Hello :)

tiibet

Hi! After spending a couple of days reading reports/chat and watching awesome pictures from LA I decided to say hello :blush-anim-cl: I have been a member of this place since January 08. But I am very shy and my English skills (especially for casual chatting) are lousy, so this is my first post here.

I found Mika November 07, I think. I fell in love with his music immediately! I saw him first time in Brixton academy in February 08 and second time in Paris (Parc de Prince). Two awesome nights!

So, I have been here for a while and finally said something. Looking forward next summer and his new tour!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello and welcome to the MFC!:thumb_yello:

Please don't worry about your English, I'm from Sweden and when I don't understand something I just ask and there is always someone ready to help!:wink2:

glitterfy152625T596D34.gif

Welcome to the MFC tiibet! :flowers2:

Don't worry, this is a great place! You will love it here!

Wow, you already saw him two times!! That's great! :punk: I've only seen him once, but it was amazing :wub2:

Thank you so much, everyone! You are all very kind and make new one feel so comfortable :wub2: I already said a few shy words in a couple of threads last night. It wasn't so difficult as I thought :blush-anim-cl: My English is glumsy cause I' m not used to chat, but I hope it will get better.

I am so excited about new songs. I keep listening them over and over again. Lyrics are awesome!