The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I've caved and gotten a Twatter acct...

Oh really, I want to follow you!:wink2:

Who exactly is on there and what are their usernames?

I am, link in my sig!:thumb_yello:

But to tell you the true...it's not so much fun as I thought!:wink2:

I think the biggest purpose with twitter is to follow famous people and... I don't know... I think we are really good at that on the MFC already!:naughty:

As soon as Mika gets tired of it I'm out too, and based on earlier attention span of the man it won’t take long!:roftl:

I figured I'd find a pic... I'm following you, OkD and Petra...

And mika? :naughty:

Stalk away... I'm still not quite sure what the hell I'm supposed to do... do I just keep changing the status part, or can I reply to people?

It's just like status updates on myspace/facebook, and message sending. :smth:

Did you see Jen got a reply from Mika? :shocked:

Twatter. I joined that thing too when Kelz gave me that link. Ahhh stalkerage.

Oooh Goody !! :clap: Shall I look for this username ???

Stalk away... I'm still not quite sure what the hell I'm supposed to do... do I just keep changing the status part, or can I reply to people?

You can reply to ppl who you are following ... (I think :wink2: )

You can reply to people :wink2:

OkD lets just agree to disagree about the mp dilemma. For me 8 mps is too big unless for special occasions, 5 I'll occasionally use, but then I have to delete pics more often, a thing I procrastinate, and 3 or 4 is just right size wise. I'm a quantity and ease over quality person :bleh:

And Liz you have twatter? Whats your username? :das:

OkD lets just agree to disagree about the mp dilemma. For me 8 mps is too big unless for special occasions, 5 I'll occasionally use, but then I have to delete pics more often, a thing I procrastinate, and 3 or 4 is just right size wise. I'm a quantity and ease over quality person :bleh:

Okay :naughty: But you can get such massive memory cards for so cheap now, you know. (Sorry, you got a final argument too :naughty:)

Okay :naughty: But you can get such massive memory cards for so cheap now, you know. (Sorry, you got a final argument too :naughty:)

Yeah.... but they still fill up and require deleting, and I don't like carrying around too many spares..

Maybe when I get a new camera eventually I'll be all mp greedy :naughty:

*has to have last word*

Yeah.... but they still fill up and require deleting, and I don't like carrying around too many spares..

Maybe when I get a new camera eventually I'll be all mp greedy

*has to have last word*

*hmph*

:naughty: Every time you mention Margaret I'm reminded of Little Britain.

"Margaret, Margerat!"

"Yes?"

:lmfao:

Okay guys ... which colour?

tz7.jpg

panasonic-lumix-dmc-tz7-review.jpg

lumix-tz7.jpg

panasonic-lumix-tz7-review.jpg

panasonic-tz7-review.jpg

It's the new model of my camera, which I've been painfully waiting so many months for. It finally came out this week, but I've got to wait a bit longer until it's been picked up by all the stores and the prices start to go down at least a little bit. I'm immediately attracted by the red, because it's bright and new, but a part of me is still in love with the classy black.

It's the new model of my camera, which I've been painfully waiting so many months for. It finally came out this week, but I've got to wait a bit longer until it's been picked up by all the stores and the prices start to go down at least a little bit. I'm immediately attracted by the red, because it's bright and new, but a part of me is still in love with the classy black.

I'd say black as well. :thumb_yello:

I'd say black as well. :thumb_yello:

The red looks a little bit cheap doesn't it?

Hmmm, maybe I will wait until it's in actual stores and go and ask to see it in person. I'd hate to see someone else with it and it actually looked good :naughty: