Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

Nevermind that, Mika, the codes???

picture.php?albumid=14&pictureid=3020

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

You know everytime I see that pic of him, it reminds me of Wallace, from Wallace and Grommit:naughty:

It's the expression!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So so...while we're freaking out with codes, dates, tickets, secret shows...

he's sitting peacefully on his couch watching a disgusting tv program! :sneaky2:

MFC: :aah:

M: :tongue2:

He's as bad as my sister!

She loves all those surgery programmes, but she's a nurse so I let her off, but her daughter, loves them (she'd agree with Mika, by saying how tame it was) AND the autopsy ones they used to do to Channel 4, with the mad doctor in the hat, who wouldn't have looked out of place on a mortuary slab himself!!!

:naughty:

She loves all those surgery programmes, but she's a nurse so I let her off, but her daughter, loves them (she'd agree with Mika, by saying how tame it was) AND the autopsy ones they used to do to Channel 4, with the mad doctor in the hat, who wouldn't have looked out of place on a mortuary slab himself!!!

I have to admit I used to watch a surgery programme, but it was with animals. :teehee:

Once they opened a snake to get a stone out of it. :biggrin2:

I wanted to become a vet when I was a teenager. :blush-anim-cl:

I wonder if he wants me to send him my c-section tape where he can see EVERYTHING, and I mean everything there is to be seen on a surgery???? Geeez....Yuck...

Nice siggie, Wonka. :wink2:

Hey ya superhero, come and save me tonight! :das:

:mf_rosetinted:

:sneaky2: "1Sparkly1@mikasounds think all your fans on MFC need surgery since they have been glued to pc screens, some for nearly 2 days...CODES Mika CODES!"

:naughty::naughty::thumb_yello:

grayskully @mikasounds let's play the wordgame:surgery-hospital, hospital-safety, safety-entrance, entrance-CODES.Emails, May 25th? Does it ring a bell

But then maybe he's fainted???:blink::mf_rosetinted:

I've got his brochure ragarding being plastinated when I pop my clogs!! :naughty:

I loved his autopsy progs!! :mf_lustslow:

Well, it's 7:00 in France: no more news;:sneaky2:

i have really to go to work but i take all my codes with me , just in case i could( would) connect on my professionnal computer.

Good luck!:thumb_yello:

Yes, I can confirm that it's now 7 in France -5 UK time, I believe ?- and that my May 26th hotmail page is still as white as a virgin bride's veil :annoyed_h4h: ...

Why do I have a feeling that they'll start annoucing like mad :insane: when I will be taking part in meetings :furious: ?

Marie-Thérèse

France and UK are not THAT far apart. I know some think France is bigger than it acually is - and that especially Paris occupies an entire time zone... but nah.

Edited by violet_sky

Why do I have a feeling that they'll start annoucing like mad :insane: when I will be taking part in meetings :furious: ?

Marie-Thérèse

um.. confused.. can i ask what kind of meeting's you'll be in? I was under the impression that you were in your 90s. you know, thats what it said in your intro thread..

are you still working in you're 90's? man, you're legendary.

um.. confused.. can i ask what kind of meeting's you'll be in? I was under the impression that you were in your 90s. you know, thats what it said in your intro thread..

No, early 50s, and that's old enough for me ! Although my mother did work until she was well into her seventies.

Talking about time let's hope Mica doesn't do that in bed -'Just you wait, it's going to be so very special, and only for you, mind !' or his partner'll be fast asleep before he has even started being as good as his word :naughty: !

But of course fans are much more patient than lovers :wub2: ...

Marie-Thérèse

:wink2: Notice the user name (mum) is marie-andrée but most of the posts are signed: Marie-Thérèse (daughter).That is your clue

My record company want me to change the lyrics to Blame It On The Girls. Apparantly the word 'dead' doesn't Market well. Agh!!! lol

6 minutes ago from Tweetie

Maybe they want writing credits too. Funny but horrible.

5 minutes ago from Tweetie

I gather this is discussed a lot but since I don't follow Twitter I am a bit late...

I surely, deeply, sincerely hope that Mika doesn't change lyrics because the recordcompany says so! For heaven's sakes: it is MIKA we are talking about. The guy who wrote Grace Kelly cause he didn't want to be confirmed to be an artist he did not want to be!

I can't access my twitter have there been any updates?? :)

'watching surgery live on channel 4... kind of amazing but not that thrilling. Open heart surgery this evening'

:blink:

...he must have been drunk :blink:

'watching surgery live on channel 4... kind of amazing but not that thrilling. Open heart surgery this evening'

:blink:

...he must have been drunk :blink:

Nothing new there. :naughty: