Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are announcing the NYC to the general public today so I think the vlog will go up soon. I think the idea is that the SLC show is the inspiration for the acoustic tour and now he's coming back to the US, yadda, yadda.

The tickets go on sale to the public on May 29th so surely it will be up by then unless they've completely forgotten about it. :teehee:

They are announcing the NYC to the general public today so I think the vlog will go up soon. I think the idea is that the SLC show is the inspiration for the acoustic tour and now he's coming back to the US, yadda, yadda.

The tickets go on sale to the public on May 29th so surely it will be up by then unless they've completely forgotten about it. :teehee:

So our little nudges won't hurt then?:naughty:

if they have any spare :fisch:

Ok, sorry for asking if this has been stated elsewhere(point me in the right direction). Was there any information e-mailed or otherwise about the codes yesterday?

Are New/Old tickets/EP codes the same?

Curiosity killed the cat. :mf_rosetinted:

(latest information we've got so far should be M's Twitter update...)

Ok, sorry for asking if this has been stated elsewhere(point me in the right direction). Was there any information e-mailed or otherwise about the codes yesterday?

Are New/Old tickets/EP codes the same?

I know nothing but apparently we won't get the codes 'til the 8th June now :crybaby:

I had a look on MKS just for the hell of it as I won't go, and found out that the gig was sold out...

The venue looks brilliant though, the happy 700 people who will be there will have a very special experience :thumb_yello: but then are not all M gigs very special :wink2: ?

Marie-Thérèse