Current Obsession

NuttyGummy

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

!) Putnam County Spelling Bee (good thing too, cuz if I didn't like it I couldn't see preforming it for the rest of the week.)

@) Vocaloids! (Come on, who doesn't think it's difficult to make the computer sound like a human voice without actually recording a voice. Also, Hatsume Miku is awesome! They need an anime!)

#) Dancing. (For some reason, I just can't stop!)

$) Baoding Balls! (I do feel much better after using them, and the day I first started ended up being one of the best days I've had in a while. Plus it helps with recovering from the hand surgery I had not to long ago. But it just feels good in your hand.)

• 1 month later...
Painting my toe nails funky colours! I had them hot pink, then cobalt blue and now they're yellow. I'm thinking orange or mint green next. :biggrin2:

Haha, I do that too. Mine are what I call lime green right now but my mom says it looks like baby poop green. Whatever. :naughty:

I can't check her out, carrie, 'cause I'm obsessed with Mika. >.<'

You see, I can only be obsessed with one band/singer at time. Nirvana got their time, Paramore too, now Mika and there's a lot of other bands who'll come. But Juliana Richer Daily is added to the list, ok? :D

I'm also obsessed with The Vampire Chronicles, books by Anne Rice. There's a caracther that I think is sweet like Mika (Khaymman). And Lestat! My Lestat, that cute bastard *-*

One of the local "haunted" hotels. Freddie Mercury stayed in one of the rooms! And so did John Wayne and so did some cowboy that died in a bar fight there. Bet you can guess where I'm staying come Halloween.

OMG, I want to go! That's cool!:biggrin2:

I am currently obsessed with the TV show 'Supernatural'. It's very informative about folklore in different cultures, plus the lead actors are yummy :das: Not to mention that it's hilarious.

I watched all 5 previous seasons in about a month and now that I've caught up, I don't know what to do with myself :naughty:

OMG, I want to go! That's cool!:biggrin2:

I am currently obsessed with the TV show 'Supernatural'. It's very informative about folklore in different cultures, plus the lead actors are yummy :das: Not to mention that it's hilarious.

I watched all 5 previous seasons in about a month and now that I've caught up, I don't know what to do with myself :naughty:

It's called the Monte Vista. I did an interview there for school and they gave us a couple of papers so I know the exact room all these famous people have stayed in along with all the ghosts in the hotel. :biggrin2: I live in town but I really want to stay there for just one night. They also have local bands plays downstairs in the bar. :aah:

That show rocks by the way! :D

Tumblr.

Really? What's your tumblr name? Mine's automaticbrainchild. :wink2:

It's called the Monte Vista. I did an interview there for school and they gave us a couple of papers so I know the exact room all these famous people have stayed in along with all the ghosts in the hotel. :biggrin2: I live in town but I really want to stay there for just one night. They also have local bands plays downstairs in the bar. :aah:

That show rocks by the way! :D

Oooooh, awesome! If I'm ever stopping through I know where I'll be staying then.:naughty:

Really? What's your tumblr name? Mine's automaticbrainchild. :wink2:

Oooooh, awesome! If I'm ever stopping through I know where I'll be staying then.:naughty:

Hecks yesh! :thumb_yello:

Yu-Gi-Oh The Abridged Series!

The Hair Guy: "Come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me. My hair is singing!"

"Because shut up." :roftl: