The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

I've seen people with the blue one, and it does look cheaper/not as nice. It's made of like a glittery plastic material, whereas the black is an almost matte plastic material. It really is much more classy. And the red one appears to be made of this same glittery plastic :boxed:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MFC/The Aussie thread have been getting so slow/boring lately :crybaby:

I'd go for the classic silver ... :wink2:

Hmmm ... tho' it (the slowing) was happening beforehand ... I'd say Twatter has been somewhat of a distraction from MFC ... (can't see it lasting very long ... :wink2: )

I got a reply from Mika too, I asked how long the flight is and if he had plenty to do.

He answered both (and only both) in one tweet. But he didn't "@" me. (Due to stupid 140 character limits) He wrote exactly 140 characters (Yes I checked) :naughty: Easily amused I am.

huglurve to you all.

I got a reply from Mika too, I asked how long the flight is and if he had plenty to do.

He answered both (and only both) in one tweet. But he didn't "@" me. (Due to stupid 140 character limits) He wrote exactly 140 characters (Yes I checked) :naughty: Easily amused I am.

huglurve to you all.

:shocked::bow:

Shufflin' Off To Buffalo now ... G'naht laydees ... :cowboy::bye:

SOTB !!!

*sigh*

I might have to succumb to Twitter too - especially now he is talking to people.

But I don't want to put my RL name on there. :blink:

You don't have to do that, just make one up!:wink2:

You can reply to people

OkD lets just agree to disagree about the mp dilemma. For me 8 mps is too big unless for special occasions, 5 I'll occasionally use, but then I have to delete pics more often, a thing I procrastinate, and 3 or 4 is just right size wise. I'm a quantity and ease over quality person

And Liz you have twatter? Whats your username?

And how do I do that?

I agree about the mp discussion...

Margaret brought home like 4kg of broken easter chocolate :licks_lips:

Mmmmmm... yummy!

Okay :naughty: But you can get such massive memory cards for so cheap now, you know. (Sorry, you got a final argument too :naughty:)

If you like the idea of 8mp pics, that's great... but they take forever to copy onto a computer for example... especially if you're a picture taking whore... *glares in DC's direction*

:naughty: Every time you mention Margaret I'm reminded of Little Britain.

"Margaret, Margerat!"

"Yes?"

:lmfao:

Love Little Britain...

huglurve to you all.

Did you feel thpethial?

*sigh*

I might have to succumb to Twitter too - especially now he is talking to people.

But I don't want to put my RL name on there. :blink:

It's not worth it IMO... Yeah, he's talking to people, but I don't see myself going on there...

And am I the only person that thinks Mika's videos are too structured and not very spontaneous?

I was sort of thinking it before, but after watching the videos on the U2 site, I'm starting to think he thinks it out too much... if that makes sense...

:shockedbow:

Shufflin' Off To Buffalo now ... G'naht laydees ... :cowboybye:

SOTB !!!

Lol! Or:

Son Of The Bitch.

Stripper On The Bounty.

Sunset On The Berylandah.

Smack On The Bum.

*sigh*

But I don't want to put my RL name on there. blink:

Do it! "Silverado_ft._Dances_With_Bananas" PLEASSSSEEEEE :flowers2:

btw, I'm "Melzykins". Use Halliwell if you want. Actually.. *rushes off*

You don't have to do that, just make one up!wink2:

Or we'll make up one for her. :naughty:

Call yourself Silver MFC, or even just Silver when it asks for the name. Its not like twitter is going to go all "Hey, thats not your name, you can't join"naughty:

:roftl:

If you like the idea of 8mp pics, that's great... but they take forever to copy onto a computer for example... especially if you're a picture taking whore... *glares in DC's direction*

*Glares in same direction*

My nose pores are mine and mine alone for viewingk.

*Glares over in the Perth direction*

Did you feel thpethial?

Errrm. Yeah. Well, not thpethial. But, it was nice to have a reply. I got a reply from Greg Wells the other day too. But it disappeared overnight (TwitterBugs.) He told me to please be STFU. :naughty: "@Melzykins Hush"

It's not worth it IMO... Yeah, he's talking to people, but I don't see myself going on there...

Ok, so I like it for a few reasons.

1, is I can keep up with my best friend that I hadn't seen for a long time on there.

2, I can do it via my mobile. Which means if I have one of those nicotine withdrawal style moments I don't have to actually get onto my computer. :naughty:

3, You lot are on there and you're all such crackers at keeping things within 140 characters. One liners are great fun.

4, Courtney Love (BFF) is on there and when she rants - SHE RANTS!! It's very interesting reading. Well, for me. Since I just love the bitch. She tweets about 30 times rather than just blog it on myspace.

5, There's a Paul Hewson twitter and I think it really actually is Bono. *shrug* Anyway, random thoughts are tweeted. Nice..

6, There's alot of hilarious Rpattz twitters. Some trying to be him. One of them constantly DQ's. :naughty:

Oh, and 7 Mika is on there and if I'm not careful I may go fangurly. So, you know.. *suss* *hides behind MFC banner*

And am I the only person that thinks Mika's videos are too structured and not very spontaneous?

I was sort of thinking it before, but after watching the videos on the U2 site, I'm starting to think he thinks it out too much... if that makes sense...

Very planned out. "And you sit here reading a newspaper so that studio work is perceived as serious business *Pulls serious nose scrunching, lip pouting, eyebrows connecting Mika face* And I'll act like a goof and they'll all love me."

Hoopla Teegs! Hope you're starting to fell much better.

And Liz, I think it's really Gerry. I hope he replies to you.

Edited by Kelzy

G'day Laydees !! :huglove::bye:

:roftl: Love your other SOBT's Kelz !!

SILVER: JOIN TWATTER !!! I'm happikali there ... :naughty:

RBSKY: Still need to know your Twatter name ??

TEEGS: Hope you are feeling at least a bit better today ? :wub2:

And don't throw in the Twatter towel just yet ... we were all feeling pretty lame on it only 1 week ago ! :naughty:

Hello to everyone else !!! :bye:

It takes 3 minutes to copy a 4GB card. Patience is a virtue, you know.

*Glares in same direction*

My nose pores are mine and mine alone for viewingk.

*Glares over in the Perth direction*

*Glares over in the Melbourne direction*

Silver, it doesn't demand that you put your real name in, it's an option. Mika's "real name" is MIKA. You don't have to put one at all though.

Quiet once again in the Aussie Thread. I won't be around for the next three days because of year 11 retreat. Which should be fun! :biggrin2:

:das: told me he loves me today.

:naughty: Not really. But he did say (after I said something self detrimental while doing group work) "that's okay, we still love you".

Errrm. Yeah. Well, not thpethial. But, it was nice to have a reply. I got a reply from Greg Wells the other day too. But it disappeared overnight (TwitterBugs.) He told me to please be STFU. "@Melzykins Hush"

Ok, so I like it for a few reasons.

1, is I can keep up with my best friend that I hadn't seen for a long time on there.

2, I can do it via my mobile. Which means if I have one of those nicotine withdrawal style moments I don't have to actually get onto my computer.

3, You lot are on there and you're all such crackers at keeping things within 140 characters. One liners are great fun.

4, Courtney Love (BFF) is on there and when she rants - SHE RANTS!! It's very interesting reading. Well, for me. Since I just love the bitch. She tweets about 30 times rather than just blog it on myspace.

5, There's a Paul Hewson twitter and I think it really actually is Bono. *shrug* Anyway, random thoughts are tweeted. Nice..

6, There's alot of hilarious Rpattz twitters. Some trying to be him. One of them constantly DQ's.

Oh, and 7 Mika is on there and if I'm not careful I may go fangurly. So, you know.. *suss* *hides behind MFC banner*

Very planned out. "And you sit here reading a newspaper so that studio work is perceived as serious business *Pulls serious nose scrunching, lip pouting, eyebrows connecting Mika face* And I'll act like a goof and they'll all love me."

Hoopla Teegs! Hope you're starting to fell much better.

You know, up until I saw number five I was like "Yeah righto, whatever..."

Once you mentioned Paul Hewson I though, "I might just give it another go..."... and it wouldn't surprise me if Adam has one too :das:... No doubt you'd hear the fangirly squee from your place! :naughty:

Too planned out... why doesn't he just do weird sh!t like Adam does and make a cup of tea... or do a vid of his hotel room ft. an unmade bed or a vid where he's wearing a bathrobe and nothing else :das:...

That stuff sent the poptarts wild :naughty:...

Starting to feel a bit better, had a sleep today and that was good...

TEEGS: Hope you are feeling at least a bit better today ?

And don't throw in the Twatter towel just yet ... we were all feeling pretty lame on it only 1 week ago !

Feeling a bit better... sorted out my job application letter, and I only need to call teh priest in Walgett and ask if he'll be a referee...

It takes 3 minutes to copy a 4GB card. Patience is a virtue, you know.

Nuh huh... It toook forever to copy DC's card... and it was 8gb, and had 7gb on it... and he's a bigger camera whore than you! :biggrin2:

Not really. But he did say (after I said something self detrimental while doing group work) "that's okay, we still love you".

Awwwwwww... young love is so sweet!

hello neighbours :bye:

Hiya! :bye:

Quiet once again in the Aussie Thread. I won't be around for the next three days because of year 11 retreat. Which should be fun! :biggrin2:

:naughty: Not really. But he did say (after I said something self detrimental while doing group work) "that's okay, we still love you".

Wow, you're having retreat early in the year! We went on yr11 retreat beginning of term 4!