REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA LA Surprise Show 04-15-09

Blue Sky

I'm 100% positive it was Dita... she wrote about it on her Twitter account, which I think I found through Perez's. BUT Dita was not the redhead that danced. There were actually two women on stage: Dita basically just stood there on the stage and watched the redhead go for it, so most of the vids & pics are of the woman that danced on the bull and took everything off (I'm at work so watching my language!) :naughty:. The redhead is also famous though... Dita refers to her in the tweet that she posted after the show.

No- I edited my post. I haven't seen a pic with DvT in it. I'll look up her twitter, I like her.

No- I edited my post. I haven't seen a pic with DvT in it. I'll look up her twitter, I like her.

BTW, Dita's Tweet:

Just came back from the Mika show with Perez and Ava Garter! Good times! But now I'm home & am going to rest up for Coachella...!

Actually, I think JackViolet said that the brunette girl was a friend of hers, Dita was in the audience.

Oh really? Hmmm... looked a lot like her to me, but I guess I could be wrong then if Jack actually knows her... maybe Dita's tweet was just referring to being there. Alright... guess I can't say for sure until someone else who actually knows can confirm. I could have sworn it was her, but I've only seen the occasional picture of her on Perez's blog. I do remember thinking she wasn't quite as thin as I expected.

So much for being 100% sure!! LOL! I'll just leave the subject alone now....

Edited by zoots14

The message that I got from Youtube was the my videos were pulled from Universal for copyright infringement.

You are wrong- I couldn't see anything saying it was Universal and simply wanted to know how to find out- it just seemed most likely that the people uploading them would be the ones told. I'm a bit offended- I don't do "tone"- but then I guess I should have remembered you weren't there becasue like you I've spent ages looking through these pages and following the posts on the night

I hope they don't become unmentionable

i dont really have time to go through the thread :( i did some of it... i so need to work! but ill try uploading some videos now while "working"

Hey wait...if upload something they will take it down!?

Definitely! 100% agree :thumb_yello:

Patronising mod smiley in two posts in a row? :o Scary.

Me three!! I can't wait to see out individual pictures we took with him either...:wub2:

Ooh me neither! :wub2:

*tries to wait patiently*

Patronising mod smiley in two posts in a row? :o Scary.

lol WHAT?! :roftl:

Just make sure that if you do meet him...you say more than hi. :rolls_eyes::doh:

I have a feeling you'll be lucky this year too! :groovy:

Hahaha I'll give it a shot! And you better be right missus, otherwise the squirrels are gonna be after you....:naughty: