How would YOU know anything about his feelings and possible reactions on our comments?

And who ARE you to say that someone's not a loyal fan if one says that he/she doesn't like his jacket or his hairstyle? How dare you to call them "ignorant boers"? YOU are the one who is bashing Mika all over the place here and shows off disrespect towards his personality, and no I'm not talking about his style.:naughty:

We are all entitled to our own opinion, but with a certain degree of respect. Respect to everyone.

You should learn that.

I ADORE Mika, I'm sure you all know that and no one can tell me otherwise because I KNOW what I feel about him, but if I say that I don't like his jacket he once wore, the thing that is totally temporary about him, and maybe even unimportant at some point, does that make me or the others an unloyal fan? Do I like him less if I say that with some kind of a suprise, quite innocently?

You say that he wouldn't like his fans "who express negative opinions about his outfit". What do you think, what would his reaction be like about fans who tell he's bad as a person?

Think about that.:wink2:

Sweetheart, don't bite.

I made that mistake, and was in a bad mood all day after remarks made by this person. Luckily my friends here pulled me back, and that's what I'll do for you:wink2:

Mika is a big boy, as has been said before, he most likely doesn't give a stuff what we think about what he does, and what he wears. He wears whatever he wants, and fair play to him for that, he's not afraid to wear things that others would not want or even dare to. That's one of the things I love about him.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweetheart, don't bite.

I made that mistake, and was in a bad mood all day after remarks made by this person. Luckily my friends here pulled me back, and that's what I'll do for you:wink2:

Mika is a big boy, as has been said before, he most likely doesn't give a stuff what we think about what he does, and what he wears. He wears whatever he wants, and fair play to him for that, he's not afraid to wear things that others would not want or even dare to. That's one of the things I love about him.

Rose is right :thumb_yello: The reasons why it would be nice if the negative jacket comments were minimal is because someone is guaranteed to come in and defend the jacket/Mika and then it just becomes a battleground.

It's all totally pointless.

Because for all we know Mika may have already drank too much and vomited all over it.

:puking: Waalaahhh!! No more jacket! So why should we bother?

So let's just move on ok :naughty:

Sweetheart, don't bite.

I liked the craziest and the pluckiest combinations he's ever worn, full of jewellery, masks, bright colours, everything! And that's one of the reasons I love him so so much!!

But I just cannot seem to get used to this kind of a style, black n' white, conservative suits, classical shoes... I mean, I know he has to be dressed more seriously when he's at these kind of parties (Oscar as well), but still...

I just hope this is just a "transition period" LOL :roftl: and that this is only for temporary...

And yeah, I know I shouldn't bite heh, but I just felt hurt after she said those things... :boxed:

But oh well.

Stop making fun of the guy ! He is so image conscious, we don't want to hurt his feelings :wink2: .

True the ICA jacket is a bit pathetic :naughty: but haven't you noticed how he chose conservative shoes to go with it ? Clever :thumb_yello: !

In the same way, his rather non-Mica outfit in LA went with the shoes :shocked: ...

Cheers,

Id3

Okay, not going to get into an argument with you again, but in the several conversations I've had with Mika, yes I have ACTUALLY spoken to the guy, he is well aware of my way of thinking. So I'm pretty sure he's not going to lose sleep over my 1st ever criticism of an item of clothing he has worn!

On the whole I love his dress sense, that tie I ADORE!

But the jacket doesn't do it for me, I'm sure he like's it a lot, otherwise he wouldn't be wearing it. It just doesn't look right with the rest of the outfit.

Just because I don't think the jacket doesn't look right, doesn't mean I think less of him either.

Thank you for listening.

ica5.gif

Thanks for the pics! :flowers2:

Those portraits are really niiice! :wub2

But, where did the bright colours go? He always used to wear jackets in pink, green, orange... you know, MIKA style! Lately he's been wearing pretty neutral colours, as black, white, gray... I miss his eccentric,funny and bright looks. I don't think this jacket looks eccentric at all, actually I don't know who picked it up for him (maybe he even chose that himself, I don't know), but I think it doesn't suit him. First it's about two sizes smaller than it should be, and second it doesn't go with those trousers.

And the whole look is so official!

And he looks really tired! His smile on some pics is not as relaxed as it usually is, he looks very exhausted. :sad But I understand the guy, he's been working SO hard in the past few months.. blush-anim-cl hopefully he'll get to rest properly...

Anyway it's really good to see him again :wink2

yes, it's good to see him again :wub2: and he does look a bit tired

His hair is gorgeous!! :wub2: but I don't like his jacket :blink:

Let's hope the bright colours comes with the summer!:wink2

yes, I hope that too!! :punk::wub2:

:mf_lustslow: THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO POSTED THESE BEAUTIFUL NEW PICS! :flowers2:

Can I drool just a little bit, even if it's not the mikagasmics :bluh-anim-cl: Mika looks stunning. wub2:

I think you can :wink2 mf_lustslow: :wub2 :blush-anim-cl:

ok.. if she can drool , me too I do it! :blush-anim-cl::mf_rosetinted:

MIKA is very handsome in these pics!!! :wub2::mf_lustslow:

How would YOU know anything about his feelings and possible reactions on our comments?

And who ARE you to say that someone's not a loyal fan if one says that he/she doesn't like his jacket or his hairstyle? How dare you to call them "ignorant boers"? YOU are the one who is bashing Mika all over the place here and shows off disrespect towards his personality, and no I'm not talking about his style.:naughty:

We are all entitled to our own opinion, but with a certain degree of respect. Respect to everyone.

You should learn that.

I ADORE Mika, I'm sure you all know that and no one can tell me otherwise because I KNOW what I feel about him, but if I say that I don't like his jacket he once wore, the thing that is totally temporary about him, and maybe even unimportant at some point, does that make me or the others an unloyal fan? Do I like him less if I say that with some kind of a suprise, quite innocently?

You say that he wouldn't like his fans "who express negative opinions about his outfit". What do you think, what would his reaction be like about fans who tell he's bad as a person?

Think about that.:wink2:

Keti, please don't waste your energy!:wub2:

I can only see one reason for a post like the one you quoted, it is to provoke!!!!:boxed:

One after the other has lost their patience and went to answer her/him but it’s not worth it!

I agree with what you said in the rest of your post!:wub2:

Keti, please don't waste your energy!:wub2:

I can only see one reason for a post like the one you quoted, it is to provoke!!!!:boxed:

One after the other has lost their patience and went to answer her/him but it’s not worth it!

I agree with what you said in the rest of your post!:wub2:

I agree, Sienna... thanks for understanding :flowers2:

Yes, I'll just let it go now, not worth of being angry and sad.

The most important thing is that I know what I feel about him... the others can't tell me that I don't love him because I commented his jacket.

totally wordless! :blush-anim-cl:

03269423.jpg

Hubba hubba!!! :mf_lustslow:

Smouldering is definitely the word :naughty:

Well, I've slept on the jacket (it certainly looks as if somebody has, recently :mf_rosetinted:) and it still does him no favours but with a face like that ^^ who is really looking at the jacket anyway???

106na0n.jpg

I'm sorry. Extremely sorry to bring it up again. But I've had an amazing revelation that I simply must express. I've figured out what it is with that jacket. It's not wrinkly, it's not in need of an iron, no one's slept on it (except for Gata), but ... it looks like it was made by me. Is there anyone else out there that occasionally fancies themselves a tailor that really, really shouldn't? That jacket holds all the trademarks of any creation of mine. The material is a bit cheap and dodgy looking, the thread is a bit different so it stands out, the pockets and design are a bit lumpy and weirdly-shaped, and all the seams are wrinkly, like what happens when the fabric gets stuck in the sewing machine and you have to yank it out.

Sorry. I'm just saying. Objectively. This is what it reminds me of.

Maybe he made it himself :cheerful_h4h:

He reminds me the Count of Montecristo.....also for his diva-poses (whom do you pretend to be like to, Mr.M?!)

Btw, he's lovely tunned! And I'm glad to see him again :blush-anim-cl:

That'll be all that sitting, on Gregs studio roof!:roftl::roftl::roftl: