Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

He has made promises so many times that we will have information and his sites should be updated and I suppose we are just a little feed up with all the waiting for things that never seems to happen….:wink2:

Someone even has in their sig “Mika runs on Mika time”!:roftl:

But you'll never know...maybe this is the TIME!!!:naughty:

I know what you're talking about :thumb_yello:

Who knows when the time will come :wink2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He has made promises so many times that we will have information and his sites should be updated and I suppose we are just a little feed up with all the waiting for things that never seems to happen….:wink2:

Someone even has in their sig “Mika runs on Mika time”!:roftl:

But you'll never know...maybe this is the TIME!!!:naughty:

Unless he rewrites v soooon to "very soon i swear on my ancestors graves and i hope all my curls would fall on the ground on my next gig if i don't give it to you until the Easter weekend", i won't buy it...:thumbdown::mf_rosetinted:

Unless he rewrites v soooon to "very soon i swear on my ancestors graves and i hope all my curls would fall on the ground on my next gig if i don't give it to you until the Easter weekend", i won't buy it...:thumbdown::mf_rosetinted:

tu ta muito pessimista hoje :boxed:

:floor::floor::floor:

just saw the new tweet! :boing:

everytime I log off, mika posts excting news on twitter...its weird:blink::roftl:

ah I'm excited :biggrin2:

You should never login then....:boxed::mf_rosetinted:

Awww, i was kidding, we'd miss you if you didn't...:wink2:

Edited by willywonka

I know what you're talking about

Who knows when the time will come :wink2:

Let's keep the hope up!:wub2:

:roftl:

Still not holding my breath!:naughty:

You're a hard nut to crack, aren't you?:naughty:

You should never login then....:box ed::mf_roset inted:

Awww, i was kidding, we'd miss you if you didn't...:wi nk2:

or I could always stay logged in, sit at the computer, and wait until he tweets, everyday:roftl::roftl:

go off again then hun :nau ghty: just GO ! :rof tl:

yeah maybe there'll be more news....but how am I supposed to see the news??:shocked::roftl:

or I could always stay logged in, sit at the computer, and wait until he tweets, everyday:roftl:

yeah maybe there'll be more news....but how am I supposed to see the news??:shocked::roftl:

We'll email you to keep you updated....:mf_rosetinted:

'chocolate coated chicken'

Yeah.:naughty:

Nothing much when it's Easter!:blink:

Oh it'll be okay, you just go and we'll call you when we get some news. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

We'll email you to keep you updated....:mf_rosetinted:

are you sure you'll call/update me? :mf_rosetinted:

don't leave me guys!! I NEED to know the news too:roftl:

hahaha:roftl:

Ah, good to know I'm not alone :thumb_yello:

Sometimes I really think my adoration for Mika as a person is a lot more about what he choses not to say or do in public than anything else.

That's really interesting V_S.. I suppose if mika started singing "I see you in the club, I WANNA GET WIT U." to girls, and chasing girls and just saying a bit too much instead of his constant mini - quiet biography, I don't think I'd like him as much either. :blink: