REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA LA Surprise Show 04-15-09

Blue Sky

The energy in the Roxy was super high... the give and take between Mika and his fans was awesome to experience.... unfortunately, the opening burlesque stripper act put a damper on it for me... and, I learned later, it was a bit of a downer for many, even if they are not talking about it publicly... She was classy, yes... but inappropriate for an all ages show. I stood behind two children in line that were no more than 12 years old. If I had been their parents I would have been quite upset. I know it made the lesbians happy... and the minority of male fans... But...with so many young female fans, it would be wise for the Mika organization to show some consideration to them in this regard... If they can't do that, then next time, how about some turnabout... some equality time... how about a male stripper for the female fans (and the gay guy fans), hmmm?

I still saw nothing, practically... I creep on the sixtieth pages from the end... Saw a little, many photos are more true... Now I collect them feverishly to myself in a folder...

About stripper.

Your message the first, which I has seen. And at last has understood, why near to photos of darling Mika there were photos this of the awful woman. I am indifferent to similar I concern, do not notice. But here... What for He has added it in the concert???? And like it has been written, a concert without restriction of age... There were different silly and improbable ideas for the justification: Mika wished to throw some greedy men's looks from Himself on this madam... Or... Madam is His girlfriend.... Or... At all I do not know what to invent. But it is valid to me it was not pleasant. I can assume, that for my part it is banal jealousy.. But I think, that something greater. I not the hypocrite. But at concerts of Lovely boy I would like to see just Lovely boy ,doing all that soul want , but not wriggling bared woman.

But I am not disappointed in Him on an iota

I still saw nothing, practically... I creep on the sixtieth pages from the end... Saw a little, many photos are more true... Now I collect them feverishly to myself in a folder...

About stripper.

Your message the first, which I has seen. And at last has understood, why near to photos of darling Mika there were photos this of the awful woman. I am indifferent to similar I concern, do not notice. But here... What for He has added it in the concert???? And like it has been written, a concert without restriction of age... There were different silly and improbable ideas for the justification: Mika wished to throw some greedy men's looks from Himself on this madam... Or... Madam is His girlfriend.... Or... At all I do not know what to invent. But it is valid to me it was not pleasant. I can assume, that for my part it is banal jealousy.. But I think, that something greater. I not the hypocrite. But at concerts of Lovely boy I would like to see just Lovely boy ,doing all that soul want , but not wriggling bared woman.

But I am not disappointed in Him on an iota

I think the stripper lady was not a part of the show.

She was only a pre act and it was customary to have acts like this in West Hollywood!

But of course it’s only a guess; we have had half naked ladies on stage before haven’t we?

Big Girl and poor Saranyde!:bleh:

But I couldn’t agree more, when I go to see Mika on stage I’m perfectly fine with looking at him.

Lovely boy!:naughty:

This is usually an indication that you're in love!:wub2:

Hmmm:mf_rosetinted:

Get your appetite back girl, we don't want you languish away, we need you in here!:wink2:

:blush-anim-cl:

Woke up feeling nauseous AGAIN! :hair:

It's probably 'cause I have a lot of stomach acid that needs to be absorbed in food, but I'm scared I'l vomit if I eat :puke:

It's probably 'cause I have a lot of stomach acid that needs to be absorbed in food, but I'm scared I'l vomit if I eat :puke:

I always used to be like that for days after a gig... I've got over it though now I think. Just wait till you get your appetite back, eat a little but when you want and don't eat if you don't feel like it...it settles down after a few days :thumb_yello:

Better vomit food than bile, trust me:naughty:

I always used to be like that for days after a gig... I've got over it though now I think. Just wait till you get your appetite back, eat a little but when you want and don't eat if you don't feel like it...it settles down after a few days :thumb_yello:

Ok thanks. I hope that applies to me :naughty:

I think the stripper lady was not a part of the show.

She was only a pre act and it was customary to have acts like this in West Hollywood!

But of course it’s only a guess; we have had half naked ladies on stage before haven’t we?

Big Girl and poor Saranyde!:bleh:

But I couldn’t agree more, when I go to see Mika on stage I’m perfectly fine with looking at him.

Lovely boy!:naughty:

Well, I do not know, I do not know. It was in His full authority to give out it before the gig or not... I have reflected, whether to flog Him by means of Twitter or no))

Ugh yeah bile vomit it the worse thing ever :puke:

(Sorry Nono I'm sure this isn't helping :naughty:)

Lol sure, poor Nono (I can call you Nono right?:blush-anim-cl:). I hope you'll feel better soon:wink2:

You probably are having a physical reaction from all the excitement the last few days.

But as the others already said, it’s important that you at least try to eat a little.:wub2:

Choose things you like and eat “kind” food!

Post gig sadness is natural but it doesn’t make it less painful, it feels like an empty hole inside.:blink:

You probably are having a physical reaction from all the excitement the last few days.

But as the others already said, it’s important that you at least try to eat a little.:wub2:

Post gig sadness is natural but it doesn’t make it less painful, it feels like an empty hole inside.:blink:

I've never had post-gig sadness... I want to:naughty:

Well, I do not know, I do not know. It was in His full authority to give out it before the gig or not... I have reflected, whether to flog Him by means of Twitter or no))

Do it, do it, do it!:naughty:

I'll be right there to watch!:biggrin2:

No actually I don't think it's in Mika power to say no if the theater already had hired her. But who knows? Maybe he loved the stripper show!?:roftl:

Post gig sadness is natural but it doesn’t make it less painful, it feels like an empty hole inside.:

Yeah, I'm psycho. :naughty:

Thanks for the advice. I'll try and put something in my stomach :wink2:

Lol sure, poor Nono (I can call you Nono right?:blush-anim-cl:). I hope you'll feel better soon:wink2:

Of course you can :bleh:

YUP, I have been on this topic all day.

Any vid of new songs is gone, Charlotte's, Chrstine's, nonos....people we don't know....all gone.

Maybe Mika wants to keep them off for now? maybe Universal wants them off for now? Anyway it is Universal making the claims.

And not a lot anyone can do about it. If you want to complain to YT, you have to provide addresses where they can serve you legal documents!! FFS that is enough to put anyone off fighting them!!!:shocked:

YUP, I have been on this topic all day.

Any vid of new songs is gone, Charlotte's, Chrstine's, nonos....people we don't know....all gone.

Maybe Mika wants to keep them off for now? maybe Universal wants them off for now? Anyway it is Universal making the claims.

And not a lot anyone can do about it. If you want to complain to YT, you have to provide addresses where they can serve you legal documents!! FFS that is enough to put anyone off fighting them!!!:shocked:

Good grief- I guess you know it's Universal becuase you were one of the people who uploaded them?