Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi!

1) No, Mika doesn't follow anyone on Twitter that is from MFC, he follows Perez Hilton (http://www.perezhilton.com), Katy Perry (singer), Rufus Wainwright(singer), Greg (Mika's producer), Ella (Greg's dog), Calvin Harris (singer/DJ), Alan Carr (a commedian I think), Imogen Heap (singer), Owen Pallett (violinist and singer, worked on the song "rain" from M's new album if I'm not wrong), Lady Gaga (singer and songwriter) and Stephen Fry (commedian, presenter and writer).

Anything else?

He does not follow Perry. It pleases me:naughty:

I would imagine Mika is keeping an eye on a few people. But he is a professional stalker and isn't going to openly follow them, in the same way he doesn't log into MFC. :naughty:

Aha :naughty: - check your followers for someone you don't recoginise, who never says anything :wink2:

:shocked:

I turned down someone i didn't know - it might have been Mika :sad: he'll think i don't love him :tears:

:naughty:

But I at once have noticed it and have been satisfied):devil:

I was annoyed. If he's not following her I've got no chance. :sneaky2:

I told him he needed more Canadians after he started following Greg Wells so then he started following Owen Pallett. :doh:

:roftl:

Ah, there's still time for him to add her!:naughty:

I don't want to hurt you but have you ever thought about it that he doesn't need Katy on there because she is with him all the time.:sneaky2:

Just kidding you and Lena,sorry:roftl:

but can't help it but I love Katy and I wont mind it if she was his girlfriend

I don't want to hurt you but have you ever thought about it that he doesn't need Katy on there because she is with him all the time.:sneaky2:

Just kidding you and Lena,sorry:roftl:

but can't help it but I love Katy and I wont mind it if she was his girlfriend

Couples can use Twitty too:wink2::naughty:

I hope he gives us the dates soon,I have trips planned in the summer, I couldn't choose according to the dates so I hope for his own good that his gigs in Italy are around the same month.:naughty: I mean, other artists and bands publish dates almost a year in advance! I know I shouldn't be complaining, he already promissed pre sale tickets to the older fans but this should be a part of his scheme too!

No worries, I did too and I'm a total internet dummie above everyting!

If you study something hard and long enoughI guess it will have to stuck one way or another!

There should really be a Mika-and-everything-that-goes-on-around-him-knowledge-test!:

No way, Christine would beat the hell out of us all..:naughty:.

I would imagine Mika is keeping an eye on a few people. But he is a professional stalker and isn't going to openly follow them, in the same way he doesn't log into MFC.

What did i just say????

Mika's knowledge tank & wang waver..:naughty:

Aha : - check your followers for someone you don't recoginise, who never says anything

I turned down someone i didn't know - it might have been Mika :sad: he'll think i don't love him

Oh me too, i declined some Mika'sadonkey person....maybe it was him...::

He does not follow Perry. It pleases me:

:sneaky2::naughty:

Ah, there's still time for him to add her!

Nah, they have secret accounts...

But you can tweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.:

But i cannot use my cows there...:mf_rosetinted:

No way, Christine would beat the hell out of us all..:naughty:.

What did i just say????

Mika's knowledge tank & wang waver..:naughty:

Oh me too, i declined some Mika'sadonkey person....maybe it was him...::

:sneaky2::naughty:

Nah, they have secret accounts...

But i cannot use my cows there...:mf_rosetinted:

open a separate account for the cow :thumb_yello: then you can moo to your heart's content :mf_rosetinted:

Such a sweet and diplomatic way to tell our MFC friend(s) that Mica Penniman doesn't follow the hoi polloi :wink2 ! I love you :wub2 ... will you marry me ?

As I keep proposing to sweet, diplomatic and tolerant MFCers, I might well become the first bi- or tri- or quadrigamist here... although, to speak the truth, nobody has accepted me yet :emot-sad: .

Cheers,

Ahahaha what? :lmfao:

Well I'm sure for that (I don't know what a quadrigamist is) you will become extremely famous and a complete marvel and Mika will follow you religiously on twitter. (and then you'll have everyone on MFC @replying to you in the hopes that you reply to them so that he sees their name on your page :naughty:

Seriously! :huglove:

I would imagine Mika is keeping an eye on a few people. But he is a professional stalker and isn't going to openly follow them, in the same way he doesn't log into MFC.

Agree.

He freaked out at my twitter and ran away to the UK when he saw mine and Kelzy's conversations :roftl:

He does not follow Perry. It pleases me:naughty:

Oh, I thought he did...

I was sure he did, but I guess I had him and Perez and Lady Gaga confused. Hmm :original:

Such a sweet and diplomatic way to tell our MFC friend(s) that Mica Penniman doesn't follow the hoi polloi :wink2: ! I love you :wub2: ... will you marry me ?

As I keep proposing to sweet, diplomatic and tolerant MFCers, I might well become the first bi- or tri- or quadrigamist here... although, to speak the truth, nobody has accepted me yet :emot-sad: .

Cheers,

Id3

Hmm, I was wondering why I didn't get a proposal. :sneaky2:

Thank you, Thank you for all your answers to my crazy Mika, not so sly of a stalker, questions! Glad to know only celebs get Mika personally on twitter...SO FAR!!! We can only hope for such attention, eh? Secondly, I like hearing about everyone on twitter. Even if your "tweets" seem boring to you! Thanks again MFC peeps, I love having a connection with people....especially those who love and support Mika!

http://twitter.com/jenb73 Here I am!