Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

It was fab - my pics of the garden (I went on Tuesday)

picture.php?albumid=274&pictureid=2985

:punk:

thanks for sharing:flowers2:

that garden is absolutely gorgeous

but i really don't like that song.

me too:teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Carla, do you know any portuguese expression that in translation is not so nice but that means also that the person's good?

I know there's one but can't remember it..:doh:

I know plenty but i won't risk being banned for rude talking...:mf_rosetinted:

picture.php?albumid=274&pictureid=2984

picture.php?albumid=274&pictureid=2983

So amazing Nectar!:thumb_yello:

Looks like Alice in wonderland...

I know plenty but i won't risk being banned for rude talking...:mf_rosetinted:

So amazing Nectar!:thumb_yello:

Looks like Alice in wonderland...

Ok then:mf_rosetinted:

(Will you tell me when it's just you and me? And the kids:roftl:):teehee:

:Update:

@mikasounds I love the plasticine garden, dreamscape, what a great idea http://tinyurl.com/rx4kc9

Ah, been visiting the Chelsea flower show has he?

Don't blame him, lovely day for it. But as great as the plasticine garden is, surely he has pics of the other lovely displays?

Can't tweet myself at the moment, the phones had a headfit, and switched modes again, so when I get to the laptop, in a bit, I'll have to get them to sort it again.

Don't blame him, lovely day for it. But as great as the plasticine garden is, surely he has pics of the other lovely displays?

Can't tweet myself at the moment, the phones had a headfit, and switched modes again, so when I get to the laptop, in a bit, I'll have to get them to sort it again.

i don't think he went, he just posted a link to a news report about it

picture.php?albumid=274&pictureid=2984

picture.php?albumid=274&pictureid=2983

I just noticed the scotch eggs!

How cool is that, plasticine scotch eggs!

I love it! LOL!!!

yeah, he sems to start his Sundays with a look at some 'Sunday Magazine' stories on some websites .. Wasn't the knitting story also from Guardian online?

Really?

How could he live so close to it and not go?

That's crazy!

Hi Rose

He can't have gone today - the show finished yesterday and they dismantle everything :aah: I think he just saw it in the paper/online - I haven't seen anything to suggest he went to the show itself :thumb_yello:

Really?

How could he live so close to it and not go?

That's crazy!

sometimes you don't visit what is close to your very own backyard.

like old montreal is a spot that tourists go visit... i think i was there once or twice in 20 years! :naughty:

Thank you for the spanish article! You girls surely are resourceful:thumb_yello:

Carlota had to save the situation last night and translate it while all you spanish and spanish speakers where out for booze...:biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

Excuse me? I was very busy getting my beauty sleep:sneaky2:

Just found this when i was going away

Madrid, May 13th, some guy's blog...

http://www.tonyaguilar.es/wp/?s=mika&x=45&y=11

Rain is going to be the second single!

I have no time to translate it now, but maybe someone can...

I'll (try) to translate it! Please, anyone let me know if something is wrong:aah: Love the pic btw...:wub2:

"A lebanese in Madrid"

"This weekend I've been listening to the new record of one of the artists that has surprised me the most in the past few years. I promiss you that he's been the "powerplay" of my car for a long time.

He personally is presenting to the press his second work because he says his success of the first one was such a surprise that he didn't have the time to do it. (?) I've been chatting with him about the pressure of recording an album when the first has sold 5 million copies. Of how he escaped for months to digest this, of how he composed his new songs and his neighbourhood's(??) when he was little. It's clear that as in castillian as in english, when you get to see your neighbourhood after all the years, it's tremendly small! he, he. The first that Mika launches in the 25th of May is an EP called "Songs For Sorrow". It's acoustic, basically with voice and piano like in the theme "Lady Jane" or in the tremendous song called "Lonely Alcoholic". It will be launched inside of a (?) book.

But in September, the second one will come. The first single isn't decided yet, it could be "We are Golden", or maybe "Blame it on the girls" (I'm remembering the titles from my memory.). They're great. What is clear is that the second single will be Rain. A dance theme with the style of "Relax, Take It Easy". When we ended the chat, I told him: "You're closer than I supposed you would" (I don't know how to translate the swearing:naughty:) What he is in height is what he is of nice(?) at least doing the promo, he, he. And smiling both of us posed for this photo."

Please correct it.. It's not very accurate:roftl:

T4P and translating :thumb_yello: Cute pic.

So aparently this t-shirt

8646737.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1243190104&Signature=2VcH%2B%2BlH5k2VgIz3xjiYS%2FmZRXY%3D

is by Walter Van Beirendonck

WBB.jpg

I think we can expect him to wear a lot of his clothes for the gigs in the future, the belgian article that Bienie posted said that WVB lent him a lot of his clothes from his archive.

End of randomness (for now:naughty:)

So aparently this t-shirt

8646737.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1243190104&Signature=2VcH%2B%2BlH5k2VgIz3xjiYS%2FmZRXY%3D

is by Walter Van Beirendonck

WBB.jpg

I think we can expect him to wear a lot of his clothes for the gigs in the future, the belgian article that Bienie posted said that WVB lent him a lot of his clothes from his archive.

End of randomness (for now:naughty:)

Anything's gotta be better than the Parc des Princes stuff he wore, or the pants with the shiny stripe on the side. That's my view anyway :roftl:.

I much prefer how he was dressed in LA for example (sans hat), or how he dressed for some summer 08 gigs with jeans and Tshirts.

This guy's style looks a lot more casual and relaxed so I'm all for it! :thumb_yello:

Sometimes these record companies are hard to deal with. Instead of being negative about this, let's help Mika think of some new lyrics for Blame It On The Girls!

Some suggestions:

- Blame it on your father 'cause his name is Fred

- Blame it on your father 'cause he ate some bread

- Blame it on your father 'cause he's on the bed

- Blame it on your father or the garlic spread

Any ideas guys? Let's help him out!

Sometimes these record companies are hard to deal with. Instead of being negative about this, let's help Mika think of some new lyrics for Blame It On The Girls!

Some suggestions:

- Blame it on your father 'cause his name is Fred

- Blame it on your father 'cause he ate some bread

- Blame it on your father 'cause he's on the bed

- Blame it on your father or the garlic spread

Any ideas guys? Let's help him out!

Blame it on your father 'cause he's a coke head :naughty:

Blame it on your father 'cause he ate some lead?

Blame it on your father 'cause he's over-fed?

Blame it on your father 'cause his favorite color's red?

this is fun!

ok... this is a dumb thing to think about but what would happen if his favorite color was green??:blink::biggrin2: