4/15/09 -- LA Surprise Show -- Preshow Chatter!

dcdeb

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it gets harder to get away with the fangurl behaviour when you've passed 30 :bleh:

Or 50 :boxed:

Yeah it's not a very nice thing to see if people are narrow minded... But hey, I think the age doesn't matter at all:naughty: You're still alive, better be a fangurl while you can!

Wise words, young thing, wise words.

Btw... Doors are open by now right?

Don't expect so, I think they'll have to freeze for a long time yet. Who'd have thought that L.A. was cold?

Sara: 'John came by to take orders for drinks. He's so lovely & looks really edgy and street, lol '

haha that made my laugh

:wub2:

Yeh me too :blink: I just wanna hang with the MFCers and stalk John and such :tears:

I'm already thinking about possibilities to get some money to be able to travel and meet you all again...awww...

WOOO I'm leaving my house in 30 minutes for LA!

I hope the line isn't too long by the time I get there...it was such a bid effort for my mom to get the wristbands so I hope that we can get in!!!

Have fun!!! And, above all, enjoy the gig!

WOOO I'm leaving my house in 30 minutes for LA!

I hope the line isn't too long by the time I get there...it was such a bid effort for my mom to get the wristbands so I hope that we can get in!!!

I'm sure you'll get in. Travel safely and have a ball!!!!!

Do you hink he/team mika will do this sort of things (lists for MFCers etc) when it comes to the acoustic gigs, or even secret gigs in europe? Not that I'm hoping to get any Just a question

I hope so, but we don't know yet for sure... we are living with our

fingers crossed :wink2:

No you don't want to be older. It's all downhill

*sigh*

it gets harder to get away with the fangurl behaviour when you've passed 30 :bleh:

:tears:

when you are almost 40, it gets beyond hard :blush-anim-cl::naughty:, not that I care anyway.. :fisch:

:shocked:

And I'll let you know in a few months how hard it is after <gulp> 50!

Yikes.

Btw... Doors are open by now right?

No, I think the doors open at 7, gig is at 8. That means they can go inside at 7. I'm not sure what the "noon" time was for.

mikasoundsWe did not give away extra wristbands yesterday, so IF YOU GOT ONE YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET IN. just please arrive early. M!x

7 minutes ago from web

Mikasounds is also sending some people direct messages right now so they are obviously giving out more tickets/wristbands!:thumb_yello:

5663669-c5765352e5ab671ae4ad26207b0656a7.49e660e8-full.jpg

7 eleven :)

The Roxy: @mikasounds true to his word! The hot chocolate supplied is keeping the fans nice and toasty!

Sara: @theroxy no disrespect to @mikasounds but toasty we certainly ain't! Lol

Edited by -Jennie-