• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I quite like the jacket. I'm digging the flappy things on the shoulders (don't ask me what they're really called, a fashionista I am not!) :blush-anim-cl:

I don't think they work with those trousers, though. I'm thinking he needs to wear that jacket with a pair of baggier blue jeans, and a fun t-shirt underneath. With like a rocket or something on it. :thumb_yello:

I quite like the jacket. I'm digging the flappy things on the shoulders (don't ask me what they're really called, a fashionista I am not!) :blush-anim-cl:

They're called epaulets, right? I think...And I like them too. :wub2:

And the jacket. It's clearly meant to be unconventional -- but I'm no fashionista, either! :naughty:

ETA: OK, looked it up -- right word, wrong spelling. Epaulette.

Poor guy I kinda feel so sorry for him...he goes out thinks he looks really good..the papps get him ...someone on here stalks the inet and finds the pics ...then we (yep me included here) pass judgement on him. I know it is OUR opinions but still if he came on here he would probably think we are all cheeky buggers! :roftl:

does he care what we think?....I doubt it ...but still must hurt just a little bit reading how many people hate his hair, jacket, his hand in his hair pose....etc.

Oh well his fault for spending time reading on here instead of doing something more productive with his time. :mf_rosetinted:

sorry forgot to shine my halo before the last bit! :angel_not::roftl:

xxx

aww yes indeed poor meeks :huglove: I love absolutely everything myself (apart from the jacket) but in my opinion he still looks marvelous!!!:wink2: (he always does!):mf_lustslow:

Poor guy I kinda feel so sorry for him...he goes out thinks he looks really good..the papps get him ...someone on here stalks the inet and finds the pics ...then we (yep me included here) pass judgement on him. I know it is OUR opinions but still if he came on here he would probably think we are all cheeky buggers! :roftl:

does he care what we think?....I doubt it ...but still must hurt just a little bit reading how many people hate his hair, jacket, his hand in his hair pose....etc.

Oh well his fault for spending time reading on here instead of doing something more productive with his time. :mf_rosetinted:

sorry forgot to shine my halo before the last bit! :angel_not::roftl:

xxx

He's quite welcome to say to me anytime if he thinks what I'm wearing is crap. I'm sure he probably got really irritated with the whole penguin thing, and if he'd said to me he was getting fed up with costumes, I'd have happily stopped wearing it.

So anytime he wants to criticise my clothes, he can.

:lmao: funny girl!

All ironing jokes aside, it's all about "texture" this spring.

Texture is trendy. It's the touchy-feely tux. Ooh la la.

Edited by Suzy

Of whom? Mika or Jo? I know you love both:mf_lustslow:

And how do you know?:blink:

Of Mika, lucky dog!

It was on Amelia Gregories twitter page, Guy told me, he had dinner with her, Jo and Imogen Heap.

I asked Amelia, on Twitter, what she ended up wearing:

We'll see if she feels like telling!

Nothing yet 'bout her outfit, but there is this . . .

"Just had dinner with #Mika, #ImogenHeap and, err #JoWhiley. Wierd!"

Edited by A. Clay

All ironing jokes aside, it's all about "texture" this spring.

Texture is trendy. It's the touchy-feely tux. Ooh la la.

:lmao: you almost sounds french there suzy

Of Mika, lucky dog!

It was on Amelia Gregories twitter page, Guy told me, he had dinner with her, Jo and Imogen Heap.

be jealous rose... be jealous :mf_rosetinted:

They're called epaulets, right? I think...And I like them too. :wub2:

And the jacket. It's clearly meant to be unconventional -- but I'm no fashionista, either! :naughty:

ETA: OK, looked it up -- right word, wrong spelling. Epaulette.

you are now ready to come for a gig in montreal... you now speak french :naughty::punk:

you are now ready to come for a gig in montreal... you now speak french :naughty::punk:

:roftl:

Merci beaucoup, mon ami! I would LOVE to get to Montreal!

And that's about the extent of my French right there... that and

"Ou est la toilette?" and "Je voudrais un table pour deux a huit."

How far will that get me? :wink2:

:roftl:

Merci beaucoup, mon ami! I would LOVE to get to Montreal!

And that's about the extent of my French right there... that and

"Ou est la toilette?" and "Je voudrais un table pour deux a huit."

How far will that get me? :wink2:

:roftl: you have all the basics covered... you will eat, find out where the washroom is & be nicely dressed with epaulettes!! :punk:

i could teach you a few other sentences :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

A few things:

1. Mika does not need to iron his jacket. That's how it's supposed to look.

2. Ok, it's not my favorite jacket, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna bash it on a public forum that he reads.

3. I think he looks very handsome. :wub2:

4. I know this is a public and very opinionated forum, but please try and remember that Mika does read MFC from time to time and he could get his feelings hurt. He doesn't have to read it, of course, but he does so I think we should think before we speak. I'm just putting it out there as a warning.

The end. :original:

A few things:

1. Mika does not need to iron his jacket. That's how it's supposed to look.

2. Ok, it's not my favorite jacket, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna bash it on a public forum that he reads.

3. I think he looks very handsome. :wub2:

4. I know this is a public and very opinionated forum, but please try and remember that Mika does read MFC from time to time and he could get his feelings hurt. He doesn't have to read it, of course, but he does so I think we should think before we speak. I'm just putting it out there as a warning.

The end. :original:

:flowers2:...thank you!