• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oui, c'est parfait. :thumb_yello:

I don't even take issue with the wrinkles. Just the cut and fit of the jacket. There has just generally been too much tightness and not enough length going on in Mika's wardrobe the past year. I think it contributes to his stance seeming awkward in the photos.

perhaps you are on to something... his jackets are quite short, and sometimes the sleeves could have another inch or 2.

yup... i think you`ve got !

ica3.jpg

Now THIS is what you call a sexy expression on his face, The other pics are becoming samey, those poses look almost identical apart from that repulsive jacket, I mean he looks rather suave apart from that hideous jacket I hope it WAS from out of a charity bag he passed on the way to the do cos he forgot his jacket and NOT that he dished out stax of cash on it by some overrated "designer" cos I think it's vile (sorry meeks but it is), it's just a weird dodgy look to throw tog, all smart apart from THAT :sneaky2: apart from that he looked fab and I don't mind the hair.

Nice to see him again!:wub2:

The first sight of the jacket made me jump, but I'm sure it's the way it's supposed to look and imo it's lovely to see him dress in his very own style!:wink2:

He has such a powerful personality! And I love him for that!:wub2:

Unless it was wrinkled in the suitcase of course!:naughty:

Y E S . . .

SoftgoodThumb40371.jpg

is the new artsy, fartsy!

Edited by A. Clay

Now THIS is what you call a sexy expression on his face, The other pics are becoming samey, those poses look almost identical apart from that repulsive jacket, I mean he looks rather suave apart from that hideous jacket I hope it WAS from out of a charity bag he passed on the way to the do cos he forgot his jacket and NOT that he dished out stax of cash on it by some overrated "designer" cos I think it's vile (sorry meeks but it is), it's just a weird dodgy look to throw tog, all smart apart from THAT :sneaky2: apart from that he looked fab and I don't mind the hair.

:lmfao:

I like your rant :naughty:

Whoever made that jacket must be cringing at our comments...though it is an unusual looking jacket

:naughty:

Well apart from the obvious *coughjacketwtf?* I think he looks stunning! Even the overdone curls aren't irritating me for some reason, maybe it's because they look shinier than normal.

It's just good to see him....on British soil too :wub2:

some unwatermarked stuff

27476528.jpg

48895020.jpg

78297472.jpg

:

Nice hair......:wub2: Nice trousers.........:wub2:Nice shirt..........:wub2:Nice shoes..........................Jacket dire!!........:thumbdown:

Sorry Meeks, does he not posses an iron or just not know how to use it, or was Mrs P away??

Nice stubble too..........

but it's great to see him again..

It surely is. :wub2: Thanks for the pics avoca, and everyone. :)

make no difference where he is to me... LA is as far as UK :naughty:

Yes, that's what I always say, too, guy. *sigh*

Nice hair......:wub2: Nice trousers.........:wub2:Nice shirt..........:wub2:Nice shoes..........................Jacket dire!!........:thumbdown:

Sorry Meeks, does he not posses an iron or just not know how to use it, or was Mrs P away??

Nice stubble too..........

Are you psychic or what??? :naughty:

I'm sure Mika irons as often as he makes stir fry for dinner :mf_rosetinted:

I think he has started to look too posey on pix now cos he is always on his own what he needs is a nice partner to take on these "do's" so he can kinda not feel so awkward and shy.

And they might even iron his clothes for him beforehand and NOT let him out of the house with his little nephews jacket he threw in the charity bag :naughty:) so ladies.... ANY TAKERS??? WOAH there now just hold on I was first get in the queue (line to you non Brits lol

And YES it's a great feeling just to know he is in the same country be it bloody miles away it's still a BIT closer lol.

Aww lovely, leave it to Mika to find away to mix up the norm or a suit a little bit. I actually like it, it's very different, but its seems to me that different has been hard to come by as of late.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I do wish he would stop doing that "grab the hair" pose though....that may just be a personal preference though. egh.

Don't be daft his Mum doesn't iron clothes...they employ people to do that type of thing! lol

I think he went down the King's Road this afternoon and treated himself...looks good on him....he is Mr Quirky afterall! :thumb_yello:

xxx

Nice to see him again!:wub2:

The first sight of the jacket made me jump, but I'm sure it's the way it's supposed to look and imo it's lovely to see him dress in his very own style!:wink2:

He has such a powerful personality! And I love him for that!:wub2:

Unless it was wrinkled in the suitcase of course!:naughty:

Agree! :punk: That's why I always love what he wears, even if I wouldn't wear it myself

Once again borrowing words from people who find them more easily than I do :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks Sienna :thumb_yello:

I think he has started to look too posey on pix now cos he is always on his own what he needs is a nice partner to take on these "do's" so he can kinda not feel so awkward and shy.

Yeah those pics of him arriving at the Ivors with Yasmine were great. They played off each other nicely.

Don't be daft his Mum doesn't iron clothes...they employ people to do that type of thing! lol

I think he went down the King's Road this afternoon and treated himself...looks good on him....he is Mr Quirky afterall! :thumb_yello:

xxx

OOo sorry Daislylou but I beg to differ on that one, he looks effing gawjuz in almost everything I have ever seen him in but NOT this jacket, its horrid its a dull black more like grey, and it's all sewn funny like the threads have been caught up and it just doesn't fit him at all it looks like he is pretending to be a size 10 when he is really a 16 (anyone know that one lol)

xxx

I know I know!! Keep your hair on!!! :naughty: I just said about the housekeepers on myspace!! LOL:naughty::mf_rosetinted: