Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

:Update:

so much to sell, so little time

8 minutes ago from web

listened to disney radio on the way to the studio. Its the maddest thing I've ever heard. they cut out all the breaths and speak so fast.

9 minutes ago from web

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, good to know I'm not alone :thumb_yello:

Sometimes I really think my adoration for Mika as a person is a lot more about what he choses not to say or do in public than anything else.

So true! :thumb_yello:

mikasounds The donkey's name is Albert... in case anyone wanted to know. Also someone has just sent me a t-shirt with Albert's face on it. I love it

I always wonder how people manage to get their presents to him, does anyone have a clue? :wink2:

mikasounds The donkey's name is Albert... in case anyone wanted to know. Also someone has just sent me a t-shirt with Albert's face on it. I love it

I always wonder how people manage to get their presents to him, does anyone have a clue? :wink2:

we have 2 addresses of mika's management in our FAQ, fans probably ship there and he has things delivered! :thumb_yello:

or maybe this time is a friend of his?:wink2:

we have 2 addresses of mika's management in our FAQ, fans probably ship there and he has things delivered! :thumb_yello:

or maybe this time is a friend of his?:wink2:

I have a question: the addresses in the FAQ are just for the moderators or for everyone? I've never found them... :no:

Well I was looking at the MJ auction and I saw these animated diorama things that I thought Mika would like.

So I twittered him about it. 30 minutes later he twitters and says so much to sell, so little time

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM not a direct reply but I'll take it!

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

It's not working:tears:

I think it'd be far better than what they're putting on air by what I see:shocked::shocked:

Funny enough, I had that awful Jonas Brothers movie on by accident just a couple of hours ago. :roftl: - just for the background noise :lmfao:

Funny enough, I had that awful Jonas Brothers movie on by accident just a couple of hours ago. :roftl - just for the background noise :lmfao:

That camp rock one? I see it everywhere here, so annoying:roftl:

I don't know how can kids watch or buy that crap. And how can parents let them.:naughty:

It's for the best :naughty:

Oh yes... I think my computer is trying to spare me:roftl:

Anyways... What the hell was he doing listening to it? :sneaky2::naughty: