Hello

sm09

Hello!

Today I decided to become a MFC member, although I visit your site since a long time ago. I thought, nobody would notice, that there’s a new member… :-) But very soon I got welcome-messages and they were so friendly, that I thought, I should also say to everyone here “Hello”.

At the end of the year 2007 I had heard many times a song, which I liked very much, but I didn’t know neither the name of the song nor of the singer. One day, I asked a saleswoman about it. And she told me: the song is called “Grace Kelly” and the singer is “Mika”.

I went home and looked in Internet for it. I saw the video and I found more about him and his music… and I think, about this time I found the MFC too.

I got his CD and at Christmas the DVD was under the Christmas-tree. I liked all his music. Mika had already been in Germany, so that I couldn’t go to a gig, but…

One day my husband suggested me to fly to the last Mika-gig in London, and to make a sightseeing in this city. It was a great “adventure” for us, because we made something like this for the first time, and we had to organize, that our two little children could stay one night with relations.

It was great. We want to make that again: to visit a city, where Mika makes a gig. (But if he makes it always like this gig in Los Angeles, it’s going to be difficult… we need more time for planning! :-))

Hello MFC!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!

Today I decided to become a MFC member, although I visit your site since a long time ago. I thought, nobody would notice, that there’s a new member… :-) But very soon I got welcome-messages and they were so friendly, that I thought, I should also say to everyone here “Hello”.

At the end of the year 2007 I had heard many times a song, which I liked very much, but I didn’t know neither the name of the song nor of the singer. One day, I asked a saleswoman about it. And she told me: the song is called “Grace Kelly” and the singer is “Mika”.

I went home and looked in Internet for it. I saw the video and I found more about him and his music… and I think, about this time I found the MFC too.

I got his CD and at Christmas the DVD was under the Christmas-tree. I liked all his music. Mika had already been in Germany, so that I couldn’t go to a gig, but…

One day my husband suggested me to fly to the last Mika-gig in London, and to make a sightseeing in this city. It was a great “adventure” for us, because we made something like this for the first time, and we had to organize, that our two little children could stay one night with relations.

It was great. We want to make that again: to visit a city, where Mika makes a gig. (But if he makes it always like this gig in Los Angeles, it’s going to be difficult… we need more time for planning! :-))

Hello MFC!

your account is activated.:yay:

Welcome to MFC :cheerful_h4h: