chances to see him sooner or later... (at least we have to believe in that)

Yes, I know, Depeche Mode are coming here in May too...

But I'm hoping for that for two years! I don't KNOW if he'll add any more coutries... and eveen if he does I have a feeling that Serbia won't be on it...

Dear Keti, I really feel so sorry for you. You are totally right!

In the first place I was only exiceted for myself and fellow dutchies. Such a story as yours never crossed my mind,sorry! I feel really awful about that! I hope Mika goes to Eastern Europe also!

Thanks, thanks for understanding...:blush-anim-cl:

Yes, I know, Depeche Mode are coming here in May too...

But I'm hoping for that for two years! I don't KNOW if he'll add any more coutries... and eveen if he does I have a feeling that Serbia won't be on it...

same 2 years of waiting here :thumbdown: but i'll probably wait for another ...uhmm let's be indulgent and say 5...

are you going to the dep mode concert?

I know that he tours the countries where he's popular and where he has got a strong fan-base and where he knows that he'll sell many tickets. But why doesn't he think about other countries too? He has many fans elsewhere as well. If only he read mine and other ex-yu girls' comments on MySpace and mikasounds it would perhaps make things different, but... :thumbdown:

Dear Keti, I really feel so sorry for you. You are totally right!

In the first place I was only exiceted for myself and fellow dutchies. Such a story as yours never crossed my mind,sorry! I feel really awful about that! I hope Mika goes to Eastern Europe also!

Thanks for your comment AMP, it really meant to me.. :wub2:

As you know there isn't much I can do about that... I'm not in his managment or anything :bleh: but there's only hope left... but that hope is slowly fading...

same 2 years of waiting here :thumbdown: but i'll probably wait for another ...uhmm let's be indulgent and say 5...

are you going to the dep mode concert?

5 years?? No comment :roftl:

Nope, I only know a few songs from them and I like them, but I'm not SUCH a fan..

I know that he tours the countries where he's popular and where he has got a strong fan-base and where he knows that he'll sell many tickets. But why doesn't he think about other countries too? He has many fans elsewhere as well. If only he read mine and other ex-yu girls' comments on MySpace and mikasounds it would perhaps make things different, but... :thumbdown:

i know... *sighs*

Uhm..like 5 a 600 people I think?:blink:

that would be awesome!

I do understand and I'm so so sorry to hear that :boxed:

ok...forget what i've said... don't chill :roftl:

alliiiice can you see it? can you at least try to explain the vlog? do we get more bits of songs? or just the shiny hat and luke sleeping under his newpaper? :tears:

Alice can you look at it????

It says private even on You Tube!:wink2:

Yes, I can view it [uSA]

So sorry for your aggravation: Maybe it's a country-specific thing.

MIKA will likely post it to his MikaSounds YouTube channel soon.

I don't know why he wouldn't; he's done all the others that way.

"IT'S MIKA'S FAULT"

(Oh, and MIKA says it's March 12th when he's filming the vlog.)

Edited by A. Clay